High score is that good trophy didn’t even get close

Loco-fella

I did the cheap trick where I went back to the first mesa than back to the gateway towers so all were like level 1-3 then put all my extra stats into attack and each enemy was one hit kill. I stopped going for all brutalities and just did the fatalities as you still get the same bonus without the annoyance of the AI messing up your brutality. The bonus's should be enough to get 5 million.

On 11/1/2023 at 11:41 PM, Culturegeek said:

I did the cheap trick where I went back to the first mesa than back to the gateway towers so all were like level 1-3 

so that still works ? Doesn’t change for me. Does it matter what tower (daily / weekly / hourly )?? 

edit: ok yep it worked.. went to a level 1 mesa fight then back .. took 3 attempts though… odd 

Edited by JWill_55
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the trophy requirements and possibilites changed after season 2 started:

POSITIVE :)

High Score, Is That Good?

Just play any Hourly Tower in GATEWAY PORTAL, even 3 fights, finish the fight with fata- or brutality - you will easily pass 5 mln points!

UdTgO6R.jpg

NEGATIVE :(

Rollin' With My Krew

Killing 3 enemies on level 1 in FIRE TEMPLE instead of >300 kameo XP nets you... 17... Good luck for all of those who still have to grind 5 lvl 15 kameos...

RJdf112.jpg

So it seems it is the best (mentioned already in another topic) to play RANDOM in WU SHI ACADEMY since after "Flawless Victory" and "Brutality" you can get 230 KAMEO XP
gBhcQHQ.jpg

Edited by Smashero