Blue Archive

Leon Castle

Got all but 50 Pyroxene out of the Red Winter event. The first 2 Challenges was easy well the 2nd needed the tank away from the attackers. the 3rd however was a bit annoying.

lHb4eAKl.jpg

Twice the happy Momiji.

The Gourmet Research Society and School Lunch Club New Year event will rerun in the JP Server

With it they will add New Year Akari as the new 3* banner and like all non-limited banners, she will be part of the permanent banner and can spook in future limited/Collab/FES Banners.

josqLgyl.jpg

So now I be saving for Railgun Collab(48k),Makoto(12k),D.Hina(24k),NY.Haruna(24k)

I do have 90k but I wait and see first if my luck with Misaka is as good as my luck with T.Yuuka was or better before trying going for any of the new char pick-up banners that I want

• 3 weeks later...

Took a while but now On your mark @ Millennium Rerun/the part 1 of the Halo Festival is finished.

q0DcCnDl.jpg

Challenge 5 was not easy but following this was helpful.

As seen here, I used Mika instand of Momoi but only used the EX Skills of all but Mika(She cost too much SP)

CrHdN31l.jpg

5*:

uLUeAZ2l.jpg

pL7hAShl.jpg

5* EW Rank 3:

vvh073kl.jpg

Not long to part 2 is here.

• Like 2

AH! YES! Seems like at least one game decided to make me quite happy :3

A Pretty good Pull session could have been better but even a LOT worst so i'm pretty content with it! Got Yuuka Track that i really wanted in 90 pulls (70+2 10 pull tickets) and so went for Mari Track too so i have both Limited characters in this Pull session. I even have stil 9.6k Pyro for the collab so it's nice :D

Here all my pulls:

y6TPp2x.png

KV0nzw5.png

Got Momiji and Ui in the First 10 pulls! Super Happy to have Momiji already (Especially because it's the only one i got, 0 after in 190 pulls) and Ui too which i was missing in the Normal Version, now i have all 3 Character from my first Banner ever and when i started playing the game (Sakuraku, Ui & Hinata) ^_^

vayB7Bk.png

0Pw8atF.png

jdoTNYt.png

The 2 Limited character plus the Adorable Kotori Cheerleader, what a wonderful surprise she was in the middle of the pulls :D I'm so Glad i got her because i just LOVE her Cheer form, she's gorgeous and the 2D i know it and it's bot funny and cute definitively gonna add it to my used list! I still can't understand how Different the Engineer club is from Base to cheer Squad form all are way better desing wise, Kotori above all it's one of my least liked Desing in the base version and one it just love in this style instead! When i first saw it in the Japanese version i toguht it was a new character actually xD

With this i FINALLY have a great Tank to shield and move my Team which was something i heavily missed before, especially for things like the Current Shiro and Kuro! I'll have also to check out Maki, never seen her used but i hope she's a good enough healer to use her in some Mistyc comps!

Anyway not Much new but super happy with this, obviously in the weekend when i play the story Hasumi Track will join the team too 😛 Now back to saving until the Collab.

• Like 1

OVEcANzl.jpg

Get Set, Go!'s 5th Challenge is a joke if you have Mika whlie the 4th Challenge needed you to save time by losing/giving up the first fight and then wait to the platform falls apart to clear the speedrun in time. Now to see if I can do 20 laps before the end.

JP has show the next Event

KQo5Th1l.jpg

Turns out the school trip is a event but might be a 2 parter type of event like the Halo Festival events was, we see after the recap on 4.11 is added.

QhHPnrnl.jpg

Umika who first appeared in Business Trip! Momoyodou Beach House Franchise Plan!. Her ML looks cute but it's not certain if she's meta or not. Might try to get her if there's no limiteds I want that comes after her.

BiWSt0fl.jpg

Tsubaki (Guide). Looks like the remaining members of Inner Discipline Club and Pina will get their 1st Variants.

Looks like Vol.1 Chapter 3 will start doing the time of event with new NPCs that might be PC down the lane

NHCl8apl.jpg

The Highlander Twins. They come from some school called Highlander Rail-something. 

Also news about the anime

6QyJxg7l.jpg

This is the Anime Sensei.

