Allenbird's Quest for Every Platinum

allenbird

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I updated my list. Tekken Tag Tournament HD. I had played this game a long time ago on PS2 when they were trying to decide where to go after Tekken 3. Unfortunately this was the last Tekken that had all of my favorite characters together because they changed them. And took Jun out :shakefist: Sure they replaced her, but it still wasn't Jun.

Anyways, It is #173 on my list of 205 platinums.

Firstly, its really impressive that you've gotten 205 platinums!

Secondly, I'm extremely jelly that you platinum'd Endwar and Hawk >.< really rare platinums you got there that I will probably never get!

Thirdly, do you ever plan on getting a PS4?

Yes eventually I will get a PS4. I mean when they come out with some games that I can't resist. hehe Thank you Mary and Killcount for checking out my checklist..lol

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, very impressive, my good sir, I proudly applaud to you. I wish I had enough time and money to be able have that amount of games, and be able to unlock the platinum trophies for most games. Too bad I'm just a teen, and well, you know where that "story" goes. But damn, also impressive to see you've already posted this thread since 2012, and how you're still going strong! It was really something to view through your amazing list. Keep up the amazing skillz, brah.

Thanks Brah, hehe. Well the trophies started in 2008 and this checklist I have maintained since then. Just that it was on a different site then since this site has only been around since late 2011. Thank you for taking the time Jack to check it out. I appreciate your words.

Dr Mayus, yes Demon's Souls was actually a very simple game once you got past that very first part. Once you unlock the other portal stones and gain the ability to raise your level, it becomes a different game.

Edited by allenbird