Blue Archive

Leon Castle

35 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

43wjQO2.png

I just noticed it says Again 20 "Free Recuit", should i just use them since they "expire" in 6 days? I don't really need anymore on this 2 banner and if possible gladly save those for S.Hanako, can i or it's a waste i would lose them and so better just try?

The 10 free pull each day is only for those two banners so no you can't save them for S.Hanako. The same can be said for the Makoto/D.Ako Banners.

You get more Eligma to use for Ako etc. so there's no waste in using the free pulls.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

The 10 free pull each day is only for those two banners so no you can't save them for S.Hanako. The same can be said for the Makoto/D.Ako Banners.

You get more Eligma to use for Ako etc. so there's no waste in using the free pulls.

AH i guessed so since it says the days remaining up to the next ones.

I Mean yeah it's free i'll use them maybe the game takes pity and give me another 3 star in 80 pulls (Maybe another new one should i say i don't even mind Saya but give me the casual one then that i don't have!); MAYBE even another Ui for 5 star who knows, let's not hope too much now.

Yeah i can 5 star Ako actually if i wanna XD Probably gonna do that after all the anniversary is finished and i start saving again to see how many eligma i have, i wanna 5 star S.UI, S.Hanako & Ako if possible.

AH! Don't know if you guys noticed but they added Sena With special Blue coins in the Total Assault shop! Wonderful another character i don't have to Farm what i like to see :3

• Like 1

New Students:

EEuxCiPl.jpg

After reading what @Sora9427 said about Total Assault shop well it was Grand Assault shop, I got the fragments I needed to get Yuzu.

LS1yiaEl.jpg

Today's freebie or was it tomorrow's freebie, the 20:00/21:00 server reset makes me confused.

It's Ailled Hyakkiyako Academy's Ako I mean Kaho. Both got sideboob and both have a thing for a classmate of theirs(Hina for Ako, Chise for Kaho)

btw cleared Challenge 3 in the end with Mika, Ako, Iroha, Ui, T.Yuuka, Cherino.

Killing the Shield giver first and then power up Mika with Ako and give her low cost with Ui, summon the Tank(Iroha) then needed and use T.Yuuka's Shield giver every now and then.

Cherino at times or never. That's how I cleared without any KOs it but still need to speedrun it but that I wait to S.Hanako is here before doing that thing again.

She's the first and best Sonic DMG Dealer after all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

New Students:

EEuxCiPl.jpg

After reading what @Sora9427 said about Total Assault shop well it was Grand Assault shop, I got the fragments I needed to get Yuzu.

LS1yiaEl.jpg

Today's freebie or was it tomorrow's freebie, the 20:00/21:00 server reset makes me confused.

It's Ailled Hyakkiyako Academy's Ako I mean Kaho. Both got sideboob and both have a thing for a classmate of theirs(Hina for Ako, Chise for Kaho)

btw cleared Challenge 3 in the end with Mika, Ako, Iroha, Ui, T.Yuuka, Cherino.

Killing the Shield giver first and then power up Mika with Ako and give her low cost with Ui, summon the Tank(Iroha) then needed and use T.Yuuka's Shield giver every now and then.

Cherino at times or never. That's how I cleared without any KOs it but still need to speedrun it but that I wait to S.Hanako is here before doing that thing again.

She's the first and best Sonic DMG Dealer after all.

Ah Yeah Grand, my bad got the name mixed up, nice for Yuzu i'm Halfway for her, after the next 2 GA (Or next one if they don't put Tickets anymore who knwos) i'll get her too, she's the only Game Development Club member i'm missing!

I guess Tomorrow since it's "Considered" already like the next day in BA (Which is perfect for me having this time helps me cleaining up eveything nicely in the evening without running with the other dailies) Anyway nice for Kaho :D

Great job on the Challenges, i'll try tomorrow, probably gonna make the first one and then have to stop, i'm level 68 and don't have all those great Damaging specific students such as Mika or Track Yuuna as a tank, i doubt i can make it at all.

PS: I wonder did they increased the level to 89 now in Japan in the current FES? :hmm:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

PS: I wonder did they increased the level to 89 now in Japan in the current FES? :hmm:

I think our max is 87 until D.Ako/Makoto Banners hit this summer while JP goes to 91 as it does look like the level cap go up by 2 each FES Banner.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I think our max is 87 until D.Ako/Makoto Banners hit this summer while JP goes to 91 as it does look like the level cap go up by 2 each FES Banner.

Yeah i know ours increased up to what it was in Japan which is nice; ah so it's indeed 89 now in Japan well that's great news i like this progression 4 level each years to work and make very student stronger and enemies too.

