the trophies in this game are impossible :( well for me

jakehero6

I Plat this several hours ago. The trophies are initially intimidating (I gave up for 9 months!), but when it comes down to it they're easy. I glanced at ending guides for requirements, the rest is achievable on your own.

This was me exactly.  Luckily i gave up after a few minutes on PS3 and when I actually tried it (with a guide, i also agree it would take forever without one) I played it all on the Vita and this site says I Plat'd in 3 days :D  I quite enjoyed it the second time around, once you learn the map it becomes really fun.

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Why is it bullshit? With a guide you can easily plat the game (and there are a lot of really good guides out there)

I usually don't like to platinum games with too many missable trophies. A game like this will just give me a headache. Edited by DeadlyHawk78

I usually don't like to platinum games with too many missable trophies. A game like this will just give me a headache.

Fair enough :) I just really loved this game so I didn't mind playing through it a bunch of times. Enjoy your playthrough and maybe go back later and attempt an alternate play style.

• 4 months later...

5hrs my 1st time through and 3 1/2 for my 2nd play through. The difference between blue/red and green/white can be very small. I got the blue ending my 1st time through and only killed and ate a rat and put the light on to bug Hank in the gun shop to get the red ending. I got green for my 2nd and saved the best meals for after beating mother and that was enough.

I usually don't like to platinum games with too many missable trophies. A game like this will just give me a headache.

It's different when the game only takes 3-5hrs your 1st time through.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2015-04-04 at 10:36 PM, yellowwindow7 said:

it's not really that hard, the game just have some very annoying trophies, plus the maps might screw you up especially new comers, as the map is showing your way in a top-down point of view where the game is a 2D side scroller.

For whatever it's worth, in case someone has trouble and comes across this...

Easiest is to just start walking left or right and note the change in map position. I usually checked at an intersection, since you can tell really easily with even one step.

Obviously doesn't apply to expert, but do it on Red attempt. Only annoying part will be the basement.

On 23/12/2016 at 1:21 PM, mako-heart said:

For whatever it's worth, in case someone has trouble and comes across this...

Easiest is to just start walking left or right and note the change in map position. I usually checked at an intersection, since you can tell really easily with even one step.

Obviously doesn't apply to expert, but do it on Red attempt. Only annoying part will be the basement.

This is basically silent hill in 2D version, If you have patience and coordination, you'll get the platinum

• 3 months later...