• Like 2

@Leon Castle Already said everything, not even the time to write about it xD

Anyway, what i'm more excited from this announcement is the third part of the abydos story! Did not expected that i expected them to continue with Chapter 4 and on so it's a surprise and this open up possibilities for more Trinity In the future too! (I Doubt More Millenium with C&C and Game club while Gehene i'll epxet a dedicated chapter). There is so much story we don't know behind Abydos and personally after the beginning it's always my favourite school desptie most of my most liked student being in Millenium 😛 

I didn't expected them to Make Tsubaki in this version! One thing BA is amazing at surely is creating so many different styles for the character, i fully expected Tsubaki in a Swimsuit version at one point since Midori got one (And well since i guess it would "sell well? XD) but no, they went with something totally new which is pretty cool!

Nice to see even the other Festive Club Member finally being playable, she was fun in the event! (Maybe since we get her after a year and half or something next FES we'll see Seia, one can hope)

The Anime also released another Trailer Showing Shiroko Fouding Sensei on the Road and a bit of PS68.

Anyway Really great news not that we'll see this thing before October for us, still 😛 

Personally Speaking this weekend i farmed from Mission 14-5 to 19-5 and Reached Hard 19-3 so i can Now Start slowly farming eleph for My Aru, Izuna, Karin and Neru and Actually working to unlock Iori & Hina, great news :3

Gonna Enjoy the Event story during the week probably, so far i can say Yuuka Track is such an amazing Tank it's incredible as i thought! ^_^

Much Text not much Photos, i'll try show some whenever i finish working on what i'm doing!

• Like 2

I'm curious what they are doing for Tomorrow, or well a few hours at this point 😛 

Anyway just finished the Get, Set, Go! Story event, a really nice and fun one as i expected, i really enjoied it being divided in 2 phases, i would like to see more things like this and with Students from Different school mixing up! The After stories are pretty nicee too, epsecially the Sena & Serina one XD

I would have liked an after story for Abydoss too :(

I'm starting to think that the Developpers are absolutely biased towards gehenna and not even trying to hide it xD I Mean they gave them the Victory of the Festival (was hoping for Yuuka and Millenium, oh well) and aren't they even the school with the most version of characters? Like Hina 3 Versions, Haruna 3 Versions, Kayoko and Aru too! Sadly personally is my "least" favourite school, i don't mind the gourment club but only love Junko there, i actually like all a lot from Problem Solver and it's the only case and the i like Iori, Chinatus and A LOT Hina for the Prefect Team but Ako eh, i guess when it's not involved with other schools? It's always so hostile not a fan, while i absolutely hate makoto as a character, only one i actually Dislike in the Playable roster.

Anyway end of my Rant/Review 😛 

I'm SO SURPISED they give us Track Hifumi (and i knew that) With ALL the eleph to max her out to UE40, WOW! Never expected that especially when last event i couldn't even manage to get S. Shizuko to 3 stars, here not even have to farm for it, simply wonderful, now i have another strong Single target for Mystic raids which is always nice :3

bNpxvQC.png

8tv1TVx.png

Now two more days and a New story with new characters will join the roster, i am curious because Ichika looks like a character i will Like :3

I'm Guessing it will last just one week, i wouldn't mind more since i have 16k Pyro so i need to farm more for the collab but we'll see.

Ah I even Reached My First completely Maxed out character yesterday with Mashiro! (Well now joined by Track Hasumi i suppose)

PS: Damn, Hanae! She is another character i kinda dislike her normal desing like Kotori but her Cheerleader one? Gorgeous! I know they'll never make her like that but i hope something in that style because it's waaay better looking than her normal/christmas one!

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

prMqu9Jl.jpg

And with that all that can be done is done. 

With Trip-Trap-Train coming soon, we are soon at Toaru Collab. Just this fun event and a recap.

BNWLXNMl.jpg

Just one look at a certain someone's video was enough to tell it's better to skip but what those lack in skills they make up in having great memory lobbies and even fun gameplay(give or take). Ichika the last NPC member of Justice Task Force and Kasumi the boss of Hot Springs Development Department so a mix of Gehenna and Trinity schools.

With 100k plus a Limited time 10 pull ticket I might go for Kasumi or again skip and hope she, Track Haruna or others I had to skip but wanted like Sakurako etc. spook me on Toaru Collab or Renge/Kikyou banners.

• Like 1

New Students:

THlaR2bl.jpg

UJcCuevl.jpg

With only 27 days left of the Limited 10-pull Ticket and not knowing how long Hot Spring Resort recap Banners will last. I went and used it. This time I got spooked by a new 3* and finally got the new 2* Momijl.

