Elite Racer

samy002

20 minutes ago, Joepelus said:

Did you guys notice the decrease in player base? 28k last week and 23k this week.

yeah, much lower this week. Not surprising, as why would anyone want to continue playing this shit. Highest I saw was 35k people. I'm glad people are leaving, hope it decreases more and more and EA have a wake up call.

Ok, I give up on this. This trophy takes too much time and I feel like I am losing my sanity everytime I get braketested or taken out without any penalties for the guy who did this.

This trophy feels like a pure disrespect for casual players with forcing to play ranked with so few improvements to ranked.

32 minutes ago, 511 said:

Ok, I give up on this. This trophy takes too much time and I feel like I am losing my sanity everytime I get braketested or taken out without any penalties for the guy who did this.

This trophy feels like a pure disrespect for casual players with forcing to play ranked with so few improvements to ranked.

All I can suggest is starting later in the week. I finally just got to Elite starting on Sunday. Had to get 700 points, so grinded the whole day, but was better than grinding the entire week.

I’m not very good at the game. So I played 6 hours Thursday night, 16 hours Friday, 16 hours Saturday, 10 yesterday, and I just scraped 3rd place in a Gold 1 group to make it into Gold 3 today. 

(the annoying thing is, In hindsight I actually had enough points when I was first place in my group by the end of Saturday with 590. Throughout all of yesterday only 2 people overtook me ending on 700 and 800. In my group no-one 4th-10th place gained any points the whole day staying in the 400 mark, but paranoia kicks in and I kept playing, throughout sunday I lost points, gained more and ended on 587!! Waste of time this game can be. ) 

Anyways this week’s tracks are:

Japan

Azerbaijan

Las Vegas

Edited by willmill97

On 9/19/2023 at 2:26 AM, CosmoWolf_ said:

They fucked up with this patch; the multiplayer cars are no longer equal. And yes everyone's custom settings got deleted. Also expect player count to be very low on a Monday, it should improve once everyone logs back on in the afternoon (peak time is obviously afternoon for people). 

what division was you in? Gold 2? For elite promotion 

Edited by Tominator8490

Made a big mistake joining a lobby on Tuesday because I didnt have enough time in the weekend, The first 3 spots for elite have over 2K Points already, save to say, I'll have to wait till next season to have a go again.. What SLUG this platinum is 😅

Does anybody know the D-Ranks for after the Season? So lets say i finish on G3 does that mean i'll get put back to silver no matter what? or do i get put back into G1? Wish i knew more about this, this system is just cheeks. 

• Like 1

I know, my ranting will not bring me anywhere in life, but .. 

how the fvck is it okay, to loose points if the I cannot connect to the lobby after Qualifying? Above all nealy 60 Points? 

how thu fvck is it okay, to loose points if somebody obviously brake tests me or dive bombs me? 

It's 2023, I'm sure there is a possibility to figure it, who's fault it is. 

I'm not an elite driver, but i'm willing to spent time to collect my 10-30 stupid points per race for finishing and not crashing and somehow grind my fvking evening after work.

But loosing 60 Points equals 2 Races. 2 Races need 1 hour of my fvcking life because of the perfect lobby filling. *slow clap* 

This platinum is nuts and no fun at all. Im just losing points last week in between the races while I get brake checked or get rammed into, its nonsense. Im in gold 2 now so I have to double promote this week for Elite because next week there will be a reset again and if youre on the verge of promotion next week you wont get the trophy because of the reset (experienced it myself when going from silver to gold). So you NEED to promote to Elite THIS WEEK and NOT next week otherwise no trophy. Since I need double promotion now for Elite Im waiting as long as I can but what is the best day to start? I dont have a lot of time because I have a kid and all that but is it best to start tonight (friday) or wait until tomorrow or sunday? Or is there any risk when I start sunday I will get into the same group as when I started friday… its really annoying its my last trophy for the platinum for PS4 AND PS5…

1 hour ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

How long roughly does this trophy take to reach Elite division from start to finish? I know it depends on skill but grinding part would be equal. 

At least 4 weeks to get from Bronze to Elite, I think.

On 9/22/2023 at 10:18 AM, Ultimate_Ghost09 said:

Best day to start  from gold III to elite!? 

Friday, I would say.

On 9/21/2023 at 12:46 PM, N1ELS96- said:

Made a big mistake joining a lobby on Tuesday because I didnt have enough time in the weekend, The first 3 spots for elite have over 2K Points already, save to say, I'll have to wait till next season to have a go again.. What SLUG this platinum is 😅

Does anybody know the D-Ranks for after the Season? So lets say i finish on G3 does that mean i'll get put back to silver no matter what? or do i get put back into G1? Wish i knew more about this, this system is just cheeks. 

Gold takes you to Silver I. Elite takes you to Gold I.