Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Only 4 points so far this fixture, haven't had the will to continue Zombie Tycoon. It isn't a bad game at all but got back into OlliOlli 2 this round and that game is just fun as hell plus it is pretty challenging. I'm slowly losing the will to go for the bronze league title also since playing this many quick, easy games in succession isn't really my style and want throw in some challenging and/or longer games doods. 

Well we've got a whole grip of people either in the midst of platinum races or working on big grinds at the moment.  If I remember correctly you're one of the ones racing as well :P  I'd probably be willing to start it up next week sometime if we get a few people who want to start around the same time.

Indeed I am, and that's probably why I'm behind atm, keep playing other games haha. Well hopefully next week it is. :)

Next week is good for me dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

I'm doing alright in this fixture, on about 70 points. Dunno how my opponent is doing, I don't check anymore as it's more fun not to know how the results are gonna go.

Anyway, when, if it still is, is this cloudberry kingdom thing happening? I quite fancy playing some atm.

I'd be down for it however I already have a chunk of the trophies so i dunno how you guys would feel about that.

YHEA!  Just got my 7000th Trophy and my first platinum of the season which is also my Rarest plat ever!

Dont think i could be happier today :D this game really gave me the idea of throwing my controller out of the window sometimes.

See? Told you, you would take off and the slayage would begin!! Congrats, keep em coming Clawz xD

• Like 1

All these posers be hatin'. I'm a busy man winning the Gold League. The banter will arrive when the time is due.

And as always, die in a hole Boooda.

You talk a big game, we'll see what happens in the coming fixtures when you're pity promoted because Zachattack is retiring ;D

• Like 1

Should we start a Cloudberry kingdom lets play thread? We could call it "Bloody Fingers and Broken Controllers: The Cloudberry Kingdom Challenge"

xD That would be a great thread name, who should be tasked with making the thread dood?

If you need someone to write the intros, let me know.

YHEA!  Just got my 7000th Trophy and my first platinum of the season which is also my Rarest plat ever!

Dont think i could be happier today :D this game really gave me the idea of throwing my controller out of the window sometimes.

Yhea i knew about this man, still thanks for telling me :)

Nice, congrats :yay:. I just got the Splinter Cell Blacklist plat and started Star Ocean 4.

• Like 1

If you need someone to write the intros, let me know.

I was planning on a much less formal version of your Star Ocean group.  I was probably just going to do a short intro about the game and then keep track of the participants and the current level they've reached in the first post.  I don't have anywhere near the time, energy, or motivation to make it as epic as the SO4 thread.

I was planning on a much less formal version of your Star Ocean group.  I was probably just going to do a short intro about the game and then keep track of the participants and the current level they've reached in the first post.  I don't have anywhere near the time, energy, or motivation to make it as epic as the SO4 thread.

Doubt there will be as many people as the SO4 quest anyway dood 

Ok, good luck with it. 

sounds like a plan, just let us know when it starts and we can have some fun.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27777-bloody-fingers-and-broken-controllers-we-play-cloudberry-kingdom/

The epicness begins sometime next week.

Edit: Shogun, I didn't play at all again. Swim team is kicking my ass this year. That's what I get for being a responsible parent and helping out the team.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1