Needs a remaster

imCOLDholdME

On 5/2/2023 at 5:54 AM, Gommes_ said:

Yes. Yes, it does. Fallout 3 was fantastic but the performance was absolutely horrendous. This is also the reason I've never played New Vegas. It is so weird how Skyrim got ported to pretty much everything but Fallout didn't.

I had to refund New Vegas.  Reason why I never platinumed it.  76 I own on PC and 4 im saving for my 111# plat. 

Edited by captsplatter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, demonoid321 said:

Well for all of the people waiting, let’s hope this to be true. There’s apparently and Oblivion and Fallout 3 remaster in the works.

https://www.theverge.com/2023/9/19/23880132/microsoft-ftc-documents-leak-oblivion-fallout-3-remaster-doom-xbox

I've seen this and I'm not sure if I believe it or not. I've not tried Oblivion but Fallout 3 runs and looks amazing on series X. So I really don't think it's needed. Either way I don't see it ever coming back to PlayStation now.

Edited by RedDevil757

• 3 months later...

It's the reason why I still haven't platinumed Fallout 3 or New Vegas. Not gonna have my platinum experience marred by the terrible streaming quality of PS+ premium, especially with how good these games look on the series x. Just seems like good business sense for Bethesda to remaster these when the show comes out, just like they're doing with Fallout 4.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom

On 10/17/2023 at 4:58 PM, RedDevil757 said:

I've seen this and I'm not sure if I believe it or not. I've not tried Oblivion but Fallout 3 runs and looks amazing on series X. So I really don't think it's needed. Either way I don't see it ever coming back to PlayStation now.

Hopefully XBOX console sales tank so Microsoft is forced to release games on PlayStation 

• Haha 1