Are servers closed?

CrB90

11 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@Kittens Are Awesome How did you do the self-boosting via Vita? Did you do the regional trick?

I am unaware of the region trick. Both of those Vitas are different accounts. 

Oh, you can even see the account of my alt. I think it's CasualScrubSB05, but I don't think I even earned a trophy for that account or sync'd, for that matter.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome

4 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

I am unaware of the region trick. Both of those Vitas are different accounts. 

Oh, you can even see the account of my alt. I think it's CasualScrubSB05, but I don't think I even earned a trophy for that account or sync'd, for that matter.

There’s a trick allowing, without jailbreaking the console, to open an embed file via an email, via the mail app, opening it allows to log in with an account you want to play games while another account is already in the console and has the games. This is how people can stack regions of digital only titles.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

7 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

There’s a trick allowing, without jailbreaking the console, to open an embed file via an email, via the mail app, opening it allows to log in with an account you want to play games while another account is already in the console and has the games. This is how people can stack regions of digital only titles.

This^

You have to be very careful though when using this trick, because if it goes wrong, you will be flagged for cheating.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SliK6SiK said:

The servers went down just 30 mins into my boost 26 hrs ago and they're still down, got ~20 wins. What are the chances, right? Is there some "Worst Gamer Luck" (rassie) awards category I can nominate myself for? Lol.

Dammit! We gotta message them again if this doesn't fix itself soon. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I can relate to that Gundam Evo feeling. We need to contact devs again...

I'll do it when I get a chance tomorrow (following the posts on the 1st page), and others should as well. Just a short, "hey your PS4 Windjammers servers are down" is enough. This is assuming they played a personal role in the last fix lol. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2023 at 9:48 AM, tony_snake_24 said:

Which is assuming too much for all we know lol. Servers have fixed themselves in the past.

Thank you for trying. I'll message them too.

Hi, first of all Happy New Year

I’ve just found this thread cause I attempted boosting the mp trophies, but to no avail.

Did the devs respond about server status?

52 minutes ago, sprint07 said:

Hi, first of all Happy New Year

I’ve just found this thread cause I attempted boosting the mp trophies, but to no avail.

Did the devs respond about server status?

Happy New Year

And no, they haven't replied to me.

49 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Happy New Year

And no, they haven't replied to me.

Well that sucks. I’ve also sent an email and i might try to contact them on twitter as well. Highly doubt they care, but maybe if we persist they might do something about the servers

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sprint07 said:

Well that sucks. I’ve also sent an email and i might try to contact them on twitter as well. Highly doubt they care, but maybe if we persist they might do something about the servers

We should. What's their email?