Elite Racer

samy002

19 minutes ago, Fresh-Tech1 said:

At this point I given up I can’t be bothered doing races anymore gold division is fine elite shouldn’t be a trophy just remove it altogether we all need to make a form for code master and just spam until they give us what we want 

Not even worth the time trying seeing as EA has control over it, They won't change it so it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Not even worth the time trying seeing as EA has control over it, They won't change it so it is what it is.

I’m sure they can Ubisoft changed a few trophies for rainbow six siege making it easier to achieve I’m sure it’s possible why did they think f1 ranked elite division was a good idea when they know F1 Games tend to die out pretty quick 

3 hours ago, Fresh-Tech1 said:

At this point I given up I can’t be bothered doing races anymore gold division is fine elite shouldn’t be a trophy just remove it altogether we all need to make a form for code master and just spam until they give us what we want 

Perfect example of why platinum trophies these days are less and less meaningful. They should be a challenge, not just for everyone. Man up and stop complaining when something isn’t handed to you on a plate. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Rich3I6 said:

Perfect example of why platinum trophies these days are less and less meaningful. They should be a challenge, not just for everyone. Man up and stop complaining when something isn’t handed to you on a plate. 

In this case I can kind of understand it. In my opinion and from what I have seen so far, this trophy is pretty much unobtainable for 99.9% of people. And that is not only skill but by design. At some point people may find some exploits or be able to boost it in some way. But just cheesing it is not challenging either.

I am fine with an F1 game having some sort of challenge. For example, I enjoyed the older games more because they still had some challenging lap times to beat for a couple of trophies. But the platinum of a game like this should not be solely for the Jarno Opmeer's of this world.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Hope everyone got to what they were aiming for! I managed to get into Elite, get the trophy and now have the Platinum. ?

Bit early to say but I guess Elite is just one group that you're automatically put into as it doesn't say anything about entering a race to be put into one. Not that it matters as that's probably me done with Ranked MP!

Also for this week, the tracks are Spain, Las Vegas and... Monaco. ?

Congrats on 2nd man. 1 second difference is insane im so glad i took a break this week lol. Cant wait to let everyone crash out in monaco sounds like potentially some easy points to be had.... congrats again!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Hope everyone got to what they were aiming for! I managed to get into Elite, get the trophy and now have the Platinum. 1f44d.png

Bit early to say but I guess Elite is just one group that you're automatically put into as it doesn't say anything about entering a race to be put into one. Not that it matters as that's probably me done with Ranked MP!

Also for this week, the tracks are Spain, Las Vegas and... Monaco. 1f62c.png

Well done I'll be going for it over this week.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Hope everyone got to what they were aiming for! I managed to get into Elite, get the trophy and now have the Platinum. 1f44d.png

Also for this week, the tracks are Spain, Las Vegas and... Monaco. 1f62c.png

Great work man. A solid effort

• Like 1

Monaco will be hard to get past others and Vegas in the heavy rain is really tricky.

I’m up to Gold 3 now and I would say I’m not that great of a player and use a controller. Elite is possible, it just means you need to put some effort in Grand Prix mode early in the week to fully learn the tracks and get a good stable set-up.

The rest is just race-craft that many people seem to be lacking. So avoid damage on the early laps by keeping out of the way of others, good pit strategy and if you keep spinning out put TC on and learn to drive with it. If you drive smoother you can remove some of the negatives of it coming on too much and slowing you down.

I was shocking at Netherlands last year, but managed to finish 1st to 6th every race yesterday. I raced it like 7 times and they were all 12-18 player lobbies. Even managed pole and the win on the last race I did.

• Like 1

i'm done with both version (ps4 & ps5) i'm so glad beacuse i was worried about my T-GT 2 overheating  with this sweaty trophy, i didnt expect EA to do a such thing, can't tell more about difficulty because of the randomness of the ranked groups, i'd say almost as hard as gt sport or maybe Dirt Rally 2.0 but a lot easier than the unquastionnable Assetto Corsa

i feel sorry for people who'll have to race Monaco this week ^^' Spain is still a good track, Vegas not even a true f1 track on my opinion

good luck everyone

• Like 4

but are the spots for promotion to elite the same between gold 2 and gold 3? of course it depends how many are in the group...but it seems unfair if it were same seat numbers to rise to the elite in different divisions...

I think I only run in Spain this week...

Edited by KekkoPazzini

Hace 7 horas, Fresh-Tech1 dijo:

En este punto me di por vencido, ya no puedo molestarme en hacer carreras, la división de oro está bien, la élite no debería ser un trofeo, solo retíralo por completo, todos necesitamos hacer un formulario para el maestro de código y solo enviar spam hasta que nos den lo que queremos

Yes ??

6 hours ago, Werderfan04 said:

In my group Top 6 got promoted to Gold 3. I was 5th with a 160 points lead 1 hour before the end. Guess what happend. I ended up 7th and have to stay in Gold 2. That were like 30 hours in this week for nothing. I'm so gutted.

Sorry about that! Managed to get one last race in at 10am and ended up overtaking you for 6th

• Like 1