Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

7 hours ago, Tomba25 said:

^^ THIS 100%

That game dev studio is definitely Bankrupt  Bound. Gamers and Fans do not Forget. 

I'm afraid that glitched trophies in an old and unsupported game isn't gonna cause a bankruption of a studio that has two more titles in production and where majority of the fanbase doesn't even care about this stuff in a first place.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

psnpnation.jpg

PSNP users after trophies get fixed after harassing the developers, doxxing several of them, posting their private information and calling for public call to arms and destruction of a studio (it does not matter that they fixed such issues in the past and trophies naturally come before human decency)

I do agree with you here, there is an obvious line that you don't cross, you can be upset and post your opinion but when you start threatening people over trophies that definitely crosses the line that separates us from the animals.  I have quite a few unobtainable plats on my card that I will never be able to finish so it is what it is. 

On 7/8/2023 at 0:09 AM, YuckMeAgain said:

Call me crazy but is there a way to get into contact with the developers and maybe even offer money to make the database available for even just a month. I don’t personally care about my account because it can never be 100%, but seeing these people with clean lists get screwed like this is pretty bad.

This smells of buying trophies imo but would love to see it and the chaos that ensues in here. 

Edited by illninoese

1 hour ago, MANU1950 said:

Count with me for everything.

Waiting for responses from the devs, they should respond by the 13th-14th of July. They read it within two business days, then send off a reply if it’s worth their time within the next two business days.

4 minutes ago, Sonic230584 said:

I cant get 100 boat repairs. Been grinding for 3 straight days of repairing boat and the trophy refuses to unlocked, they better fix it before the servers close ?

The Grind trophies such as this, are now unobtainable because the stat tracking is broken :(. The only trophies you can get, are the ones which can be entirely done in a single match.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Grind trophies such as this, are now unobtainable because the stat tracking is broken :(. The only trophies you can get, are the ones which can be entirely done in a single match.

And all of which i got in 2017. I only need 100 boat repairs, 500 and 1000 played as both counselors and Jason

Edited by Sonic230584

8 minutes ago, koolskamp said:

played around 20 matches with my alt account , could not unlock the 13 kills or play as every jason it seems the counter just stops at 1 

3 minutes ago, Sonic230584 said:

And all of which i got in 2017. I only need 100 boat repairs, 500 and 1000 played as both counselors and Jason

http://jasonkillsbugs.com/ Just report it here, haven’t had any luck yet maybe more reports will help.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2023 at 8:24 AM, Dauersack said:

I daresay giving your personal input that nobody asked for regarding someones personal life choices and priorities is deemed somewhat offensive in most cultures, giving it repeatedly even after it became quite obviously that its unwanted (and not the main topic to begin with) is certainly offensive in every single culture I am even remotely familiar with, whether offense was caused intentionally or by accident due to someone being incapable to read the mood in the room he is in is up for debate though.

So because I'm not crying about it and calling the developers toxic, I'm not entitled to an opinion and view? Wow cool thanks for clearing that up for me.

Anyways I don't want to argue. I tried pointing out a much healthier way of looking at things and the current world sees everything as an insult. It really sucks. I'm done 

Edited by RedDevil757

I just want to say that I’m hoping this gets fixed. 

I would be absolutely pissed when this would happen to me. Good luck to all the completionists out there that got hit by this.

8 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

So because I'm not crying about it and calling the developers toxic, I'm not entitled to an opinion and view? Wow cool thanks for clearing that up for me.

Anyways I'm sick of reading comments on this. I'm done 

Maybe you should actually try to understand the comments you are supposedly reading, just a thought.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

Maybe you should actually try to understand the comments you are supposedly reading, just a thought.

What's hard to understand? I edited that to be less blunt while you was replying 

Edited by RedDevil757

7 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

What's hard to understand? I edited while you was writing btw. To be less blunt

Your little reply certainly proved that you understood precious little of what I was writing, as my reply to you was not aimed at your take on the developers, but was mainly aimed at your incessant need to repeatedly give your unwanted opinion on someone elses personal life choices even after it was made abundantly clear by the user himself that it was neither wanted nor appreciated (and it was not the main topic of the thread either mind you). Didn't stop you at all from doing it again though, which is why I suggested that you are either intentionally causing offense, or you were actually dense enough when it comes to social interactions to do it by accident, but you were certainly doing it, that much is obvious even if you try and put it off as "people just snowflakes nowadays" when you were doing something that the vast majority of people in pretty much any place and era would deem, at the very least, pretty rude.

Edited by Dauersack
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dauersack said:

Your little reply certainly proved that you understood precious little of what I was writing, as my reply to you was not aimed at your take on the developers, but was mainly aimed at your incessant need to repeatedly give your unwanted opinion on someone elses personal life choices even after it was made abundantly clear by the user himself that it was neither wanted nor appreciated (and it was not the main topic of the thread either mind you). Didn't stop you at all from doing it again though, which is why I suggested that you are either intentionally causing offense, or you were actually dense enough when it comes to social interactions to do it by accident, but you were certainly doing it, that much is obvious even if you try and put it off as "people just snowflakes nowadays" when you were doing something that the vast majority of people in pretty much any place and era would deem, at the very least, pretty rude.

Kindly go back under the rock you came from please. I'm not getting drawn into anything. I'll do us both a favour and put you on ignore ?

This is actually pretty heartbreaking that we can't unlock certain trophies anymore, I know the developers meant well when they gave us this free update. I feel really bad for those who were just a few hundred matches away from the 1000 matches trophies getting that taken away. Best case scenario is that they somehow bring back the database so we can clean up the remaining trophies we have left or since the majority of the badges are 100% just autopop the trophies that require playing multiple matches, but I think it's highly unlikely we'll get either of those.

35 minutes ago, mrzizich said:

I know things look really bleak right now for this game, but please don't worry too much as I offer you a small sliver of hope. We are working on a private server for F13 that should work just like the old one prior to this patch. The only downside will be that you will be starting from scratch, but thats hardly an issue for many of you, Im sure. We have the universal tracker database up and working from an earlier patch of the game, and once we aquire the SSL cert from the Publisher we will be in business. Please wait patiently and we'll provide any further updates here. Thank you.

If you get this I will make a statue of you in my room and every morning I will honor you, please do it

• Like 4