Really glad about this after we are stuck at Lv90 for 4 years in Genshin -_-

I Wonder if the Next FES will be more dedicated to Hyakkiyako, i think it's the school with the Less student having a second form at all.

Yeah i Checked, there are just Shizuko, Wakamo, Mimori, Izuna and Chise. Not Much compared to Trinity, Gehenna and Millenium so the Schools with most sudents in them (Arius, Red Winter and Valkyrie don't have that many and Abydos it's pretty covered despite me waiting for S.Serika because she's gorgeous)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@Sora9427 You could use the free pulls on the standard banner.

Eh it would be kinda More Wasted with higher risk to get 3 stars i already have, i dobut it's more increased the chance to get a 3 star there than on the Event banner :hmm:

While Swimsuit Shiroko was up i got these:

Spoiler

hO66oKs.png

Sure was a nice surprise to get her.

ctAuuZE.png

Sure didn't expect her at all.

yj3aPyc.png

Free Ayane is always nice.

Girls i got from 100 draws aswell as going for 200 pulls.

Spoiler

Wsgi6YE.png

BpKlDgQ.png

Sure didn't expected her to show up.

TV7Zyzl.png

lgjIzPN.png

My first Arius school girl.

jh4rzU0.png

Summer Ui get after that one i did change to the Hinata one with my free pulls.

MNDVuHQ.png

Free Event Student

XADmKc1.png

Managed to snag her aswell.

XDs37oy.png

Don't remember quite if i had gotten her from Standard or one of the event banners.

Got these from Standard though while going towards 200:

bZzv5Sd.png

TqBtaKI.png

wG3fyV9.png

Only needed to buy 5 more Eleph for the 4th star. Kinda lucky i managed to get her again in Standard banner for easy 50.

As for some other things:

uuokzfZ.png

yR0SyI5.png

I still don't have her base version so i checked bday line with her bunny one.

TYaLh7c.png

Best Girl finally is 5 star. Now her bunny version is left to 5 star.

h9zXTmA.png

As for the 200 pull i did pick this one:

89hKHHj.png

Should note i now have like 20k pyrox still left.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 2

New Student:

vmnlsMRl.jpg

The last new 3* I got from free pulls. The last member of Arius Squad.

Some MLs:

kaY22AUl.jpg

4S6l1W2l.jpg

qV61QH3l.jpg

Some random:

Evpu3CYl.jpg

Lwhztp4l.jpg

Little does she know I totally did screenshot:awesome:

4Yljj7zl.jpg

Went with "So the time has come."

Now to hold my Tickets and 12k for the war to come. I will not hold any hope if the 3*s I want comes my way doing the war.

• Like 2

New Student:

4X3Zexhl.jpg

Just used 3 Tickets and she was the first 3* to drop. At this rate i might be able to do pulls on T.Haruna/Renge Banners before the Railgun ones but first my fox girl's summer banner rerun. She will be mine this time!

• Like 2

GODDAMN I feel reborned after this Pulling session, they finally paied me back what they stole from me in the last 2 times i pulled xD

Got a TON of new Students, S.Hanako in the first 10 pulls! Wakamo in like 170 Pulls and Even Mika totally unexpcted in the Middle! I got to 200 And got myself even Eligma's to take S.Hanako to 4 star already, simple wonderful!

Super happy with this Pull session, i got a lot of Double students too to get some eligmas twoard their level up like for Kayoko NY or Akane Bunny!

Couldn't have asked for more only S.Hoshino could have made this Perfection but well i'm super happy having Mika and we know S.Hoshino will rerun for us in August so i'll get her there 😛

I'll just leave here in a spoiler, otherwise it will occupy a lot of the page and message, all the new students i got!

Spoiler

4vE3a9J.png

q9r4YqK.png

6gFOxsC.png

SsEhpzc.png

Tr4WfWM.png

A7ofRIz.png

ngz9vm6.png

KbEMujk.png

Vf0pejZ.png

54AVZwj.png

xfmef9G.png

UBCLBPX.png

Nx5YXKH.png

I NEVER, EVER got 3 3 star all in one 10 pull, i even went like 90-100 pulls without seeing one so watching that one was just incredible, even more when it was 3 new ones i didn't have without a single double and even better 3 students i actually really wanted since Aru it's super Strong, Sakurako Same and Miyu i just love my Asahina :3

After this session i have a lot to work on and enjoy, i can finally have my Mika in the future and not borrowing her forcefully in every Yellow team like i always did :D (Aside the fact that i'm not a fan of Mika as a character after the story, but who knows i'm halfway through Episode 3 maybe things happen and change about her)

Same for Wakamo for Mistyc teams! PLus Wakamo 2D looks incredible i alreayd love her Swimsuit one so i'm curious.

