Magicv DotP 2015 says "screw playstation"

lporiginalg

Looks like someone may have gotten payola from the Microsoft gaming division, but still not enough to bring the game to Windows Phone or Surface.

I find that hard to believe. I don't see how this Title could be worth much at all to be honest. I mean on the one hand I'm sure it's worth it for Hasbro to make the game and publish it and whatever but I don't see this as a "oh it's xbox exclusive so better get an xbone" I mean people don't typically buy a new $700 console so they can play a $10 game.

I don't see how it's worth it for MS to pay for this to be exclusive I also don't see how it's not worth it to publish on PlayStation when you are developping it for all other consoles. Makes no sense to me at all tbh.

Edited by lporiginalg

Looks like someone may have gotten payola from the Microsoft gaming division, but still not enough to bring the game to Windows Phone or Surface.

Given it runs on PC and a Surface tablet will run some PC games they're still covered. I doubt a MTG game would stress a tablet too much anyways.

I also seriously doubt Microsoft paid to get that game as an exclusive. What actually happened most likely is that either the developer (Stainless Games) or the publisher (Wizards of the Coast) looked at how the past versions sold on PS3 and decided it wasn't worth continuing the series on Sony systems.

I dont want to sound like im protecting XBOX but isnt the misconception of this topic title just more room for the pointless war between two factions of fanboys?

By misconception i mean the fact that Magic 2015 isnt coming out on Playstation, but nowhere in that article does it say that anyone from the company is saying "Screw Playstation"... Just sayin

• Like 2

Never played Magic anyway. Also, I think I remember seeing the 2013 edition being a free game for Xbox Live Gold in early September (I believe).

I don't even play Magic anyway.. I play Yugioh! HECK YEAH!

TOTAL SUPPORT! Though I didn't play the game, just collected the cards.