Corpse Party: Blood Drive (hope Xseed can localize this soon)

Nelson_

l_532922ba71d91.jpg

l_532922b9dff86.jpg

l_532922bc461ed.jpg

Info source Siliconera/ Screenshots source Famitsu

Corpse Party: Blood Drive is an upcoming PlayStation Vita sequel to Corpse Party: Book of Shadows,
where protagonist Ayumi Shinozaki will be picking up where the first game left off.
This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine shares the latest on the game.

Corpse Party: Blood Drive will have exploration parts similar to the first game, except this time it will be in 3D.
As seen in our earlier report, the characters will be represented in a super-deformed styles. There will also be CG events in the game.

Corpse Party manga artist Makoto Kedouin’s work will also be featured at the end of the game.
Ayumi Shinozaki, Naomi Nakashima, Magari Mizuki, and Aiko Niwa have also been confirmed to be in the game.

Corpse Party: Blood Drive is currently 70% complete in development, and will be released on July 24, 2014 for PlayStation Vita.
The standard edition will be going for 6,800 yen and a limited edition for 8,800 yen.

• Like 2

This is a sequel to another game that was on the PSP, correct? I never played the original(s), but more Vita games is always a good thing. The Vita gonna need as much games as it can get. Don't get me wrong, I love my Vita. The games on it are criminally underrated and they all tend to fly under everyone's radars. If Sony just marketed it a little more, I think it would be in a better position.

Book of shadows was visual novel only, more screenshots xD

and yes bluefare this a sequel of Book of Shadows where it ends in a big clifhanger.

(reason why we waited so much for this lol)

l_532922bc6ee3a.jpg

l_532922bc976a5.jpg

More news today: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/20/details-corpse-party-blood-drives-story-new-characters/

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Awesome news. It's a shame thought that we will have to wait a while until this gets localized. Or I'll probably import it, but I can't read Japanese! I'll probably start learning Japanese. Because damn I want those games Japan is getting!

Edited by Nazar_Ops