Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I've heard of that too but never tried it for myself. As for the spike trick basically if you feel like you are cornered and know Alexander or his furies will hit you go towards a spike and hit that instead since you take much less damage. If I remember correctly if Alexander hits you he does like 60ish damage and the furies do 30ish? damage (think this is right but it has been a while). Spikes only do 21 so that is better damage to take if you know you are going to get hit plus when you get hit you aren't vulnerable for a couple seconds so you can use that little bit of time to get in a more favorable position dood

also, if you get him really low on health and there are a ton of furies you can just stand on the spikes and wail away on him. You'll get hp back from killing furies and the spikes won't kill you fast enough to matter.
  • Like 1

also, if you get him really low on health and there are a ton of furies you can just stand on the spikes and wail away on him. You'll get hp back from killing furies and the spikes won't kill you fast enough to matter.

I finally beat Alexander IV and the rest of the remix bosses. I used a combination of glitching him and his furies to one side and the spike trick to finally beat him. I was able to lure him alone to my side for a while and drained most of his health. Then I accidently jumped too far out and lured all those furies back over. There was enough of them that I was able to just jump on the spikes and go crazy to finish off Alexander.

I didn't think you could get much harder than Khidr and Alexander but that damn Ponce de Freon might have been even tougher. I was finally able to beat him with just a sliver of health left. Beating those 3 bosses was the best sense of accomplishment I've had in a while. Thought it was kind of funny how big of a joke the Astrodotus and Brohannes remix fights were after playing the first three bosses. I'm glad though because I don't think I could have handled another tough fight after Ponce de Freon.

Just now got my last blueprint so all I have left is finishing the game on NG+ and then the Thanatophobia run, which I'm really not looking forward to.

1. I'll just rip up the petition dood
  2. Even though Precision isn't in the league he is still the founder so all popcorn bills will just be forwarded to him dood
  3. None of you have the authority to send me to brimstone league and anyone who tries will be sent there to play Barbie Puppy Rescue..FOREVER, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.....*clears throat* dood

Can I be sent there? Need an excuse to rent that game..... xD

Can I be sent there? Need an excuse to rent that game..... xD

I'd probably choose another game for you, sounds like you want to play the game and I can't have you enjoying your time in brimstone dood :P

FIXTURE SET 4

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Boooda56 vs Mah2c

xZoneHunter vs zajac9999

HcG-_Clawz vs ReimiSaionji9742

Somalia99 vs X18JELLO18X

GOLD LEAGUE

Jarethgeason vs Gregorymany

man_with_wdjat vs whoadreader

ganru_pl vs ToxiKirby

omar280792 vs Dragon-Archon

SILVER LEAGUE

NIALLERMANBUZ vs Ka-Pi96

J2V_89 vs Mystvayne

allenbird vs HcG-_Terror

VASORAT13 vs RalphyLDN

BRONZE LEAGUE

TheAkittaja123 vs Mike13858

NICK16_06 vs ShogunCroCop

MStalker58 vs freddie1989

me3lingual vs Ichiban-Hybrid

Approx Start Time: 24 minutes doods

• Like 4

This was definitely the hardest fixture Toxi ever had, I made sure of that. Scoring a grand total of ... wait for it... 12 whole points while playing only Dragon Fin Soup  :awesome:.

Good luck omar, I'll still be playing Dragon Fin Soup and Tales of Hearts R and working on those guides.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Eh i did well on this fixture. Managed to get two games ready for the plat rain. However I probably might not win this round against freddie since he went all brimstone on me. Doesnt matter. Well good luck me3lingual! =)

You have definitely won pal, I was trying hard to keep up but your Walking Dead blast on Saturday I think killed me off. Life is Strange has too many bronze trophies lol. I also readied 2 plats for plat rain day as well so I'm happy.

Good luck Stalker, I see you are on The Wolf Among Us so another hiding for me - great game mind!!

Edited by freddie1989

The official story is that Brimstone doesn't exist. However, an information broker in the Netherworld's black market had some very interesting intel ...

Oh Dragon everyone knows Brimstone league is just an old wives tale hehe..... *whispers into earpiece* I need a team of agents to find and eliminate this information broker now doods!

• Like 2

You have definitely won pal, I was trying hard to keep up but your Walking Dead blast on Saturday I think killed me off. Life is Strange has too many bronze trophies lol. I also readied 2 plats for plat rain day as well so I'm happy.