I learned one thing from the event

Spoiler

xVep8iyl.jpg

Never piss off Ichika.

Saw some Blue Archive type of Character on twitter, the other day

Vblc3a8l.jpg

and find out yesterday it was a Collab

7FQuxGul.jpg

First a Vocaloid, then a Light Novel franchise and now a other mobile game based on a board game. It be fun to see what the 4th collab will be.

But from looks of it, it's only that Neko that will be added of the Female Chars from Mahjong Soul.

XqVdFG9l.jpg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

New Students:

THlaR2bl.jpg

UJcCuevl.jpg

With only 27 days left of the Limited 10-pull Ticket and not knowing how long Hot Spring Resort recap Banners will last. I went and used it. This time I got spooked by a new 3* and finally got the new 2* Momijl.

Saw some Blue Archive type of Character on twitter, the other day

Vblc3a8l.jpg

and find out yesterday it was a Collab

First a Vocaloid, then a Light Novel franchise and now a other mobile game based on a board game. It be fun to see what the 4th collab will be.

But from looks of it, it's only that Neko that will be added of the Female Chars from Mahjong Soul.

Is it really true? You know actually being during the 1St of april i won't trust it until more info is give, even if it was made by the Official JP page i saw, theey enjoy joking around!

According to People around the collab should start the 30Th of April so the Ticket would basically have to be used for 3-4 hours that day, i'll see i guess what to do. You got really Lucky with Bot Momiji and Kanna in a free pull 😛 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Is it really true? You know actually being during the 1St of april i won't trust it until more info is give, even if it was made by the Official JP page i saw, theey enjoy joking around!

The Neko did show up in one of those Videos(with Unwelcome school playing). Looks to be true by Aru's reaction, the char having both 2D artwork and 3D model and the JP titles of both games showing. there's also a Mahjong Soul side of the Collab video but that is yet to be translated. In any case the collab starts on 17th april so after After School Sweets Story recap/6 days break on JP.

dAtLT2Ql.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

The Neko did show up in one of those Videos(with Unwelcome school playing). Looks to be true by Aru's reaction, the char having both 2D artwork and 3D model and the JP titles of both games showing. there's also a Mahjong Soul side of the Collab video but that is yet to be translated. In any case the collab starts on 17th april so after After School Sweets Story recap/6 days break on JP.

dAtLT2Ql.jpg

I mean i guess with date and all is indeed true, kinda of a pity since it seems there is 1 collab every year so this year will be a Meh one compared to previously, oh well we'll see how she is maybe i'm wrong and she's amazing both visually, as character and gameplay.

A Toki/Nagisa rerun alredy occurred in ajpan? I don't remember being one which si strange after more than a year. I kinda wanna plan to save for Nagisa when it's out again 😛 

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

A Toki/Nagisa rerun alredy occurred in ajpan? I don't remember being one which si strange after more than a year. I kinda wanna plan to save for Nagisa when it's out again 😛 

Not yet. Odds are Toki might rerun alongside her Bunny Girl self, Maid Arisu and Maid Midori/Momoi Banner then they rerun Alabaster Calling Card event whlie Nagisa might return on a Rerun of In Search of a Hidden Heritage or Trip-Trap-Train. Also they might be part of a Tea Party/Trinity Event and C&C/Millennium Event where they also might add Seia and Rio.

Just gotta wait and see with Limited Chars not part of a event or their event is added to recap.

20 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Not yet. Odds are Toki might rerun alongside her Bunny Girl self, Maid Arisu and Maid Midori/Momoi Banner then they rerun Alabaster Calling Card event whlie Nagisa might return on a Rerun of In Search of a Hidden Heritage or Trip-Trap-Train. Also they might be part of a Tea Party/Trinity Event and C&C/Millennium Event where they also might add Seia and Rio.

Just gotta wait and see with Limited Chars not part of a event or their event is added to recap.

I Mean i'm gonna be sad if they don't make Maid Momoi & Midori (Maybe with a new twist of a story and more detailed Style too would be nice?) next time! I expect for sure there to be a Rerun for Aris Maid & Toki bunny which are Base character anyway in the end. And that's it the Max i see them do is 4 banner at time so this 4 will be in that Rerun (Or Sequel of it i hope)

But as you make it seems they'll be separated which i higly douubt seems they always make basiclaly all the Characters rerun togheter as it was the first time; Plus Seia who knows whenever we'll see her i hope next anniversary in August/September with a new Trinity chapter but at this point who can tell while Rio i totally not even consider her out before Minimum 1 year if not more, we haven't even see her at all anymore after the Main Chapter 2 story.

