Quite the emotional game...

21 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

This is that free one that came out this past week or so right? 

I like games that can make me tear up and whatnot. Due to your post here, I shall check it out soon. 

Thank you. 

Yeah it came out for free as it is classed as an educational game. Easy platinum aside, it definitely tells a story that i think many endured during World War II.

21 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I played this waiting for everything to work out and then the credits roll. Points to them giving this history lesson for free. 

I did the exact same thing, that's sort of what broke me too.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had never heard of this game and didn’t know it was free so cheers for bringing it to my attention. Anything that has to do with historical events is right up my alley too so I’m sure I’ll enjoy this one. Thanks OP.

On 6/10/2023 at 11:08 AM, SuzyRed said:

It is a very sad story. I remember learning about Anne Frank in school and that is also a very sad and true story. 

If you have Disney+ you may be interested in an excellent series about the Anne Frank story that aired recently called ‘A Small Light.’

Most people know the story of Anne Frank, which also plays out in the series, but very few people know the name of Miep Gies, whom the series is really about. She was a young woman employed by Otto Frank who hid him and his family in the secret annex above their store, and was chiefly responsible for bringing them food, supplies, and news from the outside world, and kept them alive for years during the war.

Her husband Jan was deeply involved with the Dutch resistance and so along with all the stuff they did for the Franks, they also did a lot of other remarkable things together and used Jan’s access and privileges as a city social worker to move people around and divert crucial supplies and documents into the underground networks in the city that were working to subvert the Nazis. It’s a very good show I’d highly recommend it if you’re interested in the time period and subject matter.

• 2 months later...

What is with this game and advertising/news about "Noa Argamani" on PS5 Explore news feed, not sure if you see it on PS4..

First time I have time unfollow a game, I dont want no political stuff on my news feed.

Grant this women dying wish? Biden isn't going to do crap.

• 1 month later...

I have waited to play this game for today. It is May 4th and it is remembrance day here in the Netherlands.
Ok the game is played in France but there is a lot of resemblance.  

The gameplay really sucked and i really hoped there where spoken words (in English or French).

But the original videos and the photos at the credits are really confronting. 

Because of this it is a good confronting videogame.