Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

16 minutes ago, MajinYojimbo said:

Anyone else notice the 'Play as All counselors' and 'play as all Jasons' trophies haven't popped since Jul 5th? I've played all of them multiple times since the update, but it's not popping.

They wouldn't.  Only trophies that can be done in one game are working.  Playing as All Counselors/Jason would require multiple games and without the stat tracking it's just not possible.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MajinYojimbo said:

Anyone else notice the 'Play as All counselors' and 'play as all Jasons' trophies haven't popped since Jul 5th? I've played all of them multiple times since the update, but it's not popping.

yeah trophies which cant be achieved in one game unable to unlock as game does not stack its not like this whole 300 message forum of gamers discussing/annoyed at developers think OP would read  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MajinYojimbo said:

Read the very beginning of this forum, then you’ll know. 

• Like 3

I'm seeing lots of people talking about modded lobbies on PS4. If the devs don't fix the database (for trophies), y'all should be careful since these modders/hackers might find a way to pop trophies and get you flagged on the site.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

I'm seeing lots of people talking about modded lobbies on PS4. If the devs don't fix the database (for trophies), y'all should be careful since these modders/hackers might find a way to pop trophies and get you flagged on the site.

That would be a blessing if someone could do that. All you would have to do is hide the game and PSNProfiles wouldn't even know that you had it. Atleast it would look finished on my actual trophy list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indominious_ said:

That would be a blessing if someone could do that. All you would have to do is hide the game and PSNProfiles wouldn't even know that you had it. Atleast it would look finished on my actual trophy list.

I get it, but it's not currently known to what extent these modded lobbies can operate. It may not be a security risk, but I wouldn't want to be the first person to find out if my PSN credentials got cloned.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, MajinYojimbo said:

Trophies that can't be done in a single match are unobtainable.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 10:24 AM, Helyx said:

I don’t think so. because gta4 and red dead are good examples of what are you suppose to do if you join an online game to play for fun and someone else auto pops trophies for everyone, it’s not your fault. even if your trying to do things legit people can do that. I don’t think they flag people when that happens and don’t see why they would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil25Illusion said:

Well, I thought someone mentioned in the forums that they were working on getting servers built since the game is heading to its eventual shutdown because of the developers. Whatever happened to that? Has any word been made since? 

Yeah that’s what i’ve been wondering. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AlexEquillex_ said:

Yeah that’s what i’ve been wondering. 

Hopefully, if anyone has any news about this, it can get brought to everyone. The frustration over this is becoming unreal. Almost everybody who would have just started the game, even last month, would have likely had plenty of time to get their 100% long before the server closure next year. But no, leave it to braindead devs (Gun) to screw everybody because they're too lazy to maintain their services. 

Arent't the Developers of the Friday the 13th game 'Illfonic', who also developed Predator Hunting Grounds and Ghostbusters Spirtits Unleashed? The developers of the Texas Chainsaw game are 'Sumo Digital'. Gun Media has been the publisher for both Friday and Texas, but shouldn't Ilffonic than technically be free to fix Friday, since they don't actually have anything to do with the Texas game?

10 minutes ago, Jojoman32 said:

Arent't the Developers of the Friday the 13th game 'Illfonic', who also developed Predator Hunting Grounds and Ghostbusters Spirtits Unleashed? The developers of the Texas Chainsaw game are 'Sumo Digital'. Gun Media has been the publisher for both Friday and Texas, but shouldn't Ilffonic than technically be free to fix Friday, since they don't actually have anything to do with the Texas game?

Ilfonic can work on an update all they want, it still has to go through Gun Media as they're the publisher, to then be submitted to Sony/Microsoft for certification.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jojoman32 said:

Not only are Illfonic busy with other projects, they haven't worked on F13 in five years, it's Black Tower that have been pushing out patches and bug fixes.

But regardless, if there's no updates, this thread should stay dead imo. You're probably getting a lot of people's hopes up for nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 7:15 PM, mrzizich said:

I know things look really bleak right now for this game, but please don't worry too much as I offer you a small sliver of hope. We are working on a private server for F13 that should work just like the old one prior to this patch. The only downside will be that you will be starting from scratch, but thats hardly an issue for many of you, Im sure. We have the universal tracker database up and working from an earlier patch of the game, and once we aquire the SSL cert from the Publisher we will be in business. Please wait patiently and we'll provide any further updates here. Thank you.

some news bro?