I even have now all Sisterhood Members (Well they are just 3 still) and I'm just missing Misaki for the entire Rabbit team!

So yeah super happy and excited right now XD

Really happy about this pulling session now either i'll try once more collecting 1200 Pyro by next week or i'll just start saving back again, now time to get back to build "economy" until either Yuuka Track or the Collab, i'll see :hmm:

@Leon Castle So War was won i guess? XD

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

Got all the Pyroxene i can get from the Event well miss the Speedrun & 3* clear of the 3rd Challenge,

but that one is a pain to do and a bigger pain to find a speedrun clear without N.Mutsuki(only char of the Clear Team References on BA Wiki I don't have)

Still got 94,385 so no worries in not getting 170 more and a rerun is coming in 6 days. After FES banner we get 5 days of wasted banners, Love Sumire(1st 3* I got and was happy getting a char voiced by Asami Imai) and Eimi is fine but the both of them can be gotten for free. So save them Pyroxene folks!

hY14crTl.jpg

New MLs:

IHMpGN8l.jpg

Fun Fact: Up to 12/13/2023 for JP and now 02/15/2024 for GL, Sumire has never had a rate-up banner.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Got all the Pyroxene i can get from the Event well miss the Speedrun & 3* clear of the 3rd Challenge,

but that one is a pain to do and a bigger pain to find a speedrun clear without N.Mutsuki(only char of the Clear Team References on BA Wiki I don't have)

Still got 94,385 so no worries in not getting 170 more and a rerun is coming in 6 days. After FES banner we get 5 days of wasted banners, Love Sumire(1st 3* I got and was happy getting a char voiced by Asami Imai) and Eimi is fine but the both of them can be gotten for free. So save them Pyroxene folks!

hY14crTl.jpg

Fun Fact: Up to 12/13/2023 for JP and now 02/15/2024 for GL, Sumire has never had a rate-up banner.

Probably because she is always Farmable (Is this the right word?) that's why she never had one but then they had to fill some weeks and so here we have her in the banner 😛

DAMN 94k, WHAT O.o

Meanwhile here i am at 4k thanks to today's gift XD

Well Glad we have time now to "cool down" anyway so i can save for Track Yuuka which i really really want since i like her and i need another great tank aside Tsubaki and My hoshino Or Haruka are not currently good enough, plus i NEED an actual character that can move the entire team reliably whenever neded like against Goz and the Train attack.

After that it's just Collab and then FES so not bad 3 banner for me in the next 6 months, i should save enough. I Would love to get some limited characters in the middle such as Chise Swimsuit or Karin & Neru Bunny buy i doubt i can afford it sadly.

• Like 1

Valinat's new video is helpful if you don't know how to use or what to go through Manufacturing

BTW while he recommend getting the gifts the FES banner Students loves/likes until they are Affection Rank 50, you can also do the same with their Variants and get more stats like all three Hina will get 591 ATK+ and 2965 HP+ then all three Hina is AR50 etc. The day Mika gets a Variant, she will be more OP(so long both base Mika and Variant Mika is AR50)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Valinat's new video is helpful if you don't know how to use or what to go through Manufacturing

BTW while he recommend getting the gifts the FES banner Students loves/likes until they are Affection Rank 50, you can also do the same with their Variants and get more stats like all three Hina will get 591 ATK+ and 2965 HP+ then all three Hina is AR50 etc. The day Mika gets a Variant, she will be more OP(so long both base Mika and Variant Mika is AR50)

So Much for Stopping making guides and just do animations, guess it failed, at least personally i stopped watching him and not subbed.

I Mean i think it's nothing new to work on all version because every single one boost itself, i choose Toki and Bunny Toki every time i can in the lesson screen; i can't eveen imagine with Track Yuuka + Normal Yuuka how many HEck of HP boost she gets since she already has +1000 and more at 15 just with the normal version of her!

• Like 1

JP's next event and the 2nd new event we get in summer after Sunshine Girls' Serenade

liX1DV8l.jpg

For some reason I feel like I have seen this kind of poster before...

Going by how events work, two of four of Problem Solver 68 Dress/Suit will be PC and one or both is added in rerun with last one added in recap(the last event gave the mascot of Pandemonium Society so no welfare). The odds are Aru & Mutsuki Dress are first or Aru & Kayoko Dress or Haruka Suit well one way or other Problem Solver 68 will be the 1st club who gets 3rd Variants and being of the same theme (well Haruka wears a Suit instead of a Dress like the other three still party theme). Looks to be a fun event.

