Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Not sure how I did in the last fixture, hoping for a win but the grind to 1000 kills in Hardware Rivals was time consuming. Good luck in the fixture BlueFire. I'll be adding Platinum # 91 to the list tomorrow with Need for Speed.

FIXTURE 5 RESULTS

BRONZE LEAGUE

(1) the_couchster (84) - (82) Whyfire (1)

Damn, that was a close one. Usually when you see matches decided by 1-2 points, the scores are in the single digits or teens. Always interesting to see a high scoring close match. Good match guys.  :)

Barely squeaked out a win this past fixture, but I lost ground in the standings since Mystvayne and HcG-_Terror just keep rolling. Looks like those 2 will be battling it out down the stretch for the Gold League championship. Expecting another low scoring fixture for myself this week as I continue trying to grind out the remaining trophies in Catherine.

• Like 1

For the record, it would seem that one can use Cross-Saving to drastically reduce the time for the Estival Versus platinum to around 2-4 hours, so I'm not sure if the Vita version of that still counts since while the times are now below 3 hours, they were almost certainly achieved through cross-save and the actual time to plat is around 30 hours. I'm sorry if a similar question has come up, but I'm not sure how to interpret the cross-save rules for instances where someone isn't actually cross-saving and there are 607 pages of posts in this thread.

Edited by Walter-kun

For the record, it would seem that one can use Cross-Saving to drastically reduce the time for the Estival Versus platinum to around 2-4 hours, so I'm not sure if the Vita version of that still counts since while the times are now below 3 hours, they were almost certainly achieved through cross-save and the actual time to plat is around 30 hours. I'm sorry if a similar question has come up, but I'm not sure how to interpret the cross-save rules for instances where someone isn't actually cross-saving and there are 607 pages of posts in this thread.

The rules about using cross-saves are in the OP. It won't net you any points.

I don't think thats what he meant, what i think he really meant is if the game counts if you do it legit since the leaderboard times are under 4 hours and 30 minutes but they were all done using cross save. But you can easilly find out whether someone is using cross save or not.

And if I don't use it despite the option? I'd like to know because I want to know if I should even bother doing Estival Versus legit for this competition or if I should just carry over my save so I can get the plat without doing the boring Character Stories grind.

Edited by Walter-kun

It does count as long you don't use cross-save to autopop. The 4 hour and 30 minute rule doesn't apply to games with autopops except Sound Shapes which is banned dood

• Like 1

So I brought my PS3 home for break unlike what I originally planned. And I still have about 15 hours to get something in... that, and my parents are letting me use their TV (4:3 ratio, but still works out) since their Wii can't connect to the internet from their room, but my PS3 can from mine.  :devil:

• Like 1

So I brought my PS3 home for break unlike what I originally planned. And I still have about 15 hours to get something in... that, and my parents are letting me use their TV (4:3 ratio, but still works out) since their Wii can't connect to the internet from their room, but my PS3 can from mine.  :devil:

You don't want to waste anytime playing video games. You want to do what you "originally planned". :)

• Like 1

Got a few trophies, but nothing too major. Wolfenstein The New Order is a badass game though. The hardest thing are the collectibles, because I am very thorough in searching for them, and I still miss a few. I'll look at the collectible guide when I am done with my first playthrough.

Also, is there any other DLC comng for Assassin's Creed Syndicate? I haven't seen anything via Google search, and I need to make room on my hard drive for The Division, and since I have 100% for AC Syndicate, I was going to delete it from my hard drive to free up the space. But if more DLC with trophies will drop, I am not sure I want to do it yet.