I just thinks they'll be in a "calm" rerun week in the next month, actually wouldn't be surpirsed to see them in the beginning of May 2 weeks after the collab, they love to put Rerun of Limited character right after 😛 See the Chitose/Izuna Swimisuits Rerun.

There is also the president of Shanaglin that we've seen in the Promonade & Tortoise Event which i would Love but i guess it's gonna be another Anniversary one who knows when.

I Guess we'll see, anyway it passed more than a year even now since the last Rerun for Toki/Nagisa, thanks god i got Toki when i started or i would still be angry to wait! ^_^

Edited by Sora9427

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

I Mean i'm gonna be sad if they don't make Maid Momoi & Midori (Maybe with a new twist of a story and more detailed Style too would be nice?) next time! I expect for sure there to be a Rerun for Aris Maid & Toki bunny which are Base character anyway in the end. And that's it the Max i see them do is 4 banner at time so this 4 will be in that Rerun (Or Sequel of it i hope)

But as you make it seems they'll be separated which i higly douubt seems they always make basiclaly all the Characters rerun togheter as it was the first time; Plus Seia who knows whenever we'll see her i hope next anniversary in August/September with a new Trinity chapter but at this point who can tell while Rio i totally not even consider her out before Minimum 1 year if not more, we haven't even see her at all anymore after the Main Chapter 2 story.

I just thinks they'll be in a "calm" rerun week in the next month, actually wouldn't be surpirsed to see them in the beginning of May 2 weeks after the collab, they love to put Rerun of Limited character right after 😛 See the Chitose/Izuna Swimisuits Rerun.

There is also the president of Shanaglin that we've seen in the Promonade & Tortoise Event which i would Love but i guess it's gonna be another Anniversary one who knows when.

I Guess we'll see, anyway it passed more than a year even now since the last Rerun for Toki/Nagisa, thanks god i got Toki when i started or i would still be angry to wait! ^_^

The upcoming recap's banner will be 6 Banners cut in two and this time Shigure's banner is alongside Megu's but yeah we yet to see them do separate for limited chars. The 3.5 FES Banner might be one of Arius Squad's swimsuit Variants (Atsuko or Saori) like the last times or like how 3.0 FES Banner had a variant they might go with a new char to even it out. Going by the latest PV, Trinity's new event is going be in late October or early November since the parts that showed Trinity was a school festival but I recall one showing Nagisa alone in a museum room.

Love to see what the rerun of Promonade & Tortoise Event will add, if it's Reijo then I hope it's not too close to any limited chars I want.

16 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

The upcoming recap's banner will be 6 Banners cut in two and this time Shigure's banner is alongside Megu's but yeah we yet to see them do separate for limited chars. The 3.5 FES Banner might be one of Arius Squad's swimsuit Variants (Atsuko or Saori) like the last times or like how 3.0 FES Banner had a variant they might go with a new char to even it out. Going by the latest PV, Trinity's new event is going be in late October or early November since the parts that showed Trinity was a school festival but I recall one showing Nagisa alone in a museum room.

Love to see what the rerun of Promonade & Tortoise Event will add, if it's Reijo then I hope it's not too close to any limited chars I want.

Yeah Standard Character i agree can be even 2 different banner at all like the upcoming one in Japan but Limited so far have never been spearated and i doubt they'll ever be after all it's also a marketing strat otherwise people will just go for the only one in a banner choice.

Eh, i seriously hope for a new main big character whoever they want to not other variants, i mean it would be nice having them for the Arius Squad or other Character still missing different versions of them but those could easily be made during the 6 Months between FES....

Well That could be an event, i'm talking above like a literally continuation of the story like it's now for Abydoss, i would like that paired with Seia!

Oh no Reijo NEEDs to be a standard one, i can't be throwing all my Pyro to her come on :awesome:

Anyway we'll see whenever all those stories will Rerun, i'll suppose some will just be added to the general archive and not to be played, i can think to the recent Library Rerun one but i don't know.

