Profile feature suggestion

Yes I know, against the automatic update I have nothing.

But I'd prefer enhanced still further to the automatic updates that I have a function that only I can also update my account.

But I would also like to buy a premium account - when the feature would come.

Premium users can update their profile as often as they like.

+1

Don't see the point in something like this. Unless you are afraid of people stalking you on PSNP. wich is......weird.

Well, the use I can see for this feature is if you always want your profile at 100% completion, you would only update your profile after 100%ing a game.

However, you could always put your trophy list on offline mode and turn of automatic updates (on PS3) and then not sync until 100%, so I don't see any problem with the current system :hmm:

• Like 1

Well, the use I can see for this feature is if you always want your profile at 100% completion, you would only update your profile after 100%ing a game.

However, you could always put your trophy list on offline mode and turn of automatic updates (on PS3) and then not sync until 100%, so I don't see any problem with the current system :hmm:

Yep, kind of thought the same thing. If for some reason you don't want your trophies to update, just set it offline or don't sync.