Blue Archive

Leon Castle

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

i hope they make a proper Song in the Story event 😛 

Same here and the return of the President Hina's Summer Vacation/Miku Collab rhythm game minigame.

• Like 2

Super long Maintenance yesterday releated to some Item and Mail trouble and wow what a compensation for it O.o They even increased the old Ticket Expiration up to May 7Th, after all it would have been available yesterday otherwise i tried getting in 3 times for that reason before 4 PM but couldn't.

Anyway thanks to all this gifts and tickets i did my pulls and still have a good 12,5k pyro for the next banners which is awesome, for once i'm not back to the ground 😛 So MAYBE i'll try for Neru and Karin Bunny in like 2 months which i would love to have.

As i was Kinda expecting my Pulling session was pretty underwhelming, usually i have a good one and a bad one and so it was, at least it wasn't awful so can't really complain.

U5eDigU.png

Mimori Swimsuit which is Nice, i have now both version of her :3 Only "Extra" student i found in 200 pull.

5y21mbF.png

Mikasa, Thankfully i found her pulling.

2GEy98j.png

Misaki, got her with the 200 Points.

That's it. Yeah i found actually ANOTHER Mikasa So i have 30 Eleph for her, impressive thing is the 2Nd one i found pulling in the Misaki Banner...

And Another Neru, it's like the 4rd one i foudn, at least before i was glad for Extra Eleph but now i can even farm her so it's kinda of a letdown but oh well i guess.

So 4 Students in 200 pulls, not really a good session, glad one of those (Well 2) was Mikasa so i just had to reach 200 then.

I found a good number of Momiji this time i guess, maybe i could get her to 3 Star now, i have to check.

I'll leave here in spoiler also some charcter and abilites i worked on this last week, no need to double post this up in the next days so here they are:

Mustuski finally Maxed out and with the Weapon, gotta work on the Extra now for her

Spoiler

IdZu3ck.png

9eksIy0.png

Same for Yuzu, Maxed her out thanks to this last Grand Assault, probably 3-4 more and she'll actually be Fully Maxed out weapon too.

Spoiler

N9f0Uc9.png

IeRu70w.png

And to Finish i Completely Maxed out the Bursts/Ults for Yuuka Track; Tsubaki And Swimsuit Hanako!

Spoiler

DvrxNv4.png

YAtVa6i.png

309Au93.png

Swimsuit Hanako actually i'm Missing one ability that is Level 8 now to Max out and her Set is Completely Maxed, she'll be my first completely Maxed out character even before Toki Bunny, this should show how much i like her 😛 

Anyway that's all for me, back to the grind i guess and playing the Railgun story too in the next days!

• Like 2

New Students:

xkzQwTNl.jpg

She dropped on my 2nd free 10-pull ticket.

Vo8b99hl.jpg

Only new char spook they wanted to give me besides Misaka...

arb2dc7l.jpg

Had to spark her but at least I saved a lot so it only went down to 97k.

Hn78puXl.jpg

xRX49cWl.jpg

Maxed out Haruna(Base)

5*s:

Spoiler

O7yxMewl.jpg

MTfh4rel.jpg

5KReZrel.jpg

ANxCv0Cl.jpg

DHuxbgYl.jpg

BYVF0n4l.jpg

bnJFtEml.jpg

MLs:

X8y3VQfl.jpg

GkkAB7ml.jpg

nXsipQ5l.jpg

Some time after Story, I went did all Quest and Challenge.

Challenge 2 was the only one I had a bit trouble with and the video on the better BA Wiki did not help(don't have Yuuka NY) but Valiant uploaded a guide for Challenge 1-3 + Ex

and the team he used was one I could use although two of the chars were not 5*(Azusa and Tsubaki) but still cleared the battle in time for the speedrun bonus.

• Like 2