Wins Are Easy Again!!!!

crashban96

Stats absolutely do count in offline practice. I've been farming them there as it's faster. 8-10 min matches on average and very fast kills. 3/10 difficulty, arguably 2/10, and completion time closer to 20 hours.
As a matter of fact, I think the only trophy that can't be obtained offline is the projectile blocking, as bots don't spawn with bows.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

I thought stats didn't save in offline practice, or is it just wins that do? Damn this would've saved so much time. I've been playing in empty online lobbies defending. 

I dunno how the stat saving works but you can definitely unlock trophies in offline practice. My 250, 500 and 1000 kill trophies I got in offline practice, as well as all the 100 class kill trophies, 2 kills without dying under 25% health, the bastard sword trophy, 50 kills in one match, 13 kills with bread and 10 unarmed kills.

Incidentally my career kill count says 907 yet I have the 1000 kill trophy.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Deadborne said:

Stats absolutely do count in offline practice. I've been farming them there as it's faster. 8-10 min matches on average and very fast kills. 3/10 difficulty, arguably 2/10, and completion time closer to 20 hours.
As a matter of fact, I think the only trophy that can't be obtained offline is the projectile blocking, as bots don't spawn with bows.

are online and offline stats combined?

Sorry, we may not be talking about the same thing here, I realize.
I'm speaking of the trophy relevant progression such as X kills, X wins, X counters, etc. I'm not really keeping track of lifetime stats as they're being shown on your in-game profile.

3 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

I dunno how the stat saving works but you can definitely unlock trophies in offline practice. My 250, 500 and 1000 kill trophies I got in offline practice, as well as all the 100 class kill trophies, 2 kills without dying under 25% health, the bastard sword trophy, 50 kills in one match, 13 kills with bread and 10 unarmed kills.

Incdently my career kill count says 907 yet I have the 1000 kill trophy.

Damn I've wasted hours doing it online. Oh well at least I know now. 

The trophy for blocking 100 projectiles can be done in the tutorial. My progress for that particular trophy is solely from the tutorial. I did it twice and saw the tracker increase after blocking the three projectiles.

So far from my experience reviving 10 teammates is the only trophy that requires another player. I killed numerous friendly bots in both offline and online yet none of them were able to be revived.

17 minutes ago, nivasan6 said:

The trophy for blocking 100 projectiles can be done in the tutorial. My progress for that particular trophy is solely from the tutorial. I did it twice and saw the tracker increase after blocking the three projectiles.

That would take ages though wouldn't it? Fastest way is to join an empty server with a boosting partner and just fire arrows at their shield. Takes about 5min. Can do the 10 revives at same time as well, revives are really quick after first down. 

6 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

That would take ages though wouldn't it? Fastest way is to join an empty server with a boosting partner and just fire arrows at their shield. Takes about 5min. Can do the 10 revives at same time as well, revives are really quick after first down. 

Yea, it does take longer with the tutorial. I only mentioned it in case people wanted an alternative to boosting.

Can anyone confirm if you can just afk the wins offline? I'm going to give it a try. 

If so, curious which team is better to be on to get the wins afk for each map. Will update my comment if I figure it out, but glad to hear someone elses answer. 

Edit: read below comments for more info. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Can anyone confirm if you can just afk the wins offline? I'm going to give it a try. 

If so, curious which team is better to be on to get the wins afk for each map. Will update my comment if I figure it out, but glad to hear someone elses answer. 

You won't get kicked and defending is the way to go, you will always win, some quicker than others. 

4 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

You won't get kicked and defending is the way to go, you will always win, some quicker than others. 

Yeah Ive been testing it and it keep replaying dark forest and Croxwell. However it always spawns me as Mason, and I have to manually change. Even though I chose Agatha as my favoured faction when I started the game. 

Is there a way to always spawn as Agatha? Not sure why it always spawns as Mason. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

7 hours ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Yeah Ive been testing it and it keep replaying dark forest and Croxwell. However it always spawns me as Mason, and I have to manually change. Even though I chose Agatha as my favoured faction when I started the game. 

Is there a way to always spawn as Agatha? Not sure why it always spawns as Mason. 

But you win the match after you change and stay afk? 

28 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

But you win the match after you change and stay afk? 

Yes. Change to the defending team (Agatha in this case). Then go afk. Won every one so far. Just wish it would keep me as Agatha cause then I could leave my playstation on. 

Honestly these win trophies suck. If it was just 100 wins instead I'd actually go play online and get them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

Yes. Change to the defending team (Agatha in this case). Then go afk. Won every one so far. Just wish it would keep me as Agatha cause then I could leave my playstation on. 

Honestly these win trophies suck. If it was just 100 wins instead I'd actually go play online and get them. 

Thanks for confirming, I will start the game in a few days. Will try to mess around a bit and see if you can write a script or something to change the team. But even if you can't it's pretty cool, you can just keep starting matches manually and play something else on another console xD

Edited by timpurnat

Sadly there is no way to afk wins completely and there is one reason for that, the game crashes and corrupts your data almost every fucking match, this is absurd. I recommend backing up the save after almost every match. I'm at a loss of words, in 3 hours I lost my save 4 times, the game is super fun tho, sadly it has a lot many issues :(((

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Sadly there is no way to afk wins completely and there is one reason for that, the game crashes and corrupts your data almost every fucking match, this is absurd. I recommend backing up the save after almost every match. I'm at a loss of words, in 3 hours I lost my save 4 times, the game is super fun tho, sadly it has a lot many issues :(((

My game hasn’t crashed yet, but some trophies are failing to track properly out of nowhere. It’s such an unfortunate thing to run into when the game is super fun. Have no clue if I should just keep playing or delete my save data. ?

1 minute ago, HoorayForTyler said:

My game hasn’t crashed yet, but some trophies are failing to track properly out of nowhere. It’s such an unfortunate thing to run into when the game is super fun. Have no clue if I should just keep playing or delete my save data. 1f914.png

damn man, for me all trophies popped when they should but progress has reset 5 times now. From what I heard you should just keep trying

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

does anyone know if you can leave in offline before the next match starts when you win? Or do you need to wait for the next match to start? 

I just want to be sure progress saves, as I want to make a backup every other game

Wait for the next match to start, then leave. I am 99% sure this is what causes the tracking issues.

• Like 1

Just now, HoorayForTyler said:

Wait for the next match to start, then leave. I am 99% sure this is what causes the tracking issues.

alright, thanks, although the game crashed for me during the loading screen 2 times already hahahah

man this fucking sucks, i love this game but every crash I get more pissed and dissapointed