High score is that good trophy didn’t even get close

Loco-fella

You guys I finally found a 6 person tower  

im on level 30 ( max level currently 

Using baraka  

hit 5 brutalities from 6 rounds   and had a konsumable that doubles your stats for the 1st round ( I got a brut that round   and didn’t even get  close to 5 mil score    only made under 2 mil  at the end of tower  should have made at Least 250 mil for   The tower what am I missing here guides on utube say u need to look for a 7 person tower  I found a 6 person hit 5 bruits and didn’t even get close 

any idea  why ? 

I took a screen shot of my stats and score can I not post it?  Doesn’t seem to give me that option 

Edited by locofella83

If you miss one brutality you forfeit the 4x bonus.

Also, you can quite easily get over 5 mil on a 3 person tower if you get 3 brutalities + the speed bonus. I'm not sure how quick you need to finish the rounds, but I was doing it in 5-6 seconds. Doing that nets you an 8x score multiplier and you should have the trophy

Edited by RoastedPeanut

27 minutes ago, locofella83 said:

Ok thank you I’ll try to hit each one how do u do it on a 3 person tower ? Dam

you can also use the tower level glitch and switch to 1 round fights, so if you do just brutalities, you'll get an all brutalities bonus and most likely a speed bonus as well which helps. I got 10mil.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

you can also use the tower level glitch and switch to 1 round fights, so if you do just brutalities, you'll get an all brutalities bonus and most likely a speed bonus as well which helps. I got 10mil.

What tower is that? I am not having that one, maybe because i'm not that high level yet?

Was trying the daily tower, but damn, that one is a pain in the ass.

Edited by Bunkerbudy

4 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

whzt tower is that?

Whichever tower you want to use.  Go stand on the icon to enter it, then fast travel to the first Mesa and find a spot that's a level 1 fight.  While on that spot fast travel back to the Gateway portal and you'll be in front of the tower you wanted to use, but it's level will be a 1 or 2.

5 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Whichever tower you want to use.  Go stand on the icon to enter it, then fast travel to the first Mesa and find a spot that's a level 1 fight.  While on that spot fast travel back to the Gateway portal and you'll be in front of the tower you wanted to use, but it's level will be a 1 or 2.

I know that, I was refering to that specific tower he was doing, that looked very easy. I was trying the 8 stage daily II but that one is such a pain in the ass. But are those towers different depending on you level? because mine are all 1 stage towers.

Also i'm getting crazy, but sometimes my uppercut seems like to not work at all and is doing a different move. I have geen doing brutalities basicly every fight while going trough the invasion mode and I almost never miss, but in this tower, for some reason, A lot of times ist doing a copletly differnt move.

6 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I know that, I was refering to that specific tower he was doing, that looked very easy. I was trying the 8 stage daily II but that one is such a pain in the ass. But are those towers different depending on you level? because mine are all 1 stage towers.

Also i'm getting crazy, but sometimes my uppercut seems like to not work at all and is doing a different move. I have geen doing brutalities basicly every fight while going trough the invasion mode and I almost never miss, but in this tower, for some reason, A lot of times ist doing a copletly differnt move.

Are you fighting an enemy with a green aura? I don't know exactly what it is but whenever i fight one my controls go insane

2 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Are you fighting an enemy with a green aura? I don't know exactly what it is but whenever i fight one my controls go insane

Not, sure not that I noticed.

One more question, cuz I am new to MK. If the enemy blocks the uppercut ( brutality move ) somtimes it still damage right? If that damage is enough to kill him even when he blocks, is that still a brutality then?

3 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Not, sure not that I noticed.

One more question, cuz I am new to MK. If the enemy blocks the uppercut ( brutality move ) somtimes it still damage right? If that damage is enough to kill him even when he blocks, is that still a brutality then?

Unless I was screwing up my brutalities, chip damage shouldn't cause a brutality to occur

I was able to do it with a 5 stage tower and with all fatalities.

The trick is to be level 30 and be right in front of the tower. Fast travel to the first Mesa (I forget the name), and stand on a level 1 node. 

Then fast travel back to the tower. It will be level one. You will essentially one shot every character. I didn't get all flawless victories but I did one shot them all and fatality them all. 

With the "speed" bonus and "all fatality" bonus you will breeze past the 5million.

Edited by SHAZAM_SAVAGE

27 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I'm grinding to lvl30 right now.

Not sure if somebody already said it, or if there are better ways, but i'm just reaping a "Test Your Might" event that give 30 points every time, it takes like 5 ish times to level up this way. realy fast.

My humble opinion you don't need to grind for level 30. By the time you reach final Scorpion boss you will be at level 30 or very close to it. No need for extra grinding especially if you have to get to the end anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

My humble opinion you don't need to grind for level 30. By the time you reach final Scorpion boss you will be at level 30 or very close to it. No need for extra grinding especially if you have to get to the end anyway.

This tower level glitch could get patched any day... so yeah I want to do it now...