Blue Archive

Leon Castle

ltf4JWcl.jpg

The Grand Assault is added, the first boss(since we too are being beta tested) are Onix that starts the 26th. Not sure how different Grand is from Total. I like seeing that a 10-pull ticket is part of the shop lineshop, also Yuzu and Mimori are now farmable.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

ltf4JWcl.jpg

The Grand Assault is added, the first boss(since we too are being beta tested) are Onix that starts the 26th. Not sure how different Grand is from Total. I like seeing that a 10-pull ticket is part of the shop lineshop, also Yuzu and Mimori are now farmable.

It's Wonderful for me that Yuzu is now farmable, she was the only Game club Memeber i was missing :3

Pretty curious about this, i would have liked having 3 students to get like the other ones but oh well the Ticket it's nice!

We are also Gettin Gregorious for the First time (I think?) in January! Let's see how chaotic it is since i've read alll kind of stuff around it!

Also They increased the Cap for The Total Assault shop up to 15 purchasable Eleph for the Yellow coin per character and to 8 with purple ones! Guess Momoi will be my first Fully Maxed out character with the Weapon at 50 at this point 😛

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Student:

Shiqo0wl.jpg

The last new one for this year since the limited 10-pull ticket from Grand Assault gave nada(and now I know that ticket is a waste of points if I have no plans to pull on the banner that is up doing GA seasons)

rHGUZNel.jpg

Main Story is over until the new volume about Allied Hyakkiyako Academy's Hyakkaryouran Conflict Resolution Council is added to Global, by then JP might have started if I understand the PV the third chapter of Vol.1.

Glad that Event Stories are more like Main Story now as we get to try the New Students but I don't think they will add S.Moe to the story battles in the rerun/recap though.

KpphBOxl.jpg

For the first time in two years, BA's last new chars are not Limited New Year Variants but are still Winter themed Variants and permanente. Camp Variants is at least better than the "Swimsuit" Variant that came before. The funny thing is it took me a while to realize the Red Haired girl with braids was Maki, too used to her buns maybe?

spKAU3Hl.jpg

Looks like after Railgun Collab hit Global I be skipping until Haruna/Fuuka New Year Variants rerun and/or the FES Banner that can be Hoshino of the Past for all we know.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

New Student:

Shiqo0wl.jpg

The last new one for this year since the limited 10-pull ticket from Grand Assault gave nada(and now I know that ticket is a waste of points if I have no plans to pull on the banner that is up doing GA seasons)

Main Story is over until the new volume about Allied Hyakkiyako Academy's Hyakkaryouran Conflict Resolution Council is added to Global, by then JP might have started if I understand the PV the third chapter of Vol.1.

Glad that Event Stories are more like Main Story now as we get to try the New Students but I don't think they will add S.Moe to the story battles in the rerun/recap though.

For the first time in two years, BA's last new chars are not Limited New Year Variants but are still Winter themed Variants and permanente. Camp Variants is at least better than the "Swimsuit" Variant that came before. The funny thing is it took me a while to realize the Red Haired girl with braids was Maki, too used to her buns maybe?

Looks like after Railgun Collab hit Global I be skipping until Haruna/Fuuka New Year Variants rerun and/or the FES Banner that can be Hoshino of the Past for all we know.

I Mean the Ticket lasts until January 31st i don't know why you used it now, i'll save it for the S.Ui/Hinata banner 😛

Oh i really Really hope to see S. Moe next year in one fo the Jp Banner because DAMN she's gorgeous, she looks totally different than normally i did not expcted that!

It's indeed nice to see a new Theme with the Camping, BA it's really good at making different varieties we have Tracks, Swimsuits, Cheerleaders, new Years now Camping, can't wait for more! And i'm happy they are base ones, no need to Spend on them next summer! I wouldn't comment for now for a NY Limited version of someone because they can always do it as the next banner if not yeah it won't happen which is right for once i would say there is no need to forcefully make one every time.

