PS4 to PS5 Trophy Autopop Possible?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I have a possibly for the Upcoming PS5 Version of Dragon Ball Fighterz. Is it possible for the trophies to autopop from the PS4 Version to the PS5 Version? I was hopeing that all online trophies will be autopop to the PS5 Version of Dragon Ball Fighterz that way I don't have to boost all online trophies again as soon as I got all online trophies from the PS4 Version. What are your thoughts about a possible Trophy Autopop from the PS4 Version to the PS5 Version? See You Later.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, enzo0864_ said:

Do I need 20 Million Zeni currently or just all the trophies for it to autopop?

No you should be fine, I only had 8Mil left after buying everything and still autopoped the trophy when I transferred over. 

22 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I dont have my local save anymore. But is your save data also saved server side? I hope so.

I believe it's local but needs an internet connection. Check the section of the save data transfer.

Found on the DBFZ page here.

• Like 1

I miss 3 Trophies

Stamp of Approval - no Problem easy to do a Stamp

Practice Makes Perfect - easy with Teen Gohan

and Lemme Play Too! - I have worry but after One Fight the Trophy pop

So no 100% Autopop but i have lucky and can do the missing ones very easy. :-)

Can someone here answer my question? I want to do the PS5 version while avoiding autopop. Is it possible? I know that most fighting games give you all the online trophies (forced online autopop), i however want to do everything the intended way again.

On 3/5/2024 at 4:08 AM, Laxus-0 said:

Can someone here answer my question? I want to do the PS5 version while avoiding autopop. Is it possible? I know that most fighting games give you all the online trophies (forced online autopop), i however want to do everything the intended way again.

Just don't use the Transfer PS4 game save option on the main menu. And you should be good to go.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 2:05 PM, diogoarez said:

Gonna do my autopop now, even opened the PS4 version to see if my save was up to date, hopefully all trophies pop

Edit: Done instantly, nice

How because it didn't pop for me

13 minutes ago, ign-yu said:

How because it didn't pop for me

When you start up your PS5 game, there's a transfer save from PS4 on the main menu. Just hit that.

All or most trophies should auto-pop for you. But do you have your PS4 platinum game save?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...