With this Gehenna has two events and one coming down the year with Go Home Club and for now NPC members of Pandemonium Society unless the field trip event is the Gehenna Volume of the main story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

JP's next event and the 2nd new event we get in summer after Sunshine Girls' Serenade

liX1DV8l.jpg

For some reason I feel like I have seen this kind of poster before...

Going by how events work, two of four of Problem Solver 68 Dress/Suit will be PC and one or both is added in rerun with last one added in recap(the last event gave the mascot of Pandemonium Society so no welfare). The odds are Aru & Mutsuki Dress are first or Aru & Kayoko Dress or Haruka Suit well one way or other Problem Solver 68 will be the 1st club who gets 3rd Variants and being of the same theme (well Haruka wears a Suit instead of a Dress like the other three still party theme). Looks to be a fun event.

With this Gehenna has two events and one coming down the year with Go Home Club and for now NPC members of Pandemonium Society unless the field trip event is the Gehenna Volume of the main story.

DAMN They loooks sooo good and amazing i hope they aren't limited even if they shouldn't being barely after the FES!

I Mean they already did the Split Mustsuki/Aru then the other 2 in the NY one no? So maybe they'll change the couples, who knows 😛

Anyway this looks really cool to look forward to!

Even if i still find really stupid we get 3Rd version of some characters like them or Hina and then we have Like Tsubaki or Midori & Momoi comes to mind having Still None at all -_-

Meanwhile we are getting the Summer Hyakkyako Event which is Amazing with a Free S. Shizuko given to us, i really want her, hopefully i can farm enough eleph to get her 3 star too even if it's hard in one week, but well i did with Ayane!

Kinda sad we are getting already Chise & Izuna Swimsuit, i would LOVE to get them but with 8k pyro so barely like 70? Pulls, not worth the risk :( But well guess i should have expected it, they simply inverted the Banner for us between the Wonderland one and this comapred to the Japanese release so both 2 banner after or before the FES anyway.

@Leon Castle The banner reminds me of the Toki Bunny Event maybe that's why? Atmosphere wise i mean :hmm:

Edited by Sora9427

And the First Problem Solver 68 Dress Variants is...

FvK6mkPl.jpg

k3xKr7Ml.jpg

Aru(I had a feeling it would be her) and Kayoko. Mutsuki and Haruka fans have wait to the rerun and recap runs for their Dress/Suit Variants

They might showcase Aru and Kayoko Dress Variants's attack type and armor type, combat class, if they still use SR(Aru)/HG(Kayoko), Affinity, Skill set later.

• Like 2

New Student:

3gmEgXvl.jpg

It's been a year but I got the one that got away but had to spark, well S.Izuna was one of the reasons I saved like a madman.

fkxNTMbl.jpg

Only got 3*s I already got  so now I 5*ed Ako(soon maxed her pistol) and maxed Iori as I got Iori as one of the 3* drops, no need to farm for her Eleph anymore unless Unique weapon gets a Rank 4 update.

New MLs:

hTYByzul.jpg

rqfrH6Jl.jpg

Still got over 48k saved for the Railgun Collab so do I try pulling on Rate-Up Banners like T.Haruna or Kasumi(comes before Railgun Collab) or Renge/Kikyou(comes after Railgun Collab) or just save for Makoto(needs only 12k) and D.Hina and a NY.Haruna/Fuuka Rerun that may come or not after Problem Solver 68 Dress Variants Banners?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

New Student:

3gmEgXvl.jpg

It's been a year but I got the one that got away but had to spark, well S.Izuna was one of the reasons I saved like a madman.

fkxNTMbl.jpg

Only got 3*s I already got  so now I 5*ed Ako(soon maxed her pistol) and maxed Iori as I got Iori as one of the 3* drops, no need to farm for her Eleph anymore unless Unique weapon gets a Rank 4 update.

rqfrH6Jl.jpg

Still got over 48k saved for the Railgun Collab so do I try pulling on Rate-Up Banners like T.Haruna or Kasumi(comes before Railgun Collab) or Renge/Kikyou(comes after Railgun Collab) or just save for Makoto(needs only 12k) and D.Hina and a NY.Haruna/Fuuka Rerun that may come or not after Problem Solver 68 Dress Variants Banners?

Nice for Ako!

