ALL Riot Mode Trophies in 1 hour - Full Text and Video Guide

Optinooby

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

Just finished riot mode thanks to your guide @Optinooby

Do they autopop on ps4 version or should I start from scratch?

Sorry mate but I dont know, I have a PS4 version but didnt care to test out the autopop properly.

From what little I did see, its not an autopop, kinda like Greedfall which I did make an autopop guide for (well savepop) where you must complete the condition again. But if you have a save just before completing the condition, you can pop it really quick.

I know the Collectible trophy for the main game will autopop if you load a save with all collectibles in your inventory. Thats the only 1 i think though.

I bet for the trophy for knocking 2-head into a fan in Riot Mode, I bet that would need doing again. Though for the trophy such as reach wave 50, because you already have that scored saved in high scores, that may pop just from dying on wave 1, cant say for sure though. 

Sorry dont have more info mate, just didnt really have the patience to go through everything again on PS4 to test

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Autopop for riot mode trophies on PS4 didn't work when I tried it. Seems the Riot save does not get shared via the built-in cloud saves. For example, all the start room perks were disabled on PS4 for me despite being unlocked on PS5

Edited by NeM2k2

• 1 month later...

Managed to get all expect the, "Activate Rampage Mode 10 times" trophy, on my first actual attempt. Will say, however, that the Riot Shotgun is an absolute beast of a weapon maxed out. So long as you play it smart and you stay between rooms w/health packs, you're golden; oh and max out the Stun Baton as fast as possible as it destroys practically everything easy. 

4 minutes ago, rmhook said:

This guide rocks. Simple, clear and best of all, it works. Thought I’d give it a practice attempt and ended up getting it on my first go. 

As standard ;)

You should check the channel out when looking for guides cause usually, you will get exactly that!

Edited by Optinooby

On 10/13/2023 at 8:58 AM, Optinooby said:

As standard ;)

You should check the channel out when looking for guides cause usually, you will get exactly that!

This is no lie. Optinooby is the best at this. Still can't thank you enough for literally carrying me for Diablo 3 sending out those items.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Killing Two Head with the fan didn't pop the trophy for me, had to use a gate fuse on a spike trap. Basically, get him to his knees between two spike traps and then insert gate fuse to sandwich it immediately.

Edited by PostGameBlues

• 2 weeks later...

This was so much fun.. followed Optinooby’s great guide.. it was bang on.. I did get bored of staying in the one room though so by the time I was done had the fully upgraded riot gun, baton and grip.. finally quit when I hit over 1,000,000 points on level 55

• Like 1

• 1 month later...