Thoughts About the Design of the Spider-Man 2 Face Plates and Controller

GHOSTFACE_GR

Both the console shell and DualSense designs are kinda overrated IMO. I’d rather they be fully red or at least 50% red and, well… 50% black.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2

They look cool...but my issue with the plates in general has always been the price. They're usually what? like $60? The price of a game for 2 pieces of plastic...I can't justify that. And when it comes to special edition ones like these, I'd get tired of my PS5 being themed after awhile, which means the price is even less justifiable.  

The controller on the other hand makes more sense, it'd get more use. But even then, I've specifically been waiting for them to release a transparent controller before I spent the money on another one. 

Edited by Viper

My really only gripe with it is just that it's still the base PS5, which I get is no fault of Insomniac obviously.

But it was a nice upgrade last generation when I went from my Launch PS4 to the limited edition Spider-Man PS4 Pro. Even with just buying the plates it's a hard sell, at least for me.

The controller on the other hand.. been meaning to get a new one anyway because of drift and that is calling my name ?