Personally Speaking i'm waiting for the S.Ui/Hinata banners, after that S. Hinako (Maybe Wakamo? Depends on how Lucky i am most likely) and then guess i'll ahev to skip S.Azusa and S.Chise since they are too close and go for Yuuka Track because damn she's so useful in so many bosses, i want her! After that i guess i'll go for the collab for sure especially since they said those will be rare already so i absolutely don't expect rerun of collabs.

After that i'll try Neru & Karin Bunny (I want all of them :p) i suppose.

Hopefully i can grab somebody between Shigure Hot Spring/Haruna Track or Kotori Cheerleader while pulling for those other ones because Damn those 3 looks Gorgeous i want them!

Well it's all long talks anyway for now i'm just trying to get the most Miyu Eleph's i can in the event! Gonna play the actual full story either Tomorrow or on Monday i think. After this Hopefully 2 weeks of nothing new Event wise so i can cath up on the Main story too!

• Like 1

So, The Event is basically over with Today, there is time up until tomorrow at 8 PM but i already got the Daily stuff and farming so i consider myself done.

Without a Doubt the Best event for me farming wise! I Managed to get a Lot out of it with 20 laps on the board, all the Cafe forniture (Basically got them all by just getting to the last quest) and above all i got so many SO MANY Miyu's Eleph i managed to get her to 4 Star + 20 Elepeh in just this event, it's amazing!

So Yeah sinc ei was already there missing only 100 Eleph i just bought them in the Shop and here is Asahina Swimsuit as my like 7Th? (Toki, Toki Bunny, Akane, Momoi, Kodama, Swimsuit Wakamo, yeah those should be it for the one i have already at 5 Star) Student at 5 Star!

e9yIJtA.png

kthjDUw.png

Aside from me Liking her a lot i found her really stronf for Light armor Mission with Many enemies, her ability it's pretty costly at 5 but it does a Lot of damage!

I also Managed to Max out at UI 40 Momois' weapon so, she's basically done! Next Total assault i should be able to get Akane and Kodama to the Max with the weapon too and so focus on the other girls after :p

YWq5CgD.png

As for next Glad that there are goin to be some Rerun's to get in the future both Izumi Swimsuit and Ayane Swimsuit (Wich i'm excited for!) despite not being able to level them up as Miyu but oh well better than not having them!

This means also some Permanent Stories and so i'll work on them later and could catch up on the actual main story, i started Chapter 3 Episode 1 like 2 weeks ago and still have to go over Part 4 of it, time ot get back into that!

Sadly i'll have to skip Hina & Iori Siwmsuit otherwise i'll be screwed for Ui & Hinata which i REALLY want so, guess i'll see them next year! :( 

• Like 2

AfylWh0l.jpg

The Challenges this time did not need Ako to speedrun all 5 but the 3rd was more a matter of survival than clearing it fast.

Now to wait to my stamina in cafe is maxed out to do the last quest and work on Dice Race.

Not too long to part 2 of "Summer" events just a matter of a Recap and a Rerun(while the rerun will only add Shiroko Swimsuit, the recap might add Serika Swimsuit)

• Like 2

Looking at GL roadmap it's now 2 Recaps and one Rerun, on JP it was 1 recap - no event - event rerun. The limited 10-pull ticket of this GA might last to S.Ui is here sometime in the start of February but I wonder which Banners will take Catch in Neverland Pick up banners's place between the FES Banners and Momoyodou Beach Bar Franchising Plan Rerun Limited Banners?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Looking at GL roadmap it's now 2 Recaps and one Rerun, on JP it was 1 recap - no event - event rerun. The limited 10-pull ticket of this GA might last to S.Ui is here sometime in the start of February but I wonder which Banners will take Catch in Neverland Pick up banners's place between the FES Banners and Momoyodou Beach Bar Franchising Plan Rerun Limited Banners?

I just assumed they are gonna turn around the banner and making later Shiroko (running) and Hanako/Azusa banner after the Anniversary in Place of the one up tomorrow for us. I would love for it to just be skipped and recover at least 1 more week to Japan but after 5 months of playiing i'm seeing that we always stay 6 months away so...

