Are servers closed?

CrB90

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 7:55 AM, DjusPS said:

I finally have the mean to self boost online trophies, and servers are down on the VITA as of today
Just dropped also a request here https://www.dotemu.com/support/

You sure? I wanted to start to self boost on Vita and went into online mode on my alt account just to check if servers are still online. I went into online mode and im able to start matchmaking. Obv couldn't find no one. Dont now if thats the way, it should be, as i only started the game, to see if servers are still online. Let me know

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Vanzinho said:

You sure? I wanted to start to self boost on Vita and went into online mode on my alt account just to check if servers are still online. I went into online mode and im able to start matchmaking. Obv couldn't find no one. Dont now if thats the way, it should be, as i only started the game, to see if servers are still online. Let me know

It was down several months ago. I just checked the PS4 version and it seems like it is back up at the time of this post.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2024 at 12:00 AM, Vanzinho said:

Great. So i will try to self boost this as well on Vita. How long does it take to win 100 games?

If I had to guess about 2-3 hours. You can only play 2 games and then have to refind your boosting partner. 

Update: Just finished the 100 match trophy, and its quite easy to boost with 2 vitas. I'm glad I didn't have to sit through another 100 matches for a boosting partner to get their wins. 

Edited by Reign_Of_Fire88
update