Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I am ready to make my comeback for season 11. I am also fine doing 8 members per league. maybe we can then cut out 2 breaks and just do one at the midpoint of the season. Also, I like the idea of Golden Games. Is there any chance we can talk about extending it to allowing Golden Games in the CWC?

I never really understood why people want to leave the league because they want to play longer games or can't trophy hunt for a while. I have been here since the beginning. I have never won a league. I have gone months with only getting a couple of trophies when i got to the point of precision and prinny sending me one of those purge messages. But i can be very competitive at times to make even the biggest trophy addicts in the THL lose. We all have our ups and downs when it comes to earning trophies, but don't let that be the reason for leaving this awesome event. THL is more than just another competition. If you're having fun in this event, why leave?

That's just what i think of it either way. 

Depends on the while. My last earned trophy was earned last month and probably my next will be achieved on December, I see no point staying in the league if I'm not earning trophies. Besides I could be taking a spot for someone who wants to get in.

RETIRING MEMBERS

1. pureprotienman
  2. Precision-Playy
  3. sinnriel
  4. Kochiya-Shana
  5. ExHaseo
  6. RachP13
  7. Hemiak
  8. S4V463_F0XH0UND
  9. BlueFireReaper
  10. x9zachattack5x
  11. Not_like_therest
  12. Raitandrul
POTENTIAL PURGE MEMBERS
  1. me3lingual
  2. Tristanfun2
NEW ENTRANTS
  1. Ichiban-Hybrid
  2. ShogunCroCop
  3. NICK16_06
RETURNING MEMBERS
  1. HcG-_Clawz
  2. Boooda56
  3. ReimiSaionji9742
  4. xZoneHunter
  5. Mah2c
  6. X18JELLO18X
  7. Jarethgeason
  8. ToxiKirby
  9. zajac9999
  10. Somalia99
  11. Gregorymany
  12. whoadreader
  13. HcG-_Terror
  14. man_with_wdjat
  15. J2V_89
  16. VASORAT13
  17. ganryu_pl
  18. Dragon-Archon
  19. omar280792
  20. freddie1989
  21. TheAkittaja123
  22. Mystvayne
  23. allenbird
  24. RalphyLDN
  25. NIALLERMANBUZ
  26. Ka-Pi96
Forgot to release this yesterday but this is the member list I have. I sent the purge message out yesterday and they still have a day to respond. If I have you in the wrong section or you've changed your mind let me know doods

I am ready to make my comeback for season 11. I am also fine doing 8 members per league. maybe we can then cut out 2 breaks and just do one at the midpoint of the season. Also, I like the idea of Golden Games. Is there any chance we can talk about extending it to allowing Golden Games in the CWC?

Yeah I woukd only do 1 break if we do 8 members per league but would probably make it a day or so longer, also wondering if I should make fixtures a day longer as well. Not sure about doing golden games in the CWC though dood

RETIRING MEMBERS

1. pureprotienman
  2. Precision-Playy
  3. sinnriel
  4. Kochiya-Shana
  5. ExHaseo
  6. RachP13
  7. Hemiak
  8. S4V463_F0XH0UND
  9. BlueFireReaper
  10. x9zachattack5x
  11. Not_like_therest
  12. Raitandrul
POTENTIAL PURGE MEMBERS
  1. me3lingual
  2. Tristanfun2
NEW ENTRANTS
  1. Ichiban-Hybrid
  2. ShogunCroCop
  3. NICK16_06
RETURNING MEMBERS
  1. HcG-_Clawz
  2. Boooda56
  3. ReimiSaionji9742
  4. xZoneHunter
  5. Mah2c
  6. X18JELLO18X
  7. Jarethgeason
  8. ToxiKirby
  9. zajac9999
  10. Somalia99
  11. Gregorymany
  12. whoadreader
  13. HcG-_Terror
  14. man_with_wdjat
  15. J2V_89
  16. VASORAT13
  17. ganryu_pl
  18. Dragon-Archon
  19. omar280792
  20. freddie1989
  21. TheAkittaja123
  22. Mystvayne
  23. allenbird
  24. RalphyLDN
  25. NIALLERMANBUZ
  26. Ka-Pi96
Forgot to release this yesterday but this is the member list I have. I sent the purge message out yesterday and they still have a day to respond. If I have you in the wrong section or you've changed your mind let me know doods

Yeah I woukd only do 1 break if we do 8 members per league but would probably make it a day or so longer, also wondering if I should make fixtures a day longer as well. Not sure about doing golden games in the CWC though dood

So it looks like will have 29 entrants between those returning and those coming back. Maybe we can recruit one more to 30, and do away with Bronze League. Or recruit 3 more to get to 32, and each league has 8 entrants.

If I remember correctly, Season 1 had 8 members per league, and we had 5 day fixtures, instead of 4 day fixtures. We expanded to 10 teams per league in Season 2, and used 4 day fixtures. So we can go back to Season 1. if you think about it, when we had 10 per league and 4 days per fixture, it would last 36 days, not counting breaks (9 fixtures at 4 days each). Season 1, with 8 per league, we did 7 fixtures that lasted 5 days, 35 days (we didn't have breaks in Season 1). So the seasons would be nearly the same length of time, not counting breaks.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

The winner of the CWC is......

CWC FINAL ROUND RESULT

(1) zajac9999 (184) vs (2) x9zachattack5x (178)

LEAGUE CHAMPION

zajac9999

zajac wins a very close battle to become only the 2nd person to win multiple titles! This concludes another season of THL doods :)

tumblr_m7jkavshC41qcsnnso1_500.gif

Man that was a close one! Congrats Zajac

Edited by Minene Uryuu
  • Like 3

That was so close!! Congrats to "The Zajac", you keep your "The"! xD

Super props to zachattack as well, amazing CWC performance and if I'm right he got the highest overall score, which is pretty awesome :D

Next up: The 11th :awesome:

Ah man at this rate zajac's ego is going to be so big that it will fill enough spots to bring back a full Manganese League dood xD

• Like 2

Had to change my name because Zajac killed Minene. Edit: I apologize, THE Zajac. xD

Damn, crazy close. Big ups to Zajac! You can rest in peace now Zach :P

Out of likes, so thanks. xD

I'll probably be back season 14 or 15. I hope to have a Vita by then.

Prinny should turn the league into a Mafia. You can't retire. Only way out is to get whacked (purged). xD

Edited by Roy Mustang