Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Scored my first points of the fixture. You better look out Clawz, I'm on a roll now *goes back to playing Star Ocean*  :awesome:.

Im currently playing Super Meat Boy trying to get the Girl Boy trophy. I can pretty much flawless every level, but now i need to get flawless in all 20 in a row .-.

Pure protein better watch out for my steady stream of 3-5 bronze/silver trophies a day. That is all. 

Seriously though. 5 more challenges for P4AU and another 120 floors of the Risky dungeon and I'm done. If I follow my previous pattern I'll now take an 8 month break before coming back and earning the Plat in two days. 

• Like 4

Silly Dragon, Clawz told me the Meat Boy plat is worth 1,500 points although I can't confirm this since I don't know you guys non-US math :P

Silly Clawz, the SO4 plat is worth 1,200 points :P.

It'll be truly epic to witness the most high scoring match ever,  when you guys face each other again in 2019. 

• Like 4

FIXTURE SET 8

PLATINUM LEAGUE

zajac9999 vs ReimiSaionji9742

Mah2c vs Dragon-Archon

xZoneHunter vs HcG-_Clawz

Boooda56 vs whoadreader

ToxiKirby vs Somalia99

GOLD LEAGUE

Gregorymany vs RalphyLDN

man_with_wdjat vs jarethgeason

NIALLERMANBUZ vs X18JELLO18X

MStalker58 vs Mystvayne

J2V_89 vs HcG-_Terror

SILVER LEAGUE

Mike13858 vs me3lingual

Ichiban-Hybrid vs freddie1989

NICK16_06 vs omar280792

ShogunCroCop vs ganryu_pl

Kochiya-Shana vs TheAkittaja123

BRONZE LEAGUE

Ka-Pi96 vs the_couchster

VASORAT13 vs Wdog-999

Edunstar84 vs BlueFireReaper

pireproteinman vs Whyfire

Hemiak vs x9zachattack5x

Approx Start Time: 17 minutes

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

I may have pulled my highest-scoring fixture ever since this league started, 12 seasons ago........the fact that the holidays I was looking forward to for months started the same day this fixture did has certainly had something to do with my performance, I was eager! xD

I don't know if I've won because I haven't counted but I know I'll be happy with the results I got ^_^ 

• Like 1

Welp, I just did a count of couchster's trophies and unless I'm remembering my own count incorrectly (I believe it's 166 Vs. ~115) or he pulled a serious haul in at the last minute, I pulled a definitive win thanks to that all-nighter. B)

Now to sit back and relax for this fixture because I'm up against last place. :awesome:

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

Clawz saw your donation and raised it......by a lot, he even threw in a fountain that supplies unlimited prinny juice dood

Don't tell him everything

Unlimited prinny juice!!! I admit defeat, searched a lot for one of those rare fountains, but couldn't find it. Congrats Clawz :yay:.

FIXTURE SET 8

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Mah2c vs Dragon-Archon

Good luck bud :highfive:.

Now to sit back and relax for this fixture because I'm up against last place. :awesome:

Saying stuff like this is a sure way to jinx it :P.

• Like 2

Welp, I just did a count of couchster's trophies and unless I'm remembering my own count incorrectly (I believe it's 166 Vs. ~115) or he pulled a serious haul in at the last minute, I pulled a definitive win thanks to that all-nighter. B)

No all nighters from me. I'm to old for that :)