High score is that good trophy didn’t even get close

Loco-fella

Just Got it   It’s 2 am in the morning  been trying for ages  got a major headache.    I got in on a 5 man tower   Thank you  too everyone that posted. 

Got it on a 5 person tower all brutallys a few flawless  and as advised be super fast   For speed bonus too  x8 

Total score was. 8 million 

if u do all bruts on a 6 man tower  that should give u enough pts  with the x4  bonus  and also try to get the speed bonus that’s my advice  to anyone trying  Oh and be patient wait for the right tower 

those flying fire spitting bats  are the most annoying 

look for a tower without them to make it a bit easier  

what a major headache that was 

I can finally get some sleep😂

Edited by locofella83

1 hour ago, Bunkerbudy said:

This tower level glitch could get patched any day... so yeah I want to do it now...

Lol and thats exactly why u wanna get it done before they either patch it or nerf how many pts gain. Dont risk it and get it done right away

32 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

FUCK THIS DAMN SHIT, FINALLY. DID. THIS. SHIT. Holy Fuck. This 8 Stage Tower is pure EVIL. At the start directly comes this gas so this makes inpossible to make fatalities to your enemies and i always got 7/8 Brutalities. Damn since Cuphead i didnt got this angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it’s a pain   U gotta be quick  Man  u gotta get the 1st and 2nd hit in before the gas  1 basically finish the match before gas and 2 hit brut each time  for speed bonus

u dont need the 8 person tower u can do it on  less just gotta have a perfect run and be fast

if the tower is to hard be patient  and wait for an easy tower

i just woke up and still have a headache from last night  😂

21 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

I did it after an hour. I know but the whole week only 1 stage, 2 stages, 3 stages, 1, 1, 1, 1. Im getting sick of all the wrong towers

Yep   I feel you  took me a while too but it’s doable   Just not as  easy as it looks on utube.  They do a lot of good editing  😂But can be done 

I personally found  the bigger the  tower harder because  I would always miss 1 brut and that would stuff me up with the bonus 

so I found it  easier to go with a 4 to 6 person tower and try for a perfect run hit all bruts  and be super quick  each time that’s what worked for me  and what I found to be easier if u miss a brut start the tower again straight away to save time 😊

Edited by locofella83
  • Like 1

I got the trophy earlier today. In my daily towers, I had an 8 floor tower but with one of those modifiers draining health on whoever was last hit 🙄.

I used Baraka, whom I maxed with at level 30 with Attack Stats up to 199-200. Before I started the tower, I stood in front of it and  I utilized a level scaling glitch by traveling back to Jensing Village (the first open area of the season in Invasions), then I traveled back to the towers to make its overall level drop from 31 to 2.

From there, I got up to 13 Million Score by landing the Uppercut Brutality on all 8 opponents before the modifiers killed them (Holding down and pressing and holding triangle is how it works). By landing a brutality on everyone, my score was multiplied by 4 I think in order to cross the 5 Million point threshold for the trophy.

8 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

This tower level glitch could get patched any day... so yeah I want to do it now...

Roll back the patch if you need to if you miss your window it's super easy. (I don't play fighting games much just thought I'd mention it.)

32 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Roll back the patch if you need to if you miss your window it's super easy. (I don't play fighting games much just thought I'd mention it.)

Game is always online, I would not be surprised that they would force the patch or disable the online features. Anyway does not matter, i have the trophy :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I got the trophy earlier today. In my daily towers, I had an 8 floor tower but with one of those modifiers draining health on whoever was last hit 🙄.

I used Baraka, whom I maxed with at level 30 with Attack Stats up to 199-200. Before I started the tower, I stood in front of it and  I utilized a level scaling glitch by traveling back to Jensing Village (the first open area of the season in Invasions), then I traveled back to the towers to make its overall level drop from 31 to 2.

From there, I got up to 13 Million Score by landing the Uppercut Brutality on all 8 opponents before the modifiers killed them (Holding down and pressing and holding triangle is how it works). By landing a brutality on everyone, my score was multiplied by 4 I think in order to cross the 5 Million point threshold for the trophy.