Anyway Yeah the next Ticket should last easily until S.Ui/Hinata since they should be up January 20th (Barely a day before the old one expires too!

Can't wait for those 3 weeks of S.Ui/Hinata and the Anniversary to pull a lot since i'ts been since S.Azusa for me that's i'm skipping and oh boy i still remmeber how awfully that went too.

I'm curious what's next in Japan if something new or another NY rerun maybe with Fuuka and the Cooking club.

• Like 1

ba-kv.jpeg

The Anime is coming in April/Spring 2024 and will adapt the "Countermeasures Committee" arc. It's nice to see the first story animated and voiced (only new VAs might be for Sensei*, Black Suit, Master Shiba and other NPCs). Doing the airing of the anime, we might get some goodies in April.

*I wonder how they will do Sensei?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

ba-kv.jpeg

The Anime is coming in April/Spring 2024 and will adapt the "Countermeasures Committee" arc. It's nice to see the first story animated and voiced (only new VAs might be for Sensei*, Black Suit, Master Shiba and other NPCs). Doing the airing of the anime, we might get some goodies in April.

*I wonder how they will do Sensei?

So it's Actually a full season? I was wondering if it was an OVA or a full one, nice!

It's gonna be strange seeing it kinda "3rd Person" since we are Sensei and always there in the game, 90% of the times i forget we are ACTUALLY there during the scenes until we speak and not just watching them like many other games xD

Anyway i'll for sure watch it in the future! Good they decided to cover only the first chapter because in 12 episodes it can get covered pretty well leaving no rushed parts! And who knows for the Future 😛

Meanwhile i'm pretty excited for the Event on Tuesday! I'm really curious about it, Hoshino S version looks totally different than her normal one i'm curious xD

• Like 2

JP's new event that comes before the start of Vol.1 Chapter 3 is revealed.

M4gjZUIl.jpg

oXXQCWql.jpg

zZGl0nkl.jpg

The Event free char and first set of banners.

DB7KEKSl.jpg

DLd6Royl.jpg

The New FES Banner and Rerun FES Banner.

The First(2nd if counting Reruns) limited banners of the new year. After the Railgun Collab I be saving for Makoto and Party Dress Hina. Gotta have all the Pandemonium Society(at least the limited ones) and FES Chars. The remaining two members of Pandemonium Society, Satsuki and the black-haired red-eyed(name not yet revealed) may become PC down the line.

Also looks like they will give a free Hina as part of a upcoming Guide Mission.

• Like 2

Students i got recently

Spoiler

d1GB62t.png

lRqhUFD.png

Ci0rJJk.png

Was about to get her with Elephs anyway but she came least with the amount of Elephs i had i was able to uncap her once.

Had gotten both Midori and Mashiro in the same free 10 pull.

L2D's

Spoiler

E2WH7To.png

qMXugIq.png

3xKceGM.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

JP's new event that comes before the start of Vol.1 Chapter 3 is revealed.

M4gjZUIl.jpg

oXXQCWql.jpg

zZGl0nkl.jpg

The Event free char and first set of banners.

DB7KEKSl.jpg

DLd6Royl.jpg

The New FES Banner and Rerun FES Banner.

The First(2nd if counting Reruns) limited banners of the new year. After the Railgun Collab I be saving for Makoto and Party Dress Hina. Gotta have all the Pandemonium Society(at least the limited ones) and FES Chars. The remaining two members of Pandemonium Society, Satsuki and the black-haired red-eyed(name not yet revealed) may become PC down the line.

Also looks like they will give a free Hina as part of a upcoming Guide Mission.

OH Inuki is Free that's why i didn't see her banner! Nice!

They Confirmed in the last big stream that Every single character in the game that we see it's gonna be playable at some point, even Aoi so yeah, it depends when 😛 I Was actually wondering about Makoto since sh'es pretty important to not have and here she is! Did not expct Ibuki since we haven't really had any Real Kid before aside from Small Shun!

Anyway i was wondering in the last days if there was gonna be a FES in Japan since it seems like there's one evry 6 months so when we get the last one a new one is there and well here it is!

