High score is that good trophy didn’t even get close

Loco-fella

On 9/27/2023 at 8:39 AM, Colin_Raleigh said:

There was a delay of a few minutes before the trophy had popped for me, some of the trophies for this game have a bit if a delay.

Did mine yesterday on a 3 floor daily tower and it took some minutes until the trophy popped. For those who are interested in platinum, this trophy has to be done among the first since the glitch can be patched every day now.

1 hour ago, crisalid said:

Did mine yesterday on a 3 floor daily tower and it took some minutes until the trophy popped. For those who are interested in platinum, this trophy has to be done among the first since the glitch can be patched every day now.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this does get patched. In all honesty I'm amazed they haven't done so already. After all, they jumped on that glitch in the MK11 krypt rather fast a few years ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 11:18 AM, TheRetroManiac said:

Going by this thread, so it seems impossible to get legit or what as people are worrying over a patch or is it the case you have to be amazing at the game, which one is it?

It's possible legit.  I did it before the exploit was discovered. I'm not particularly good at the game either.

The issues are that you need a good tower to do it and some luck and some skill, certain konsumables might help too  The tower issue is that we don't know when the best towers to do it on will drop, so if they drop when someone isn't around or sleeping it makes it very difficult.  Then if it's a hourly tower you only have an hour from when it drops to attempt it over and over until either you do it or the time is up.

It's very annoying and frustrating.

Something is not right with mine just did a 5 tower run all brutalities and speed bonus and only got 4 million what’s going on for some reason my health remaining and time remaining points are so low why is this

edit I have finally done it I had to do a 9 level tower and get all brutalities and speed bonus this trophy is a pain thank god it’s done!

Edited by TheWickedWrath

17 hours ago, Akimitsu782 said:

Ok, I am getting crap for points here. Did a 5 Tower with all Brutalities and finished three of those rounds with one uppercut. I ended up with 2.1 million points.

Yep, I'm getting crap points too. Finished the 9 floor weekly tower, all with brutalities, and got 3.9 million. Something is off here. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Ignore this post. I got the trophy. Details of how I did it are below.

Edited by suziofstars

What I don't understand is that in the Youtube videos I've watched, people seem to be getting way higher Health Remaining and Time Remaining scores - usually up in the 300,000's, whereas I'm getting around 40,000 on each, despite finishing the round just as quickly, sometimes even with a Flawless Victory. This is severely affecting my total score, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Ignore this post. I got the trophy. Details of how I did it are below.

Edited by suziofstars

Finally got it.

Completed it on Weekly Tower III - has 9 floors, and 15 hours left until it is replaced. Modifiers are Ice Aura and Ice Fists. 

Used the Hourglass Konsumable so I didn't have to worry about time, and used the Mesa glitch to put the tower level down to Lvl 2.

I finished every round with a Brutality (holding down + triangle), and finished 7 of the 9 rounds with a Flawless Victory. 

It may seem counter intuitive, but I jumped towards the opponent at the start of every round, as they are very likely to activate their own special ability or a Kameo almost immediately. This got me over the opponent's/kameo's head and let me do the brutality almost instantly in some rounds. 

I used Scorpion, with his attack level at 176. All other stats were at 31. 

My final tower score with this strategy was 8,602,880 points.

I have been trying this for hours, I've gotten 4,750,000 two or three times with 5 brutalities and 4 flawless rounds. The issue for me here is finishing every round with a brutality, the enemies keep using their stupid armour or whatever as I'm landing the final uppercut and the brutality doesn't count. It happens so often it makes it almost impossible to finish 5 or more fights in a row with brutalities. The two or three times I did, I didn't have all flawless rounds so it apparently wasn't good enough. Is there something I'm missing here? This is beyond frustrating.

21 minutes ago, NewAgeOutlaw17 said:

I have been trying this for hours, I've gotten 4,750,000 two or three times with 5 brutalities and 4 flawless rounds. The issue for me here is finishing every round with a brutality, the enemies keep using their stupid armour or whatever as I'm landing the final uppercut and the brutality doesn't count. It happens so often it makes it almost impossible to finish 5 or more fights in a row with brutalities. The two or three times I did, I didn't have all flawless rounds so it apparently wasn't good enough. Is there something I'm missing here? This is beyond frustrating.

I would recommend using a character like Scorpion. The reason being is so that before you try to perform the brutality, you can pull the opponent in with the spear. That way, they cannot block or use armour against the uppercut because they are in a dazed state.

It is a frustrating trophy for sure! I hope you get it soon!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, suziofstars said:

I would recommend using a character like Scorpion. The reason being is so that before you try to perform the brutality, you can pull the opponent in with the spear. That way, they cannot block or use armour against the uppercut because they are in a dazed state.

It is a frustrating trophy for sure! I hope you get it soon!

That's a great suggestion, thanks!

