Least Favorite PS3 Game

JaSoNsLyRiC24

I think I'll go with:

- NFS shift, a failed attempt to change a fast and enjoyable arcade race game into a driving simulator 

- Bound by flame, i mean, i wasn't expecting Skyrim but damn...

- Lollipop chainsaw, I'm a Suda51 fan and i know his games are not perfect technically but they have humor and charisma and grit... except this one which I found terrible under every aspect, the combat system is repetitive and boring, i was hoping at least to find a waifu protagonist but she came up to be just an over sexualized stereotype, very disappointing 

What comes to mind is Telltale's Game of Thrones. I played through Chapter 1 and just didn't care for any of the characters and figured everyone would just die anyway. I let the rest of the game play itself for the trophies (99% of dialogue decisions can just time out), intervening only when necessary (QTEs and those couple dialogue decisions you have to make).

• Like 1

I don't play games that I hear are awful. So my worst game is more something that I consider below average not something I'd consider awful. In which case, Heavenly Sword. I heard it was a GoW clone which got my attention and actually playing it disappointed me. Combat wasn't anywhere near as good and it had horrible framerate. I didn't like the gameplay at all. I usually force myself to see a game through to the end, but I couldn't stand this game whatsoever and it's one of the few games I've had to drop in the middle.

• Like 2

Lots of junk on that system. As the person above me said, I try to stay away from games that I hear are bad. 

But of course, sometimes I get fooled. For me, the game that fooled me the most was Cross Edge. What a pile of feces.

1 hour ago, darkrequiem7 said:

What comes to mind is Telltale's Game of Thrones. I played through Chapter 1 and just didn't care for any of the characters and figured everyone would just die anyway. I let the rest of the game play itself for the trophies (99% of dialogue decisions can just time out), intervening only when necessary (QTEs and those couple dialogue decisions you have to make).

I will mention that, while I hated this game as well, it wasn't even the worst Game of Thrones on the system.

Another title that fooled me was the Game of Thrones RPG. What a pile of poo that was.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...