Why has no one platted this yet?

mike_87

4 minutes ago, mike_87 said:

Thats what i’m seeing on the psnprofiles platinum statistics on here, powerpyx says in his guide its a 25 hour plat. So whats the hold up? Has something online been closed for a bit or something? Im currently on towers, just finished story mode

Titan battles arent available until the end of october

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, coopbuh said:

Titan battles arent available until the end of october

Theyve locked the plat till late october??? How shit is that? Thats another insult then in addition to the dreadful trophy images, makes me so relieved that i didnt overspend on this game paying another £30 to have the game five days early only to have the plat locked till late october.

Edited by mike_87
  • Haha 4

The 10 hour or 50 hour grind for mastering five kameo characters and the titan battles being locked away till the last week of the season. The five million score trophy is also a pain to get sometimes you have to wait several days till the five, six or seven floor towers appears in Gataway towers.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 1

Just now, Kimura Takahashi said:

The 10 hour or 50 hour grind for mastering five kameo characters and the titan battles being locked away till the last week of the season.

I think it took me about 12 hours to grind out the 5 kameos, but I also was using it to grind out my three main characters.  So I had to learn what worked best for the easiest flawless and brutality with each on Triple Threat.  Still better than 50 hours though.

22 minutes ago, mike_87 said:

Theyve locked the plat till late october??? How shit is that? Thats another insult then in addition to the dreadful trophy images, makes me so relieved that i didnt overspend on this game paying another £30 to have the game five days early only to have the plat locked till late october.

i got ultimate edition for 144 aud, but coz im a 100% i cant even start it yet in the off case it is bugged, but im like 90% sure it will be an end of season boss. ive done alot of research

17 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I think it took me about 12 hours to grind out the 5 kameos, but I also was using it to grind out my three main characters.  So I had to learn what worked best for the easiest flawless and brutality with each on Triple Threat.  Still better than 50 hours though.

2 hours and 50 minutes for the endurance method and 10 hours for the AFK method. That's just for one kameo mastery.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi

I leaked what I could about the Titan Battles. I honestly didn't get much, other than they appear at the end of the season. I still don't know (it seems neither does NRS) how Titan Battles will commence. This season it will either be Titan Scorpion becoming the final boss on the Invasion map, or they will replace the seasonal tower and have Titan Scorpion at the top. 

The reason WHY they are making this time sensitive is actually WB's fault. WB is hoping people will continue to play and spend money on Dragon Krystals. Having people play the story and then drop the game makes them zero extra money. They learned a lesson from Sony about making games with accessible platinum's can actually helps boost sales. So this game has the easiest MK platinum but it is also time locked. WB is hoping people don't cheese the 5 mastered Kameos trophy and that is what keeps people busy and playing until the Titan Battles drop. WB is why there is digital currency in MK games, as explained by Ed Boon himself. He doesn't like asking people to pay for easy fatality coins, or currency that unlocks skins. But NRS has to include these trivial things due to their WB overlords. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coopbuh said:

i got ultimate edition for 144 aud, but coz im a 100% i cant even start it yet in the off case it is bugged, but im like 90% sure it will be an end of season boss. ive done alot of research

I have The Crew Motorfest as well on 91% where no one knows when to get legend level 15 but im looking to EA Sports FC, Spiderman 2, Hot Wheels 2 etc. Just enjoy the games. 

Edited by Mr_Bandicoot93

37 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

I have The Crew Motorfest as well on 91% where no one knows when to get legend level 15 but im looking to EA Sports FC, Spiderman 2, Hot Wheels 2 etc. Just enjoy the games. 

I'm going back to RDR2 for the 5th or 6th time to try to platinum that game until this trophy is available.  Also Spider-Man 2 before then as well.  Just have to have patience really.

8 hours ago, mike_87 said:

Should've seen how long it took for people to get 100% on Street Fighter 6. 

11 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Like so many others, I too am now a member of the 98% club. A shame there's going to be such a long wait to knock out that Titan trophy and get the MK1 platinum. 

Shit trophy images and a month wait for the plat ffs if i knew how to fiddle a refund i would go get it!

46 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

Why was that btw ? Could it not be boosted pretty much by yourself with an alt ? Or like golden league / rank in SFV?

I'm not sure the exact details because I didn't play it, but I know after the first tournaments Capcom stopped doing them for a while. 

And boosting them when they're available would likely be next to impossible because the odds of getting paired with an alt using another system would be exceedingly rare, since I believe placement in the brackets for them is completely random.

• Like 1