Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
allenbird

Allenbird's Quest for Every Platinum

334 posts in this topic

Congrats on all your platinums!!!It doesn't matter what games you have platted as long as you have fun!!!Ignore negativity and do you!!!

wow I love your sig Dark. dexter is an awesome show. thanks man

Played your level (no need to return I already have the :platinum: ). Good luck on the LBPV Plat, it is a good one to have :) (and is my favourite Vita game)

200 platinums my god xD. I fgure I'll be there by the end of the PS4's generation maybe a little after if I am lucky xD

thanks wolverinefangirl. I like to keep the words of my favorite fish in mind...."just keep swimming, just keep swimming"

Youre list just keeps getting better and better allen. Keep up the good work.

thanks wolverinefangirl. I like to keep the words of my favorite fish in mind...."just keep swimming, just keep swimming"

smiley-signs003.gif

Wow not only is 200 platinums impressive but there are quite a few difficult and time consuming ones there among the list. Keep it up!  :yay:

Bronies before Honies...I always say...lol thanks Crazy and wolverine fan. I am doing my best.

I just updated my checklist. I added 3 games:

69. Free Realms

107. Little Big Planet(VITA)

146. Resistance 3

They are numbered alphabetically on my list of 203 platinums.

Damn those are 3 good platinums to have (free realms...so ultra rare :holy: )

Is Happy Feet 2 next?

I updated my list. Tekken Tag Tournament HD. I had played this game a long time ago on PS2 when they were trying to decide where to go after Tekken 3. Unfortunately this was the last Tekken that had all of my favorite characters together because they changed them. And took Jun out :shakefist: Sure they replaced her, but it still wasn't Jun.

Anyways, It is #173 on my list of 205 platinums.

Congratulations Allen for reaching 205 Platinum's! You're really outdoing yourself every time you get another platinum (like literally :P). Gone through your long list, and my oh my is that one heck of a beauty. Keep up the good work! :D

Firstly, its really impressive that you've gotten 205 platinums!

Secondly, I'm extremely jelly that you platinum'd Endwar and Hawk >.< really rare platinums you got there that I will probably never get!

Thirdly, do you ever plan on getting a PS4?

Firstly, its really impressive that you've gotten 205 platinums!

Secondly, I'm extremely jelly that you platinum'd Endwar and Hawk >.< really rare platinums you got there that I will probably never get!

Thirdly, do you ever plan on getting a PS4?

Yes eventually I will get a PS4. I mean when they come out with some games that I can't resist. hehe Thank you Mary and Killcount for checking out my checklist..lol

I just added Demon's Souls to my list.

It is #52 on my list of 206 platinums.

Damn, very impressive, my good sir, I proudly applaud to you. I wish I had enough time and money to be able have that amount of games, and be able to unlock the platinum trophies for most games. Too bad I'm just a teen, and well, you know where that "story" goes. But damn, also impressive to see you've already posted this thread since 2012, and how you're still going strong! It was really something to view through your amazing list. Keep up the amazing skillz, brah.

Thanks Brah, hehe. Well the trophies started in 2008 and this checklist I have maintained since then. Just that it was on a different site then since this site has only been around since late 2011. Thank you for taking the time Jack to check it out. I appreciate your words.

Dr Mayus, yes Demon's Souls was actually a very simple game once you got past that very first part. Once you unlock the other portal stones and gain the ability to raise your level, it becomes a different game.

Edited by allenbird