Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Congratz on the win bladesoframen! I started of strong for the first 1/2 days then did nothing :S Whilst you did 230 points in the last day :D

A match against you whilst popping trophies from the start leading to an all-out battle is what I could of done with to give me some of my trophy hunting motivation back as through the off season I almost exclusively played me X1/Wii U and still haven't got my trophy hunting mojo back hah! Hopefully I can be released from the void and get back into the trophy popping business in the next couple of fixtures

Also GL and HF in our fixture Lucas!

• Like 2

I would like to ask if the list of participants will be updated in the OP? I don't feel comfortable updating my opponent's profile just to see their score.

Hopefully Clawz can update that when he gets a chance because it makes counting scores easier too. Just so you know, you don't have to actually update your opponent's profile or search for them. Just add their name to the home page's address and it'll take you directly to their profile. I'll use your current opponent as an example: http://psnprofiles.com/XShadowYakuzaX

Edited by MStalker58

Hopefully Clawz can update that when he gets a chance because it makes counting scores easier too. Just so you know, you don't have to actually update your opponent's profile or search for them. Just add their name to the home page's address and it'll take you directly to their profile. I'll use your current opponent as an example: http://psnprofiles.com/XShadowYakuzaX

Thanks. I'll try that. Looks like it is going to be an interesting final day. I have some work to do.

I update my account regularly usually during fixtures. Just didn't play much on day 1 :)

I also update regularly. Yeah, I saw there wasn't much for day 1 but you have picked it up since then. Nice job. You are proving to be a worthy opponent and pushing me to my limits.

• Like 1

I've drawn the short straw this season I had Bladesoframen when it was his turn to dump points on the team league and now I get Rainstorm when it's his turn to dump points to force a tiebreaker or loose :P

Poor Ale, and you've already lost to me as well :awesome:!

Yea I got like 4 points and you got like 10? :D Shame my 4k gamerscore I just got doesn't count I really need to get back into the PS side of things.

Pfff... 10? Hell no, I believe I got a whopping 16 points and you got 5 points which means it's even a definitive win for me :P.

Hmm been a while since I've checked in on here. The "I Want You! For the Dutch Alliance" posters plastered all over the wall seem unnecessary but I do like the shark tank that was added to the break room dood

I think both are a great addition dood. We also added a trap hole in Clawz's office and it's right under the chair visitors use. Care to guess where that hole ends up :awesome:?

Unfortunately no, trophies are very scarce for me these days. I'll try to stop by here more and check out the action and ways to topple the Dutch Alli......oh I've said too much doods :ninja:

We've got eyes and ears everywhere dood :stalker:  ... and also an evil janitor:

6cdcb2562a0e4c7b190bcded7cedd6925280463b

• Like 1

GG woop. You and Shadowhood were unlucky to be my first two opponents because I won't be getting any trophies for the next month. I didn't bring my PS3 back to college with me so that I can study for finals, so I wouldn't be able to trophy hunt even if I wanted to.

• Like 1

Congratz on the win bladesoframen! I started of strong for the first 1/2 days then did nothing  :S Whilst you did 230 points in the last day  :D

A match against you whilst popping trophies from the start leading to an all-out battle is what I could of done with to give me some of my trophy hunting motivation back as through the off season I almost exclusively played me X1/Wii U and still haven't got my trophy hunting mojo back hah! Hopefully I can be released from the void and get back into the trophy popping business in the next couple of fixtures

Also GL and HF in our fixture Lucas!

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks. I'm sorry you got so unlucky. I actually thought the face-off for THTL lined up with the first day of the 2nd round, so I thought it would have been an automatic loss for me, my mistake. Oh well, I pretty much blew almost every easy game I own now, so don't expect me to do much for the rest of this season. (I honestly want to get back to longer games or playing other consoles, my sad 3DS)

• Like 1