And Damn i am so jealous xD Izuna looks gorgeous probably one of the best looking girl in Swimsuit, bedise being a super strong mystical Dps (And a Must in Goz i see now focusing EX, would have liked to know a week ago to borrow her -_-) but sadly i have only 10k i know i'll regret it later :(

• Like 2

On 2/19/2024 at 1:44 AM, Leon Castle said:

And the First Problem Solver 68 Dress Variants is...

FvK6mkPl.jpg

k3xKr7Ml.jpg

Aru(I had a feeling it would be her) and Kayoko. Mutsuki and Haruka fans have wait to the rerun and recap runs for their Dress/Suit Variants

They might showcase Aru and Kayoko Dress Variants's attack type and armor type, combat class, if they still use SR(Aru)/HG(Kayoko), Affinity, Skill set later.

Had a look at Aru Dress and Kayoko Dress. They are both Penetration AT with D.Aru having Heavy as her AT and D.Kayoko having Light as her AT.

Both are Striker and still use SR(Aru)/HG(Kayoko). D.Aru is bad in Urban, fine outdoors and good indoors can be made very good. D.Kayoko is good in Urban can be made very good, fine outdoors and bad indoors.

Looking at their Skill set, D.Aru is a buffer with little healing while D.Kayoko is a good attacker as long she's in Infiltration mode can't say if she or D.Aru is meta.

The event 0068 from Opera with Love! will bring back Valentine Special Story so we be having V-day again in summer.

Looks like there's more options for Dress/Suit Variants in Rerun and Recap as not only do Haruka have a Dress Variant and Mutsuki have a Suit Variant

Saori has a Dress Variant and the first non-Gehenna to have one.

fjo6ec4l.jpg

btw in Blue Archive the Anime, Aru may not be voiced by her OG VA for the anime as Reina Kondo Goes on Hiatus.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Had a look at Aru Dress and Kayoko Dress. They are both Penetration AT with D.Aru having Heavy as her AT and D.Kayoko having Light as her AT.

Both are Striker and still use SR(Aru)/HG(Kayoko). D.Aru is bad in Urban, fine outdoors and good indoors can be made very good. D.Kayoko is good in Urban can be made very good, fine outdoors and bad indoors.

Looking at their Skill set, D.Aru is a buffer with little healing while D.Kayoko is a good attacker as long she's in Infiltration mode can't say if she or D.Aru is meta.

The event 0068 from Opera with Love! will bring back Valentine Special Story so we be having V-day again in summer.

Looks like there's more options for Dress/Suit Variants in Rerun and Recap as not only do Haruka have a Dress Variant and Mutsuki have a Suit Variant

Saori has a Dress Variant and the first non-Gehenna to have one.

To Me D. Kayoko seems like a Great Yellow team addiction, wonderful character, D Aru way less, kinda generic DPS not much better even than her NY Version, at least so it looks by the abilities but who knows in game.

Seems Right Valentine day in full july :awesome:

I guess Dress it's the new version for the Swimsuit outside summer 😛 I Just hope we'll see it now for a while and than shift to some other theme, the cool thing is how there are so many different themes in BA and some are overused while other (Like Camping or Maid) are used once. I Mean i understand if they are limited like Bunnies are clearly all and only CC members but for dress doesn't seems like ti especially with Saori too possible.

Anyway talking about us, Damn this event is draining my AP Ultra fast i'm only at the beginning of 3rd stage and can't go on, i hope i can at least finish it in 2 days that are left. Still it's a miracle to even 2 star S.Shizuko, figures 3 star her, what a pity compared to the abydos one where i managed to almost 4 star even S.Ayane -_-

PS: Oh what a pity since Aru is still an important character in that arc of the story :( Hopefully it's a similar voice but oh well i would be pissed if they didn't have Serika but there she is voice and all 🥰

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

Done with getting what Pyroxene I can get out of the "last summer" event, The Challenge Area was easy to BS

1. First Ghost nun thing with dual gatling guns - Ako powered Mika = easy win

2. The Bunny things you can only kill one at a time - Use S.Hanako or other Penetration/Mystic AOE dealer

3. Colorful bots - same deal as before but Explosion AOE Dealer too

4. 2nd Ghost nun thing with dual gatling guns - can be done... with 5* Hifumi and S.Hanako(or a Penetration/Mystic AOE dealer)

5. Rabu - just no

Got 150 out of 250 extra Pyroxene (there was no speedrun Challenge stages in the Achievement Missions thankfully)

After the summer event is over, it's back to Red Winter with the first Sonic 2*(and first new 2* in a long while) so just 4 events(The Red Winter one and the Trinity/Gehenna one plus the Kivotos Halo Festival Reruns) and 1 recap left to Railgun Collab.

• Like 1