Groovy Trophy

InfamousRanger12

11 hours ago, Helyx said:

Fastest XP is just playing the game.

While "top rank" is 100, the trophy is only for level 50.

I thought this was a bug that got fixed early on? Coulda sworn it doesnt pop at 50 anymore.

If that's not the case I should've gotten this plat ages ago. I'm just a few levels off

Edited by InfamousRanger12

On 4/1/2023 at 7:56 AM, InfamousRanger12 said:

I thought this was a bug that got fixed early on? Coulda sworn it doesnt pop at 50 anymore.

If that's not the case I should've gotten this plat ages ago. I'm just a few levels off

I haven't played in a while, but I never heard anything about that being changed.  As far as I know, it still unlocks at level 50.  I'm not sure what the fastest way to level is, but I just played demon matches.  Was easy to get wins as demon when I was playing, I have no idea what the current balance is like, though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DoctorBaofu said:

I haven't played in a while, but I never heard anything about that being changed.  As far as I know, it still unlocks at level 50.  I'm not sure what the fastest way to level is, but I just played demon matches.  Was easy to get wins as demon when I was playing, I have no idea what the current balance is like, though.

Just depends honestly it's a crapshoot sometimes you get people that are obviously modding or cheating and sometimes you get people that do really well only to chase the boss or minions right into the storm at the end and sometimes there's doom preppers that spend all match collecting stuff and run out of time. Occasionally there's genuinely good players as well but most people just fight the ai demons so it can be a long wait to match up

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So everyone i just found out a thing that kinda annoying.

If u win a game as Demon or as Survivor u get like 7500 XP

if u loose as both you get 4000 XP

the Character XP Doesnt count towards the Playerlevel even if you max. level with your Survivor.

your now askin okay whats the annoying part ?

Well i tell you:

If you just play afk Demon and you are losing u will get 4000 XP in like 20-30 mins depending on how fast the survivors are.

If your playing like a god but the enemie survivor or the enemie demon are to strong u will get 4000 XP also even if you healed, killed etc. but maybe the game took longer like 30-40 mins.

So can anybody explain me why ist the most XP i can get 7500 for winning

if i loose if im afk or not i will just get the same amount of xp... it just dont feel right

18 minutes ago, Schrimpey said:

So can anybody explain me why ist the most XP i can get 7500 for winning

if i loose if im afk or not i will just get the same amount of xp... it just dont feel right

Yup, it makes no sense, but that's the way the developer decided to set the XP gains.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yup, it makes no sense, but that's the way the developer decided to set the XP gains.

so do i have to feel guilty if i do some rounds afk as demon ?

Like right now im gettin ready for work why not 1 or 2 rounds in afk.... its 8000 XP

17 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Yep, I did the last leg of my XP gains with AFK demon matches. Played so many matches and really liked the game but was definitely done with it and didn't feel bad at all. 

yes same for me

i enjoy the game with my group but im at 100h gametime and now i wanna move on

• 1 month later...

You only need to hit 50 thank god, 100 would be overkill with how bloody slow the levelling is.

I really don’t get how the XP gain is capped at 4000 for a loss and 7500 for a win even now. It sucks when you play 30 minute matches for less than 10% of a level up.

Even more so now the games basically dead, they need to just activate a double or triple XP multiplier like F13 did.

you should also get a ‘bonus’ of like 1500xp for every category you’re top of, most people would gain a bonus 3000xp minimum per match so it’d make wins a lot more rewarding and losses almost as rewarding as a base win is now.

Developer’s made some ass backwards decisions with levelling honestly. Takes too long to hit half the Level Cap. Don’t wanna imagine how long it takes to actually get to 100 with how unbalanced the game is with all the dumb ass Demon buffs. Never listen to Reddit dev’s, always a mistake 

Edited by Oberlin1694

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...