Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Awesome we now have enough people to get Season 13 started. I'll be working on the leagues and hopefully i have a starting date either tonight or tomorrow.

Sigh... Hell why not. I guess I will join. I know that I must start from the beginning, which is fine by me. Shame that Booda won't be in the THL.

Lastly, I don't expect myself to be as good as I was back when I was in my prime, but I will try my best :)

Awesome stuff man, welcome back :) 

Booda will come back sooner or later. He will start missing us. :D

EDIT: btw I hate you Clawz for making me join lol :P

giphy.gif

Okay guys, here are the league tables for season 13. (i believe i did everything right :ninja: )

Also im planning to start Season 13 on Wednesday, April 27th. So 3 more days from now.

So is it the same as I remember it last time, meaning that it starts on the Wednesday at 6PM EST?

So is it the same as I remember it last time, meaning that it starts on the Wednesday at 6PM EST?

Not entirely sure what EST is but its still same as always. Time of the league is based on London time GMT+0. And the fixtures starts at midnight.

Okay guys, here are the league tables for season 13. (i believe i did everything right :ninja: )

Also im planning to start Season 13 on Wednesday, April 27th. So 3 more days from now.

So that's on King's Day :hmm:, I hope my opponent is a fellow Dutchy who gets drunk on that day :awesome:.

This place would be perfect if it wasn't for that creepy Dragon, and his kerosene breath, that's always wondering around. I see you over there, dreaming up your next Star Ocean quest or whatever evil contest you have planned to bring misery upon the world...while trying to scam the newcomers out of their gold and treasure by hustling them at a game of pool. I've got my eye on you, this guy isn't falling for your tricks.  :P

Coming from the guy who keeps participating in the events :P. You'll be happy to know I'm planning to do a Let's Play Star Ocean 5 and I'm expecting my loyal stalker to follow me there evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928. And don't worry, your gold is doing fine in the treasure room. Btw we should catch up and do another pool match soon, it's been too long.

• Like 1

So that's on King's Day :hmm:, I hope my opponent is a fellow Dutchy who gets drunk on that day :awesome:.

Coming from the guy who keeps participating in the events :P. You'll be happy to know I'm planning to do a Let's Play Star Ocean 5 and I'm expecting my loyal stalker to follow me there evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928. And don't worry, your gold is doing fine in the treasure room. Btw we should catch up and do another pool match soon, it's been too long.

I know, just can't help myself. Been working on sharpening my skills and building up my strength to better resist your persuasive powers (aka hypnosis) but apparently it's not working very well.

A friendly game of pool sounds like fun. Hey wait...you are doing it again! Almost fell for that. Damn dragons.  :shakefist:

• Like 1

Last season I scored more points on the days inbetween each fixture than those during fixtures. Hopefully this time aroudn the trophies come flowing during the right times. Looking forward to some new competition in the silver league...well except for PP. He just owns me every time lol

Not entirely sure what EST is but its still same as always. Time of the league is based on London time GMT+0. And the fixtures starts at midnight.

Eastern Standard Time (eastern United States/Canada) though right now it's EDT to account for daylight savings.

So in the same vein can we assume when you say GMT you actually mean BST? If so, then the EDT start time is Tuesday at 7pm.

Eastern Standard Time (eastern United States/Canada) though right now it's EDT to account for daylight savings.

So in the same vein can we assume when you say GMT you actually mean BST? If so, then the EDT start time is Tuesday at 7pm.

I'm EST as well and I believe the season starts Tuesday at 8 PM for us. Maybe Clawz can setup a countdown timer. Plus the matchups for the fixture are usually announced shortly before the start of the fixture or season so you can go by that as well.

Because Daylight Savings was such a problem (because USA switches an entire month before UK in the spring: March vs April, and one entire month later in the fall, November vs October), the way I understood it was every fixture was based off of London time, not GMT, so that in the Eastern Time Zone, it always began at 6 PM, regardless of whether London was GMT 0 or GMT +1. 

I could be wrong, but this was a question posed way back in Season 3 or 4, and whoever was running it at the time decided that would be the best scenario since Eastern time is always 6 hours behind London time, regardless of the GMT offset.

A countdown clock would help though. I do agree with that suggestion.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

Because Daylight Savings was such a problem (because USA switches an entire month before UK in the spring: March vs April, and one entire month later in the fall, November vs October), the way I understood it was every fixture was based off of London time, not GMT, so that in the Eastern Time Zone, it always began at 6 PM, regardless of whether London was GMT 0 or GMT +1. 

I could be wrong, but this was a question posed way back in Season 3 or 4, and whoever was running it at the time decided that would be the best scenario since Eastern time is always 6 hours behind London time, regardless of the GMT offset.

A countdown clock would help though. I do agree with that suggestion.

Yhea thats what i meant just London time. All those timezones are so confusing  :facepalm:

I know, just can't help myself. Been working on sharpening my skills and building up my strength to better resist your persuasive powers (aka hypnosis) but apparently it's not working very well.

A friendly game of pool sounds like fun. Hey wait...you are doing it again! Almost fell for that. Damn dragons.  :shakefist:

But this is a brand new pool game, it's played in the pool :awesome:. You know that luxurious swimming pool at the top of the penthouse-lair.