I'm Glad the Trip Trap event last 2 weeks, i'll play the story tomorrow or Sunday so not for that but for saving more Pyro i'm at 16500, need more 😛 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

QiGYNlJl.jpg

Emptied the Shop and done almost all tasks and got 15000 EPs but still could not clear that piece of s*it stage but I get the feeling that Hina Dress Variant will make that piece of s*it stage a piece of cake. Just one last daily left before the start of the break as it be at least two sets of banners from the Red Winter Hot Spring Resort plus Megu rerun before Railgun Collab starts so 16 days.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

QiGYNlJl.jpg

Emptied the Shop and done almost all tasks and got 15000 EPs but still could not clear that piece of s*it stage but I get the feeling that Hina Dress Variant will make that piece of s*it stage a piece of cake. Just one last daily left before the start of the break as it be at least two sets of banners from the Red Winter Hot Spring Resort plus Megu rerun before Railgun Collab starts so 16 days.

I got all the "Bag" target for the Iori's Eleph 😛 Plus reaching 15k points.

I Tried doing the challenges, managed the first one, failed the second one, i guess having a base Mika with Lv1 Abilities well should have expected that. Tried the Third one got halfway and then got destroied, true is that i also only have Toki (Kinda) and Shigure as Explosive Spread Dps, i have mostly single target one raised... And i guess it's impossible for me anyway if even you with way better characters can't win it O.o

It's just me or it felt like a sort of Filler Event? XD Story wise i mean it was rather short and simple compared to other event ones, even the ending is pretty plain gettin back and it's no problem on one side and escaping again on the other part.

Now it's coming one story i'm curious to play even if i'll do that in the future not having any hurry being permanent luckily, i would LOVE to pull for Shigure Hot Spring 🥰 But sadly i can't with the collab incoming. I wondered why 2 weeks, you told me, Megu Rerun forgot about that. Well More time to Sit back and relax to save (And oh boy after the Azur lane stess pull Wise i need it) i'm at 21.5k should easily get to 24k for the collab.

• Like 1

The Upcoming Banners for JP is Toki, Nagisa and Koyuki. Still unknown if the banners is running alongside new event, story or something else, but at least Toki Base/Maid and Nagisa gets a rerun before Toki Bunny, Arisu Maid. More info might come on Saturday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

The Upcoming Banners for JP is Toki, Nagisa and Koyuki. Still unknown if the banners is running alongside new event, story or something else, but at least Toki Base/Maid and Nagisa gets a rerun before Toki Bunny, Arisu Maid. More info might come on Saturday.

FUUUUUUU.... It's not a great timing being not far off the new collab probably, guess i'll start saving ofr Nagisa right after the FES then, at least it's gonna be in october and not next year for us, that's nice to know.

And Well i would have hoped so since Toki Bunny and Aris Maid came out 4 months later.

Meanwhile we are also getting Mission 24 this update which just mean more Hina Farm, not that i'm any close i'm at Hard 19-3 so far.

• Like 1

After Toki/Nagisa and Koyuki Rerun/Pick-up Banners comes a new set of also Limited Banners.

DEEUBR0l.jpg

xgRpXcRl.jpg

The New Event will have a Welfare

ZXRDrtpl.jpg

Itv5azzl.jpg

I stand corrected as I thought this was going to be sometime in fall.

b3P2jfFl.jpg

Miyu(Base/Uniform), Kaho, Kaede, and Yoshimi(Base/Uniform) will get Unique Items.

Good Luck saving for Kazusa(Band) and Yoshimi(Band).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

After Toki/Nagisa and Koyuki Rerun/Pick-up Banners comes a new set of also Limited Banners.

DEEUBR0l.jpg

xgRpXcRl.jpg

The New Event will have a Welfare

ZXRDrtpl.jpg

Itv5azzl.jpg

I stand corrected as I thought this was going to be sometime in fall.

b3P2jfFl.jpg

Miyu(Base/Uniform), Kaho, Kaede, and Yoshimi(Base/Uniform) will get Unique Items.

Good Luck saving for Kazusa(Band) and Yoshimi(Band).

NOOOO They can't do that, not 2 limited banners one after the other, Yoshimi looks incredible here and i always wanted a 3 star version of her :(

Guess i'll hope to be lucky because how the heck do i save so much in such short time :hmm:

Kazusa Doesn't really change much aside the outfit from the standard version but both Yoshimi and Airi looks incredible with the new style, i hope they make a proper Song in the Story event 😛 

OH Nice finally some new items, it's been a long while am i wrong? And To Make Yoshimi and Miyu better that's nice! :D (I don't have Kaho & Kaede)

I don't know if i can save the 10 pull Timed Ticket for the Collab :hmm: If it's live by the 30Th at 12-13 PM i can, let's see.

• Like 2