Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

Also good to see Whyfire hanging on in platinum with PPM and Clawz battling it out for the gold title. With Lucas' strong showing in recent weeks to move into a promotion spot for bronze league this has been a good season for THTL teammates of mine, past and present. B)

I don't think it's good to see or cool at all.  :angry:

I'm one of the THL godfathers so I can do as I please dood :pimp:

That's so cute that you actually think you are getting out of this alive.  :lol:

League Tables updated. I also added a results tab for this season to the spreadsheet, this will be completely up-to-date within a few days.

Not sure if it's been announced in the thread or if I just missed it, but glad to have you as the newest THL staff member and new stats admin. Good job on the tables and the results tab is looking good. Hopefully Boooda eventually responds so you can get access to some of the old stats and tables. 

Then again, this is obviously just an attempt by Clawz to promote a fellow Dutch Alliance member and get him a much needed ally within the THL staff.  :ninja:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 3

That's so cute that you actually think you are getting out of this alive.  :lol:

Then again, this is obviously just an attempt by Clawz to promote a fellow Dutch Alliance member and get him a much needed ally within the THL staff.  :ninja:

Don't worry, I know what to do if there's a chance someone's going to leave evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

Damn and here we thought it was a big secret to put members of the Dutch Alliance at important places on PSNP :|.

I'm pretty sure you don't need the luck, but good luck anyway! It'd be incredibly ironic if I manage to plat Remember Me during this fixture.

I don't think I'm going to score much this fixture - been more occupied with my other love - cooking and baking.  Binge watched the entire second season of Junior Masterchef on Sunday, these kids make me feel so inept with my cooking skills -_-

Going to be making my first ever pumpkin pie though ^_^

Any progress with Remember Me?

Don't think I'll be able to score any points this fixture. Going back to Remember Me on the hardest difficulty, and it feels like I'm going at snail's pace. Madame really like to crack that whip!

EDIT: Don't you just love the power of the Internet? Was able to defeat her and got the trophy for not attacking her clones. There's one trophy I won't have to go back to earn!

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

Don't think I'll be able to score any points this fixture. Going back to Remember Me on the hardest difficulty, and it feels like I'm going at snail's pace. Madame really like to crack that whip!

EDIT: Don't you just love the power of the Internet? Was able to defeat her and got the trophy for not attacking her clones. There's one trophy I won't have to go back to earn!

Congrats :yay:. I don't remember much about the bosses in this game, but the hardest difficulty did have some annoying parts, especially those 2 Mourners near the end of the game.

• Like 1

So i have already told the other admins this, but the rest of you don't yet know...I am both relinquishing my admin duties, and leaving the THL for the foreseeable future. I just don't have the quality or speed in my internet service than I did before the move. I'll be back once I can get better service, but until then, I haven't even been near my PS4, and I won't be near it until such time as I know I am getting speeds well above 2 Mbps.

• Like 1

So i have already told the other admins this, but the rest of you don't yet know...I am both relinquishing my admin duties, and leaving the THL for the foreseeable future. I just don't have the quality or speed in my internet service than I did before the move. I'll be back once I can get better service, but until then, I haven't even been near my PS4, and I won't be near it until such time as I know I am getting speeds well above 2 Mbps.

That's a shame, we hope to see you back in the THL soon :).

Single player FTW.

That sucks, this is a good time to give the PS3 some attention.

When your Fixture 8 opponent has nearly scored more points in your match than he has in the previous 7 fixtures combined.  :(

Sorry to hear that you are still having internet issues and will need to retire. Hopefully you find a solution and return soon.