• Like 1

Guys, finished Invasions but have no idea where to find Hourglass. Any idea? I tried wandering through various mesas but I can find only Sith'y amulets and other junk.
I'll try the other method with the Windbreaker and Crimson Mask  but I think I will again have time and health left at 20-30k instead of 200-300k which just crashes my score to around 1mil even on 9-floor tower...

----------------------------

Aaaaand never mind 😅 The third bulletproof method worked like a charm. You know the one. When you can't do something, you write about it on the web and instantly you level up couple of levels. After that first try is just perfectly successful.

Done. This week Weekly Tower III with Windbreaker* and Crimson Mask**. Messed up couple of times, not all flawless, all Kameo fatalities and as fast as I could or should and trophy unlocked.

If you want to know exactly how. Stats are basic. No modifications to elements.

*Windbreaker is in Shang Tsung Lab behind the flames locked gate in the chest with Brutality finish to get to. The one behind the portal.
** In one of the shops in Shang Tsung Lab

Edited by rospondek
Made it :D

12 minutes ago, Charly_Py said:

How do I get x8 multiplier?

You get that for fast finish. Definition though is rather unclear as you can see me struggling couple of times. You got x4 for all[sic!] fatalities or brutalities of one of a kind - character or kameo - and on top of that x2 for speed bonus. That makes x8 multiplier.

I completed this playing on 9 enemy tower - all Brutalities (no pressure or need for All Fatalities) 

I used: 

- Baraka, level 30 , with the “No Junk” talisman. I read that this will guarantee a brutality finish 

- I also used the fast travel exploit to reduce the tower to level 1

- I fumbled a few matches where I got hit by the enemy and also didn’t finish the match quickly so I didn’t get the speed bonus 

At the end of the tower I got 6M with the brutality multiplier alone. 

*This is to highlight that the trophy is also possible with more levels and all flawless victories are not required. 

2 hours ago, BeeZy_Bman said:

I completed this playing on 9 enemy tower - all Brutalities (no pressure or need for All Fatalities) 

I used: 

- Baraka, level 30 , with the “No Junk” talisman. I read that this will guarantee a brutality finish 

- I also used the fast travel exploit to reduce the tower to level 1

- I fumbled a few matches where I got hit by the enemy and also didn’t finish the match quickly so I didn’t get the speed bonus 

At the end of the tower I got 6M with the brutality multiplier alone. 

*This is to highlight that the trophy is also possible with more levels and all flawless victories are not required. 

Where did you buy that talisman? I am still trying to get the points for this trophy

2 hours ago, Charly_Py said:

Where did you buy that talisman? I am still trying to get the points for this trophy

Not Junk is not a Talisman it's the first Relic you get in the game and I don't think it guarantee a brutality finish. It gives percentage boost to your invasion exp and nullifies any damage against the Super Armor. Brutality has to be done in a certain way so if the condition is not met (for example opponent will be airborne during the final uppercut) you won't get that Brutality no matter what.

1 hour ago, Charly_Py said:

Wondering is this trophy could pop doing only Fatalities on a 18F tower... somehow I always manage to screw my run of brutalities in a 7F tower...

Welllllllll I tried. You have to be consistent in everything. You have to be fast and finish every battle with the same finisher. You won't get enough points if you won't get any multipliers.
18 wins is 180k.
Each Brutality is worth 50k, Fatality is 25k. So counting that you made it to one less is 17*50k which gives 850k. So you barely passed 1mil. Flawless rounds will give you another 850k. So around 2mil. Speed multiplier is 2x which gives around 4 and something mil. Time and health remaining values are laughably low. I can't get pass 100k each though saw people had over 300k each. But even if they summed to 300k you still missing couple of hundreds.
I hope I didn't messed up the math :D

4 minutes ago, rospondek said:

Not Junk is not a Talisman it's the first Relic you get in the game and I don't think it guarantee a brutality finish. It gives percentage boost to your invasion exp and nullifies any damage against the Super Armor. Brutality has to be done in a certain way so if the condition is not met (for example opponent will be airborne during the final uppercut) you won't get that Brutality no matter what.

Welllllllll I tried. You have to be consistent in everything. You have to be fast and finish every battle with the same finisher. You won't get enough points if you won't get any multipliers.
18 wins is 180k.
Each Brutality is worth 50k, Fatality is 25k. So counting that you made it to one less is 17*50k which gives 850k. So you barely passed 1mil. Flawless rounds will give you another 850k. So around 2mil. Speed multiplier is 2x which gives around 4 and something mil. Time and health remaining values are laughably low. I can't get pass 100k each though saw people had over 300k each. But even if they summed to 300k you still missing couple of hundreds.
I hope I didn't messed up the math :D

I found the problem here... the tower with 18 fights... the glitch to lower the level doesnt work... so.. Im back trying and failing quth the brutalities