Is Platinum Still Achievable

Mr-Photo

I've seen several posts online saying that the platinum is no longer achievable for some reason or another, but in media molecule's latest update it states that they just changed the criteria for some of the trophies so that they are still possible. Is something broken? I'd rather not start this one if the platinum is broken currently since come Sept 1st the game is being abandoned.

Media Molecule is reducing what the servers can do in September since the way the game is currently structured isn't financially viable. I would guess the server space costs are insane. MM is updating certain trophies that will be affected to make them still achievable after the server functionality is reduced. To my understanding, the only trophies that remain at risk at the Art's Dream trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 9:59 AM, Nicco555 said:

Since so many are confused by this: Nothing changes in September, all changes were already implemented months ago. All trophies are obtainable (and will remain obtainable with their current requirements), no features will get removed, and the servers are NOT shutting down in any way.

Thanks! It was really confusing, I wasn't sure if the descriptions changed or not.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Next month live Curation support for Dreams will be coming to an end.

While live support for DreamSurfing and DreamShaping will end in mid-April,

https://docs.indreams.me/en/whats-happening/news/curation2024

Never played dreams, want to, and will probably start it soon enough, will this affect any trophies?

Looked over the trophy list and it seems all okay but i don't want to start it just to have an unobtainable 100%

I know this has been asked previously with other things, just want to confirm that this will definitely not affect any trophies, including the DLC ones.

Thanks.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Doll said:

Next month live Curation support for Dreams will be coming to an end.

While live support for DreamSurfing and DreamShaping will end in mid-April,

https://docs.indreams.me/en/whats-happening/news/curation2024

Never played dreams, want to, and will probably start it soon enough, will this affect any trophies?

Looked over the trophy list and it seems all okay but i don't want to start it just to have an unobtainable 100%

I know this has been asked previously with other things, just want to confirm that this will definitely not affect any trophies, including the DLC ones.

Thanks.

This will not affect any trophies.

• Like 1