PSNP Interviews: Revvie - Submit Your Questions!

Hello and welcome back to Member Interviews! Our next interviewee is none other than @Revvie, who's all revved up to answer your questions!

revvie11.png

Questions can be submitted starting now until April 23rd, 2023. Revvie has provided the community with a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions.

About Me

Yo! The name's Revvie. I live in a country that has 7,640 islands. I'm just a ghost in the PSNP forum so go a little easy on me with the questions.

I'm sure my brother is the one who got me into gaming with the PS1 and NES though I only remembered a little since I was still very young at that time. My aunt gifted us a PS2 and PSP and these are the ones I remember the most and my two favorite game consoles ever and definitely how I've become a PlayStation fan since then. While I have a Switch, 2DS, a laptop that can play some PC games, mobile games, and emulators, PlayStation consoles are still the ones I go back to.

I'm not picky when it comes to game genres so I can pretty much play any game that I want. I'm also a casual gamer. I do like a little challenge from time to time but most of the time, I don't really like hard games. I guess the "hard" plats I usually get are grindy games in which I can have the patience to do so.

Outside of gaming, one of my favorite hobbies is tinkering if that's what you call it, like if my mom or dad tell me to fix some tech or I go around the house and find some old tech to see if it still works, and if it doesn't, I'll try to make it work.

My other hobby is watching. Whether it's anime, movies, or Youtube. I'm also not picky when it comes to anime or movie genres but it has to be good for me to watch them since I have a low attention span for them. Weirdly, I have a high attention span for Youtube videos, whether it's streamers, animal videos, or a documentary about the Roblox OOF for example.

Another hobby of mine is collecting stuff. Physical games, anime figures, phones, game controllers, IEMs, and many more.

I'm a very shy person and hopefully, I can make this Member Interview interesting to read for you all. Thank you and I'll see you all in a few days.

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewee have been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewee has the time to work on the 17 standard questions
  2. After those 10 days, those questions, along with the standard questions, will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the questions, I will post the whole interview in a new thread.

How to be an interviewee

As we've had a lot of interest, new applications are temporarily closed, but I'll open the interview signup thread back up after more names have been cleared.

List of questions

Standard Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you to get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, PlayStation 4, and Playstation 5?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  7. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  8. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/OST?
  9. Your favorite platinum and why?
  10. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  11. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. If you could give Sony direct feedback on business decisions in the last year, and the latest console generation, what would you tell them?
  15. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout-out to and if so, why?

PSNP Community Questions (updated periodically)

1. Who's your favorite YouTuber, and what do you like to watch?

2. What's your favorite anime game and have you ever been disappointed by one? If so, which ones?

3. If your body was stuck in a game Sword Art Online style, what type of character build would you have and would you grind out levels, weapons, etc. to ensure survival or would you try and let someone carry you, or something else entirely?

4. Why are you, as you say, a ghost in the forum? Why don't you post and participate more in the community?

5. Favourite Tekken character?

6. How many hours per day do you play?

7. In your physical collection, do you have some particularly rare game?

8. The Roblox Oof? Seems like you watch hbomberguy, do you watch any of his other mini-docs?

9. Are there any video essayists or documentaries you'd recommend?

10. Since you collect figurines, do you collect amiibos? If not is there any brands that you are aiming to get all of?

11. Ever broken something beyond repair while tinkering?

12. It seems that you've enjoyed Devil May Cry games...but why have you not checked out Bayonetta yet? ;)

13. As you live in a country with 7,640 islands (which I assume is Indonesia, never mind I just checked and it was the Philippines silly me), what emotion did you feel when you realised that you had to pick something different than your homeland for your profile, and why did you pick the US?

14. Have you seen this Psuedodocumentary/docudrama? It's one of the best I have ever seen (it's set in an alternative universe. Don't worry it never happened)

15. Any games you bought a long time ago but haven't played yet? If so, what games and when will you play them?

16. Will you go back though your uncompleted games and complete them (e.g. Back To The Future Episode 1)?

17. What is your banner supposed to be/mean?

18. Have you ever completed a game near its shutdown date? If so, what was your feeling while playing it?

19. In your humble opinion, what is the best anime opening?

20. If you could spend a year in the life of an anime or video game character, who would it be and why?

21. Conversely, who would be the worst character to live as?
  22. What's the most impressive thing you've done while tinkering around the house?
  23. Do you have any pets, or would you like any?
  24. Is there a hidden gem in your gaming collection that you'd recommend to people?
  25. What would you say is your greatest personal accomplishment to date?
  26. Do you have a favourite movie from the year or decade you were born?
  27. Is there any game that was difficult to plat but you ended up being a fan of?
  28. What would your last meal be?
  29. Are there any unusual things you like (or would like) to collect?
  30.  What anime character do you wish had more background story than they were given?

31. Who are your favorite Street Fighter characters?

32. Which do you prefer, chicken or fish?

33. Do you see yourself a lifelong gamer, or casual gamer?

34. If you could have any game currently in development, or a remake, or a sequel made and released now, what would you want and why? (this one may be a bit too similar to standard question #12 so I reworded it to "If you could have any game currently in development or a sequel be released now, what would you want and why?")

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 3

Who's your favorite YouTuber, and what do you like to watch?

What's your favorite anime game and have you ever been disappointed by one? If so, which ones?

If your body was stuck in a game Sword Art Online style, what type of character build would you have and would you grind out levels, weapons, etc. to ensure survival or would you try and let someone carry you, or something else entirely?

• Like 2

1) Why are you, as you say, a ghost in the Forum? Why don't you post and partecipate more in the community?

2) Favourite Tekken character?

3) How many hours per day do you play?

4) In your physical collection, do you have some particularly rare game?

• Like 2

• The Roblox Oof? Seems like you watch hbomberguy, do you watch any of his other mini-docs?
  • Are there any video essayists or documentaries you'd recommend?
  • Since you collect figurines, do you collect amiibos? If not is there any brands that you are aiming to get all of?
  • Ever broken something beyond repair while tinkering?
  • Like 2

1. as you live in a country with 7,640 islands (which i assume is Indonesia, Never mind i just checked and it was the Philippines silly me), what emotion did you feel when you reaise that you had to pick something different then your homeland for your profile, and why did you pick the us?

2. have you seen this Psuedodocumentary/docudrama? it's one of the best i have ever seen (it's set in a alternative universe. don't worry it never happened)

3. any games you brought a long time ago but haven't played yet? if so what games and when will you play them?

4. will you go back though you uncompleted games and complete them (EG: Back To The Future Episode 1)

5. what is your banner supposed to be/mean?

6. have you ever completed a game near it's shutdown date? if so, what was you feeling playing it?

• Like 2

*bump*

• If you could spend a year in the life of an anime or video game character, who would it be and why?
  • Conversely, who would be the worst character to live as?
  • What's the most impressive thing you've done while tinkering around the house?
  • Do you have any pets, or would you like any?
  • Is there a hidden gem in your gaming collection that you'd recommend to people?
  • What would you say is your greatest personal accomplishment to date?
  • Do you have a favourite movie from the year or decade you were born?
  • What would your last meal be?
  • Is there any game that was difficult to plat but you ended up being a fan of?
  • Are there any unusual things you like to collect?
  • Like 1

* What anime character do you wish had more background story than they were given?

* Who are your favorite Street Fighter characters?

* Which do you prefer, chicken or fish?

* Do you see yourself a lifelong gamer, or casual gamer?

* If you could have any game currently in development, or a remake, or a sequel made and released now, what would you want and why? 

• Like 1