3000 thorns

loudid

Bonjour, (sorry for my translation)

Devoir attendre plus de 8 mois pour un trophée qui nécessite une connexion quotidienne pour éliminer 10 épines maximum chaque jour, et ce jusqu'à 3000, c'est plus que beaucoup trop long, c'est ennuyeux, inutile, et sans intérêt, la coercition ne devrait pas être partie d'un jeu.

Ça m'embête de ne pas terminer le jeu pour un trophée comme celui-ci, comme il ne me reste plus que celui-ci pour le platine, j'ai décidé de le faire "en trichant". On sait que changer l'horloge corrompt la sauvegarde sur ce jeu, j'ai donc sauvegardé ma dernière partie puis j'ai désactivé la sauvegarde automatique sur le cloud, ainsi que la connexion internet (le temps du trophée).

Je sais que je ne dis rien à personne sur cette astuce, mais bon, voici comment j'ai fait pour gagner un peu de temps avec l'horloge : Une fois le jeu lancé, je suis allé dans les paramètres de la ps5 et j'ai avancé la date d'un jour, puis je suis revenu au jeu, mais par contre sans jamais le fermer, je suis juste resté 2 ou 3 secondes jusqu'à ce qu'il prenne en compte le changement de jour, puis je suis revenu pour avancer d'un jour, je fais ça 16 fois de suite et ça me permet d'éliminer 160 épines à la volée (le max semble être de 20 épines par biome, et vu qu'il y a 8 biomes…. Ici j'ai fait ça jusqu'à 3000, et à partir de 1300 épines, j'ai eu le trophée en 6 heures environ pour atteindre 3000, et donc le platine par la même occasion.

Une fois la platine tombée, j'ai redémarré la connexion internet et mis à jour l'horloge, mais c'est peut-être parce que j'avais complètement terminé l'histoire, jusqu'à présent je n'ai remarqué aucun pb sur ma sauvegarde.

Edited by loudid

Commitment, perseverance and patience is needed for that trophy.. I don’t feel like I’ve been ‘coerced’ by Disney at all. Some games need a lot of skill and some games need patience. Yes it was annoying logging in every day for 8 months. But I would rather that than corrupt my save like what has happened to so many others. If you mess it up and they bring out DLC’s and you have to start from the beginning.. that’s going to hurt more than logging in for 2 minutes each day. Hope your save doesn’t mess up, I’d be devastated if all that progress gets lost!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JakeCoopz said:

Surley there's no actual risk to this if you back up your save properly? Just finish the trophy in one sitting, then redownload the pre- glitch save from PS plus cloud or transfer it over from the other stack? 

I believe it saves that data on its own servers only placement and your inventory of stuff gets actually saved on your end I think

J'ai d'abord sauvegardé sur le cloud, puis j'ai désactivé la sauvegarde automatique et coupé la connexion Internet, une fois la platine gagnée, j'ai rechargé ma sauvegarde depuis le cloud.

Attention, je vous dis ce que j'ai fait, mais je ne vous ai jamais recommandé de le faire...

Edited by loudid

Tbh I synced with cloud after returning the date back to it's current date and it let me sync and it was in sync with time and nothing in the world was broken. Not sure if they actually fixed the issues it had with it or if I got lucky but I did that 2-3 times and all worked fine, def back it up though just in case then you can reload it if needed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2023 at 2:01 PM, BushidoCypher said:

Tbh I synced with cloud after returning the date back to it's current date and it let me sync and it was in sync with time and nothing in the world was broken. Not sure if they actually fixed the issues it had with it or if I got lucky but I did that 2-3 times and all worked fine, def back it up though just in case then you can reload it if needed.

Wait, how'd you get 20+ second plats for both stacks?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Wait, how'd you get 20+ second plats for both stacks?

Exactly what Mushu said, my wife bought the game and I saw her play it and go wow that actually looks kind of fun. 
Then I saw when she claimed the in game rewards and it popped a trophy, a light lit up in my goblin brain and was like damn imagine not claiming them all and then just getting a dopamine rush at the end lmao. 
I've been meaning to make a video on it but been behind on my editing and had a bigger project to get out yesterday. However I will still make a video on it :)

• Like 4

21 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:

Exactly what Mushu said, my wife bought the game and I saw her play it and go wow that actually looks kind of fun. 
Then I saw when she claimed the in game rewards and it popped a trophy, a light lit up in my goblin brain and was like damn imagine not claiming them all and then just getting a dopamine rush at the end lmao. 
I've been meaning to make a video on it but been behind on my editing and had a bigger project to get out yesterday. However I will still make a video on it :)

That must have been incredibly satisfying lmao

• Like 1