DAMN Hina Dress is gorgeous! Absolutely gonna save for her for this summer after the Collab! Kinda a pity personally it comes only a month after the Bunny Rerun, guessi'll see how i am with Pyro at that time.

Ah a free Hina, nice, then knowing this whenever i'll be able to farm her Eleph in the Hard Mission i'll just save them for the Next star ^_^

The EX is wondeful absolutely one of the Best in the entire game, look at that smile! 😍

• Like 2

Some from the 5th PV

uuYQi6Pl.jpg

Serina Witch cosplay, won't say no to more Serina.

XZE0x4Yl.jpg

So even the Boss characters will be playable and maybe even good at defeating themselves (use Rabu to Defeat Rabu:lol:)

5usWUp1l.jpg

JRZ6g1il.jpg

Sweet Club the Rock

TwEq4yvl.jpg

7BEAfH8l.jpg

Summer with Arius Squad?! Hopefully the first run is swimsuit/summer Saori or swimsuit/summer Hime.

jeYlP7Ll.jpg

A Gehenna School trip event(can also be the Gehenna Main Story arc) that let Erika and Kirara out of NPC Jail?

4TJdIOJl.jpg

The remaining two of Pandemonium Society, I go for that Black Haired Red Eyes member if her banner is not too close to a Limited/Collab/FES Banner.

jLAWmsbl.jpg

Hmm... Will we at last get Idol Students or are they Idol Variants of already PCs?

jd9c0dtl.jpg

HEyq9lBl.jpg

Pajama party event with Seminar and Veritas.

jjCYNE6l.jpg

The Welfare and Limited both have Party Dress Variants that might be added as Unlimited/Pick-Up in Rerun and/or Recap (never seen a event with Limited banners add new Limited banners yet)

YrBszOjl.jpg

A Problem Solver 68 Party Dress event afterwards or later in 2024

Those come 6 months later for us so at least there's time to save between Unlimited/Pick-Up banners and Limited/Collab/FES Banners.

The good with Summer FES Banners is that, they put up a "Pick a 3* you want" Ticket for sale(did so doing S.Hoshino first run)

Learning that Ibuki have two EX Skills(yes the Welfare has two!) she will be on my Iroha team 6 months from now.

The 2nd EX Skill is combo EX Skill with Iroha.

• Like 1

Damn so many things to expct and see it's pretty exciting, nice!

I Have to say i'm both annoied and glad we are 6 month behind in content, Annoied because obviously we'll have to wait untile July/August for Hina Dress for example; Still Happy because knowing the banners i can plan how to save and for what which si nice and not needing to rely on leaks like other games 😛

Well let's enjoy Summer with Abydos meanwhile for us! Just one week away (Hopefully) form the Trinity summer event! (And me finally pulling something for S.Ui XD)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Next week is indeed the Trinity summer event.

bP8cqpdl.jpgsmiC26Cl.jpgm9ORVyDl.jpg

Yep Finally! Which Mean S.Hanako in 10 days, can't wait 😍

What a pity this event should last only 7 days because this means that it's gonna be hard (Or there is a Limit like now with S.Ayane i guess) farming a lot of S.Koharu Eleph, i liked a lot having 2 calm weeks for S.Miyu, i farmed so much of her i got her 4 star +10 eleph and i just bought 90 to 5 star her, i would love more opporunities like that!

Stll I Simply adore Koharu so i'm happy she's free :3

• Like 1

Did what I could on Abydos Resort Restoration Committee Rerun but could not defeat Rabu on Challenge Stage 5. Will only miss 120 Pyroxene but I got 120 Pyroxene from Shiroko(Base)'s Unique Item/Bond Level 20 Bond Story anyway, might get 120 Pyroxene after this Maintenance or the next as my Wakamo's Bond Level is at 25(which is needed to max her Unique Item that comes in one of the Summer Maintenaces)

Got Ayane (Swimsuit) to 5* at least.

jNSCDAil.jpg

Now to wait for the Trinity summer event to start on tuesday.

