Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

11 hours ago, Obscure_Ale said:

It's been a long time since I was in the league but's it's great to see it's still going strong and all the way up to #32!!! I definitely need to make a return at some point.

GL to everyone in the upcoming season!

We take sign ups all the way until the start of the season. There is still time. I can squeeze you in and shuffle some things around to make it work if you want in.

It is totally your call.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

We take sign ups all the way until the start of the season. There is still time. I can squeeze you in and shuffle some things around to make it work if you want in.

It is totally your call.

Oh now your tempting me ..... my life now belongs to the league once more :)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Obscure_Ale said:

Oh now your tempting me ..... my life now belongs to the league once more :)

Welcome...

Per Rule 8, Zach would be out since he never responded.

"Any player that scores less than 120 score over the course of the season, will receive a private message asking them to re-confirm their place for the following season. These players will have 48 hours to respond. Failure to do so will result in a force-retirement. You can only do this one time in a row since scoring less than 120 points for two seasons in a row will result in force-retirement. You can rejoin the league again after one season has passed."

So you will take his spot in Bronze League.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

On 5-6-2021 at 8:36 PM, Obscure_Ale said:

*Takes a look at what my round 1 opponent has already unlocked*

........ Not me 1f606.png

17 hours ago, odie8391 said:

1f606.png You still get to face them again, they might have ran out of steam by then!!

Well i did get a PS5 recently which certainly motivated me to get some more gaming in!

2 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Well i did get a PS5 recently which certainly motivated me to get some more gaming in!

I actually just got a PS5 myself and was about to get rolling then the saw the games I was planning to start with (Sackboy then FFVII Intergrade) have instapop PS4>PS5 save files so they were ruined for this league due to the 3 second Plat time :( 

You definitely got off with a strong start and I should get the trophy train rolling for the next fixture myself .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Obscure_Ale said:

I actually just got a PS5 myself and was about to get rolling then the saw the games I was planning to start with (Sackboy then FFVII Intergrade) have instapop PS4>PS5 save files so they were ruined for this league due to the 3 second Plat time :( 

You definitely got off with a strong start and I should get the trophy train rolling for the next fixture myself .

It has been a while so i'm not sure if it's still applicable, but i remember that the games will still count as long as you don't cross-save it yourself.

I'm pretty sure this was implement in the past to let Sound Shapes count if you played it 'legit'.

@ShogunCroCop can probably shed some light on this.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

It has been a while so i'm not sure if it's still applicable, but i remember that the games will still count as long as you don't cross-save it yourself.

I'm pretty sure this was implement in the past to let Sound Shapes count if you played it 'legit'.

@ShogunCroCop can probably shed some light on this.

IIRC, we only count cross-saves if the Top 50 time is still over 6 hours, regardless of whether it was manually done or not.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Fixture 1 scores:

Platinum League

(2) microsamm (102.5) v (40.3) Arctic Cress

Krazy_99 (42.9) v (122) Wavergray

X18JELLO18X (199) v (194.1) blu3st4rdust305

Ouch. Looks like rolling with the big dogs isn't going to be that much fun ?

Save a seat for me in Gold lol

• Like 2