That's nuts, I haven't been able to actually land  more than 3 or 4 brutalities in a row on these modified towers. Someone will end up blocking the uppercut (which still deals 90% of their health) and then they end up dying to the modifiers. 

getting 8 in a row just doesn't even sound possible. I've refreshed countless times and I'm just praying for a 5/6 man tower in my dailies now. 

edit: I was able to get 6.6 million on a 4 man tower with Baraka and getting the speed bonus with 4 uppercut brutalities. Good luck to everyone else!

Edited by UppityChameleon
  • Like 2

On 9/22/2023 at 9:15 AM, Bunkerbudy said:

I'm grinding to lvl30 right now.

Not sure if somebody already said it, or if there are better ways, but i'm just reaping a "Test Your Might" event that give 30 points every time, it takes like 5 ish times to level up this way. realy fast.

There is a better, easier way to level in invasions.  Wu Shi Temple sells XP items that you can buy multiple times for invasion coins (not the seasonal ones).  Two of them give you a huge level boost, and the third gives you a free level.  To be able to buy more just fast travel to a different Mesa and then return, after using them.

• Like 1

Current Hourly Tower 1! 

Did the level glitch, entered with Baraka lvl 26 all Stat points on attack, three floors with three one shot brutalities and three flawless victories. Doesn't get any easier than that.

If you want to grind XP go to the TYM node above the Fatal Ways node on Living Forest. Grants 30 XP per TYM.

So in general:

-Grind Baraka to about Lvl 26 and put all points into attack

-Wait for a 3 floor tower with no modifiers

-Do the level glitch on that tower

-One shot uppercut all 3 opponents 

EZ

Edited by I-Monco-I
  • Like 1

for anyone struggling on this go to the store in either fire temple or living forest & buy the masks(molten/static or plasma) that give you energy armor.

This is the armor you encounter in the 2nd/3rd phases of boss fights, where you have to hit it multiple times to break it.  With the tower opponents dealing much less damage than you do they have to hit you quite a lot to break the armor & even if they do it's recharged in the next round. So you can casually walk up to the opponent uppercut them again & again without fear of being damaged, this all but guarantees getting the flawless/double flawless bonuses on each round.

I presume each armour breaks more easily if faced with it's type weakness, so keep that in mind & try to ensure you're not in a tower with gimmicks your armor is weak to.

On a 5 floor tower, with all brutalities, all flawless victories you will easily hit the 5 million score.

Edited by Domatron0602

Just got it this on Weekly Towers II with 6 Floors, still has 4 Days left.

Did the trick with setting it to Level 2, set it where 1 round to win, not sure if that matters, the Tower is fire, but my fire resistance is so high, it doesn't affect me. I used Baraka with all points in Attack, no Relics equipped or any items used, because I failed several times and it got annoying going back and forth, plus you don't need Stat boosters with the score you'll get. I got 2 Flawless Victories, but with how high my score was, that doesn't matter. In trying several different Towers and ways, this is the easiest, no need to make it more difficult.

In the end my final score was 10,440,000

21 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Just got it this on Weekly Towers II with 6 Floors, still has 4 Days left.

In the end my final score was 10,440,000

I did exactly this. Twice. I ended up with only 1.2 million for both. I'm not understanding.

Edit: I got it to pop much more easily with a daily 3 floor tower with no modifiers. Now, where's that titan battle? *waits somewhat patiently*

Edited by Savantir07

4 hours ago, Savantir07 said:

I did exactly this. Twice. I ended up with only 1.2 million for both. I'm not understanding.

Edit: I got it to pop much more easily with a daily 3 floor tower with no modifiers. Now, where's that titan battle? *waits somewhat patiently*

You must have not gotten a Brutality on one of the fights, cause you get a 4x bonus with all Brutalities, with a speed bonus an extra 2x, at least you got it your way.  Yeah it looks like we have another month or so until the Titan battle is up and running.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic banter