• Like 2

The Trinity Extracurriculars: In Search of Hidden Ruin Part 1

New Students:

6kqaxw3l.jpg

SbVoNvAl.jpg

The Welfare and my pick with the "Pick a 3* you want" Ticket. Wanted Sakurako but she was not on lineup(Any new non-Limited Student post Mine is not there until the 3.5. it seems)

So I went with my 2nd most wanted(due to Meta) so I'm Ako-less no longer.

I liked the event story was a "sequel" to both the Ui event(Sister and the Magician of the Old Bookstore) and the 1st event with variants(Summer Sky's Wishlist).

Now to wait for the Challenge Stages to unlock and only hope that S.Ui drop on one of the 9 remaining days of free pulls, if not I have 8 10-pull Tickets, 1 Limited time 10-pull Ticket and over 300 days long but still Limited time 10-pull Ticket(came with the  "Pick a 3* you want" Ticket).

• Like 1

MY GOD where the Heck is my luck in Ba archive ever gone the only pulls i'v been lucky so far it's been during the Bunny Toki/Aris Maid event :(

I Had to Reach up to 350 pull and finally S.UI decided to came home, 20 pulls later i found S.Hinata in her banner too -_-

At that point i just reached 400 and got For both 100 Eleph to get them both to 4 star right away, nice i guess?

Can't even be happy to find a lot of new students in general, in 340 pull i found 5 3 star students with 2 of them being Saori and Saya that i already have...

At least i got Nodoka Hot Spring which i REALLY wanted (And didn't have to ponder spending the ticket on!) and Reisa which i heard being a good tank! Yeah Izumi too, so glad to get a character i was already at 70 Eleph farming to unlock... I suppose it's close to being 4 star already.

Here the pulls:

Spoiler

BV7n6db.png

Qr8XfjV.png

XkiRazG.png

XZKdJ3R.png

wEifLOp.png

G4ixerb.png

I5nSOFe.png

At Least it went well with the Guaranteed 3 star it gave me a new student i wanted and now one i didn't mind or already had:

aSR2EME.png

If Anything after this pulls with Both Rumi & Nodoka Hot Spring i have waaaay more strong healing options beside Serina, Ayana or Koharu which is nice!

GvYUrXo.png

Pretty much same reasoning myself as @Leon Castle for the Choose Ticket 3 star, i was pondering between Ako, Himari or UI but not having her Ako is waaay too strong with that massive EX buff to any character in any scenario, had to choose her.

Anyway Annoied but happy at least, gonna play the story in the next days (Maybe starting it already later, for sure tomorrow the quest to farm points already).

Now i have a 10 pull Ticket and enough pyro for 40 pull so 50 overall, we have 9 days so 90 more pulls from the anniversary and another 10 pull from all the daily making it 140 puls, with story and stuff i can probably farm out 20 more; i seriously hope to find on between S.Hanako and Wakamo in 200 pull and get the other one with points because damn last 2 times i reached both times 400 it's ridicouls, i basically feel defeated whenever i have to pull at this point; i had to spend 800 pulls to get S.Ui;S.Hinata; S.Mashiro & S.Azusa, it's ridicolous....

• Like 1

The Trinity Extracurriculars: In Search of Hidden Ruin Part 2

New Student:

O6SUwrRl.jpg

My luck with the Free Pulls has turned! Got S.Ui on the "3rd" free pull. I be saving my 8 10-pull Tickets, 1 Limited time 10-pull Ticket and over 300 days long but still Limited time 10-pull Ticket for S.Hanako. Until then I use the remaining free pulls on S.Hinata.

I try that damn Challenge 3 again with Mika, S.Ui ,Ui ,T.Yuuka, Ako, Himari.

if I fail again, I wait for S.Hanako. (won't be surprised if the rerun version is easier due to more Elastic Students being added)

• Like 2

43wjQO2.png

I just noticed it says Again 20 "Free Recuit", should i just use them since they "expire" in 6 days? I don't really need anymore on this 2 banner and if possible gladly save those for S.Hanako, can i or it's a waste i would lose them and so better just try?

Edited by Sora9427