Good luck Stalker, I see you are on The Wolf Among Us so another hiding for me - great game mind!!

I'm actually not playing The Wolf Among Us next. Thinking about switching that out of the PRD so I'm holding off on it. Unless, I see you dropping hundreds of points with Telltale games. Then, I might go ahead and play it to catch up. Still deciding, but I'll probably play Hotline Miami next. Good luck in our matchup.

I'm actually not playing The Wolf Among Us next. Thinking about switching that out of the PRD so I'm holding off on it. Unless, I see you dropping hundreds of points with Telltale games. Then, I might go ahead and play it to catch up. Still deciding, but I'll probably play Hotline Miami next. Good luck in our matchup.

It's a good idea but I think I'm all Telltaled out dude. No idea what I'm playing, have to work on GTA IV for PRD at some point which will garner no points at all.

It's a good idea but I think I'm all Telltaled out dude. No idea what I'm playing, have to work on GTA IV for PRD at some point which will garner no points at all.

No points at all you say? May I suggest that this would be a great week to work on GTA IV. You never know when something could happen to the servers and risk the trophies becoming unobtainable.  :P

If you need someone to help with those random races/kills trophies, or anything non-AWP related, I wouldn't mind helping. Considering we are playing each other this week, it's probably not the best time to be offering help. Still, if you ever need a partner just send me a message.

FIXTURE 3 RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

(1) Somalia99 (84) - (94) HcG-_Clawz

X18JELLO18X (2) - (43) xZoneHunter

(1) ReimiSaionji9742 (95) - (83) Boooda56 (1)

(2) Mah2c (54) - (136) zajac9999 (1)

GOLD LEAGUE

Jarethgeason (6) - (66) man_with_wdjat (2)

Gregorymany (44) - (61) ganryu_pl (1)

(1) whoadreader (64) - (10) omar280792

Dragon-Archon (14) - (27) ToxiKirby (1)

SILVER LEAGUE

(1) NIALLERMANBUZ (40) - (19) J2V_89

Ka-Pi96 (1) - (25) allenbird (1)

Mystvayne (16) - (0) VASORAT13

RalphyLDN (57) - (125) HcG-_Terror (1)

BRONZE LEAGUE

(1) TheAkittaja123 (74) - (17) NICK16_06

(1) ShogunCroCop (32) - (54) me3lingual

MStalker58 (100) - (29) Mike13858

Ichiban-Hybrid (116) - (117) freddie1989

• Like 3

Holy shit, 117 is like amazing for me!! What a fixture Ichiban, well played sir!! I guess sometimes being less competitive and chilling out pays off because i genuinely thought i had lost easily and wasn't really keeping count!!

No points at all you say? May I suggest that this would be a great week to work on GTA IV. You never know when something could happen to the servers and risk the trophies becoming unobtainable.  :P

If you need someone to help with those random races/kills trophies, or anything non-AWP related, I wouldn't mind helping. Considering we are playing each other this week, it's probably not the best time to be offering help. Still, if you ever need a partner just send me a message.

That is the main reason i need to get going with it, i have to get AWP out the way if i am going to get it in. I have done Wanted and beyond that i just have tidying up to do. Probably what i will focus on most of the weekend.

FIXTURE 3 RESULTS

BRONZE LEAGUE

(1) ShogunCroCop (32) - (54) me3lingual

I hadn't been following his points all week, but I was hoping I'd have gotten pleasantly surprised. I am now disappointed in my efforts, and will avenge this loss this week.

Holy shit, 117 is like amazing for me!! What a fixture Ichiban, well played sir!! I guess sometimes being less competitive and chilling out pays off because i genuinely thought i had lost easily and wasn't really keeping count!!

That is the main reason i need to get going with it, i have to get AWP out the way if i am going to get it in. I have done Wanted and beyond that i just have tidying up to do. Probably what i will focus on most of the weekend.

Nice win.

• Like 1

Terror and me need 2 people for those multiplayer game modes, we could do it together if you want and if you know a 4th person?

BRONZE LEAGUE

Ichiban-Hybrid (116) - (117) freddie1989

Oh wow... By 1 FUCKIN point!?! Seriously I never thought I was getting over 100pts including freddie but beating me by 1 point? Mustve been the luck of the brimstone.

prinny.. better pray for those scores being inaccurate or our final battle aint gonna be pretty... 

Yeah congrats.. Thats the the 2nd time you beat me with ur library of VN though..

Ignore this..

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid