Elite Racer

samy002

9 hours ago, xhounz said:

Since this season there are races which are only 5 laps long, but also the normal length with 12+ laps. In addition, there are also F2 races. I have found nothing online about this, is this a bug or intentional?

I'm not sure, but I would say this is part of the "Sport Update," so it is most likely intentional.

9 hours ago, xhounz said:

Since this season there are races which are only 5 laps long, but also the normal length with 12+ laps. In addition, there are also F2 races. I have found nothing online about this, is this a bug or intentional?

I hope it isn’t a bug because the F2 races done me right so far with nearly 300 points in 3 races but the 5 lap races are a bit of a chaos because its only 5 laps and the starting grid is random, thats asking for trouble despite it got me 120 points in 2 races. But my group is so close, I was 3rd earlier this day and like 1.5 hour later I was 7th…

• Like 1

So basically this trophy in F123 hates you, your wife/girlfriend and your kids. In order to achieve it you will need shit bucket, dorritos, drinking cap but lost importantly sleepless nights. Casual players will be locked out of platinum because of this stupid trophy. Just being honest here. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 10:38 AM, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

So basically this trophy in F123 hates you, your wife/girlfriend and your kids. In order to achieve it you will need shit bucket, dorritos, drinking cap but lost importantly sleepless nights. Casual players will be locked out of platinum because of this stupid trophy. Just being honest here. 

It's called trophy hunting, casual players don't go for the 100% trophy completion in most of the games they play. Also it's not as bad as you put it, you will have to play a lot to get to elite, but never priotize a trophy over your health

2 hours ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Great new updat came out today. To my surprise suppose to be promoted to Elite today, instead I got promoted/reset to bronze. 

Fuck this game and this POS trophy. So much time wasted. I gave up. 

wait, what? How were you going to go to Elite one week after reset? Surely you were at Silver I until today?

So gutted! Missed out on double promotion to gold 2 by 20 points, TWENTY!! With 2460 points ffs that was the most I ever got so far, this group was so active its not normal… So whats better now, try to get double promotion again this week for gold 3 and then Elite because there will be 7 elite spots in gold 3, or just go to gold 2 now and in gold 2 try to get double promotion to elite, but there will only be 3 promotion spots in gold 2 to elite?.. This trophy ffs

Edited by DCS_RStyles046

20 hours ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

I was gold 2 after reset after getting to elite but of no trophy with season reset. 

Gold 2 AFTER reset? and now somehow you are bronze again?

16 hours ago, DCS_RStyles046 said:

So gutted! Missed out on double promotion to gold 2 by 20 points, TWENTY!! With 2460 points ffs that was the most I ever got so far, this group was so active its not normal… So whats better now, try to get double promotion again this week for gold 3 and then Elite because there will be 7 elite spots in gold 3, or just go to gold 2 now and in gold 2 try to get double promotion to elite, but there will only be 3 promotion spots in gold 2 to elite?.. This trophy ffs

just gauge your group for that week and make a decision from there. Season is fresh so you don't have to grind for a double promotion really.

10 hours ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

Gold 2 AFTER reset? and now somehow you are bronze again?

just gauge your group for that week and make a decision from there. Season is fresh so you don't have to grind for a double promotion really.

Bro wtf is this, there are already 8k+ players this week and I just started a brand new group after my first race, sitting solo in that group now too for 4 races🤔

On 10/12/2023 at 2:37 PM, CosmoWolf_ said:

the custom setups for time trial are always going to be tailored to a one-lap soft tyre run, where speed is the priority. Obviously transferring to a race it's not going to be 'tailored' to a race pace but it really doesn't matter.

You should still use the time trial set ups in races. The setup will get you the optimum speeds on straights and downforce around corners.

I dont know if i got it right ... but for what i saw ... custom setup only apply for qualification lap no ? During racing you cant choose one and everybody have the default setup no ?

Cause in a 5 laps ranked race, unless i missed it, you can't choose any setup no ? Ôô

Edited by seblegamer

7 hours ago, seblegamer said:

I dont know if i got it right ... but for what i saw ... custom setup only apply for qualification lap no ? During racing you cant choose one and everybody have the default setup no ?

Cause in a 5 laps ranked race, unless i missed it, you can't choose any setup no ? Ôô

In F1 this is called parc ferme conditions. The setup you use in quali will be used in the race; you can't change it.

So whatever setup you loaded for the one-shot quali continues over into the race.

On 10/30/2023 at 8:54 PM, DCS_RStyles046 said:

From Gold 1 to Gold 3 again, hopefully finally Elite this week. But again Baku, I like the track but Baku is so often in Ranked, so many other tracks that I haven’t seen yet in Ranked

I was in the same group as you last week and again this week. Saw you are leading the group right now. I spend several hours looking for races today, got one with 9 players and one with 3.... The lobbies are dead when Gold 3... and also lost 5 points twice without doing anything...

Edited by cricri3557

10 hours ago, cricri3557 said:

Eu estava no mesmo grupo que você na semana passada e novamente esta semana. Vi que você está liderando o grupo agora. Passei várias horas procurando corridas hoje, consegui uma com 9 jogadores e outra com 3.... Os lobbies morreram quando Ouro 3... e também perdi 5 pontos duas vezes sem fazer nada...

How many players move up from Gold 3 to Elite?
Edited by garfield2011

On 11/1/2023 at 7:10 PM, cricri3557 said:

I was in the same group as you last week and again this week. Saw you are leading the group right now. I spend several hours looking for races today, got one with 9 players and one with 3.... The lobbies are dead when Gold 3... and also lost 5 points twice without doing anything...

Yes man I recognize your name. But this week its extremely dead in Gold 3. I just cant find matches. Im in 400 points since tuesday and its now saturday and Im still leading the group, thats how dead it is this week. After searching several minutes and being in lobbys solo over and over again I just stop and play another game, its ridiculous. Hope I will get to Elite this week so this frustrated trophy is finally done…

Does tech level have anything to do with performance in ranked races? Last week in Brazil I was 2-3 seconds slower with the F1 World car than with original F1 cars. Now Miami is even worse, 6 seconds slower - I just don't understand, why is that? That makes it even less fun (than it already is). I had won my Silver 1 group by far, straight into Gold 1, but somehow nothing worked - new week, new luck

Edited by kappel12