Issue with PS5 Trophies Syncing

Nitro

Hi all,

So today while my internet was out, I platted 2 games: Beveron (JP) and Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic!

My internet came back on and I have synced with PSN, however Cyber Panic doesn't update on my trophy list or on PSNP.

I checked the card on my PS5 and it says I have the plat and I can compare it with friends from that specific card, but when I go to my trophies on PS5, or my PSNP page, it fails to show up.

Any ideas to get this to sync? Thanks.

Edited by Nitro

3 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

You can manually sync by going to your trophies, pressing ||| to open the menu and press "Sync with Playstation Network"

That should fix it

Already tried this and no dice :(

Thanks though

Edited by Nitro

Just now, Nitro said:

Already tried this and no dice.

Can you turn off the internet on your console and check? It should show up offline.

If so, you'll have to wait a day or two for it to fix itself

20 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

Can you turn off the internet on your console and check? It should show up offline.

If so, you'll have to wait a day or two for it to fix itself

Yeah, I just turned off my internet and looked at my offline trophy list and it is there. So give it a day or two and it should eventually sync, correct?

19 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

This happens occasionally on PS5, but eventually it sorts itself. You would think Sony would want to fix it, but guess not. Would maybe playing something else help?

Ah okay, Do you know how long it took for this to fix itself for you if it has happened to you previously?

Welcome to the club. The system is a mess once you get past a certain number of trophies and it just gets worse the more you get. You want to leave your system running for a good 5-10mins before you earn trophies when you start. I haven’t had much luck with it correcting itself but have with deleting profile / initialising then sync again. Sometimes even deleting the save data will allow you to re earn the trophies and sync. 

If it blocks future trophies the only thing they worked for me was formatting the system which sucks. 

Hope you have been well & Goodluck with it

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 2:10 PM, AffectatiousDonk said:

Welcome to the club. The system is a mess once you get past a certain number of trophies and it just gets worse the more you get. You want to leave your system running for a good 5-10mins before you earn trophies when you start. I haven’t had much luck with it correcting itself but have with deleting profile / initialising then sync again. Sometimes even deleting the save data will allow you to re earn the trophies and sync. 

If it blocks future trophies the only thing they worked for me was formatting the system which sucks. 

Hope you have been well & Goodluck with it

Yeah, might have to delete my user and restart the game. Sucks because it's not the most fun game xD

But it is an option i didn't think about. I guess perks about working from home is I can plat it during work tomorrow.

I hope I dont have to do that! Fingers crossed.

On 5/8/2023 at 9:40 PM, HuntingFever said:

The PS5 is infamous for its trophy syncing issues but leave it a few hours, then the problem will go away by itself :).

Yeah, it's been 3 days and nothing :( 

Edited by Nitro

13 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

That would suck, but if it won't show up on PSN, may not have much of an option.

I'm starting to think that...

13 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Well, I can definitely see that your Beveron (JP) trophies have synced.

Screenshot-20230511-092720-1.jpg

Yep. Beveron JP was fine.

Funny thing is that I got my last plat pretty much completely offline last night and it still synced that with no issues. But Cyber Panic is still lost to the ether... smh

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1