Autopop Q&A

6 hours ago, DarkStarSquall said:

ps: i hope nobody feels offended that i use the term autopop even if it is no real autopop :)

I'll let it slide this time, but I expect to see the proper terminology in your next thread:

Nah but seriously, thanks for the info. Sounds a lot easier to 'autopop' than Valhalla.

Hopefully others can confirm the story trophies pop after doing another faction contract, and that everything works the same PS5 -> PS4 (it should, but some games are weird about that)

• Like 3

Worked like a charm PS5 -> PS4 :)

1. I finished one fraction contract and all story trophies popped.

2. One kill with the hidden blade and all kill/combat related trophies popped.

3. I had enigma maps left and one older save to find an unopened token chest.

Only the Poster Boy trophy was annoying. Didn't pop after several tries. After my last try i stood on a roof for around 5 minutes and the moment i jumped down the trophy popped. Seems to be a very time delayed trophy. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the guide, seems pretty easy to get the other version of the game done. Glad they changed how the trophies work from imported saves, still mad I tried to do Valhalla and FC6 that way. EDIT: l believe that unstoppable unlocks when you complete a contract, because i got the trophy along with all the story based ones and the collectibles. I didn’t even do the 5 kills on the PS4 version. You need to leave 1 contract when you’re done with the PS5 version or vice versa as well if you’re trying to do this method, as there’s a limited amount of contracts and you won’t be able to unlock all of the story trophies, collectibles, etc etc.

Edited by Kubanga
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 2:32 PM, Kubanga said:

Thanks for the guide, seems pretty easy to get the other version of the game done. Glad they changed how the trophies work from imported saves, still mad I tried to do Valhalla and FC6 that way. EDIT: l believe that unstoppable unlocks when you complete a contract, because i got the trophy along with all the story based ones and the collectibles. I didn’t even do the 5 kills on the PS4 version. You need to leave 1 contract when you’re done with the PS5 version or vice versa as well if you’re trying to do this method, as there’s a limited amount of contracts and you won’t be able to unlock all of the story trophies, collectibles, etc etc.

Yes, thanks for the info with the contract. I added it into the first lines of my post. There are probably still people out there who wants to 100% the game and still want the double plat so that´s an important detail.

As far as i can tell my "guide" seems to work in both directions without any problems. Got the confirmation of a friend of mine who did the opposite direction. (PS5 to PS4)

Thanks for the guide! I followed these steps and had no trouble achieving the Platinum going from PS5 > PS4. Everything popped as you said it would. For poster boy, I had to make sure my notoriety bar was completely full (beyond the three dots) to get it to pop but it popped right away as I tore down my third poster. Took me about 45 minutes to unlock all of the trophies but could be much shorter if you already have a merchant chest marked.

• Like 1

Some of the combat trophies mentioned popped at different times when triggering a certain trophy. My biggest worry was about the story trophies, luckily I left only one contract in the game at the end, and when it was done all of the story and related sync and books trophies all popped. 

Thank you for your detailed guide, I got the plat in less than an hour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poster boy autopop trophy: it is not enough to just reach the third point of notoriety, you have to fill the entire bar, with the section of the third point included. Before it starts to go down on its own again to the third point, remove the first poster, and then calmly remove the other two. By doing this, I skip on the second try without waiting any time.

Edited by shoker_hm

I found that I didn't have to do a faction contract to get the big autopop.

On my PS5 save I picked up the last lost book during the final mission with the intent to hand it in as the alst thing to pop platinum after autopopping PS4.

Handing that book in on PS4 triggered all the step 5 autopop ones.

Poster Boy is definitely weird I got notority bar 100% full then pulled down posters - nothing.

I did the above book hand in, sat on a nearby bench and did the dye and skill point then went outside with the intent to get notority up again for another try.

1 sword swing on a civllian giving me a tiny bit of notority made it pop.

20 hours ago, SyAccursed said:

I found that I didn't have to do a faction contract to get the big autopop.

On my PS5 save I picked up the last lost book during the final mission with the intent to hand it in as the alst thing to pop platinum after autopopping PS4.

Handing that book in on PS4 triggered all the step 5 autopop ones.

Poster Boy is definitely weird I got notority bar 100% full then pulled down posters - nothing.

I did the above book hand in, sat on a nearby bench and did the dye and skill point then went outside with the intent to get notority up again for another try.

1 sword swing on a civllian giving me a tiny bit of notority made it pop.

yea, i am still pretty sure that some trophies are on a timer or somewhat similar. Isn´t the book "hand in" flagged as a contract as well? So it should give you the same result.

Do you have to make any specific saves during the initial platinum to get the autopop to work fully? I'm wondering if I can just load up my final save after the platinum and use that, not sure how the save system works in this game, and sorry if this is answered in the post but I didn't seem to find a concrete answer.

9 hours ago, lie said:

Do you have to make any specific saves during the initial platinum to get the autopop to work fully? I'm wondering if I can just load up my final save after the platinum and use that, not sure how the save system works in this game, and sorry if this is answered in the post but I didn't seem to find a concrete answer.

nope, as long as you follow my steps and leave some content for the other platform, you are fine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have problems with Enigma trophy that’s last one I need and all enigmas were finished on my save on ps5

What exactly did you mean by finding treasure for this one ? 

Nevermind I used an old PS 5 save half way through game and loaded on ps4 and grabbed an enigma right away 

just need to finish poster boy and done. Great guide thanks!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 2:24 PM, DarkStarSquall said:

Hello there

I can imagine that many people are annoyed by even reading the title of this thread.

However this is a thread to share my experience with the PS4 -> PS5 Autopop (EDIT: From multiple Sources i can now confirm that this guide can be used for both directions. Means PS5 to PS4 works as well.)

First of all how do you get your saves to the PS5/PS4. 

When you go to the save menu you see a little cloud next to your last save/autosave. This will be the save that is available on both platforms.

For starters i had to hit new game on my PS5 to properly access my PS4 saves via "Load Game" (you have to wait a little until the cloud saved games show up) 

Possibly missable WARNING on Step 5, Step 7 and Step 8 (WIP there might be more)

EDIT: Here is a summary of what you need for the complete "Triggerpop(?)"

1. See Step 5 below: One Faction Contract left to trigger the story trophies

2. See Step 7 below: One Enigma left to find the treasure (not the scroll but the Treasure itself!)

3. See Step 8 below: One Token Chest to Unlock (You´ll find a couple while you play so just mark one for your Transfer trophy. Many have missed the chest that i mentioned in Step 8 )

Now i expect you to use your 100%/plat save game to get the plat on the other platform. 

Trophies:

Step 1:

• Notorious - Stay at maximum notoriety for 10 minutes

Got this immediately after loading my save

Step 2:

• Self-Improvement - Unlock all skills

Reset 1 skill and learn again

Step 3:

• Sleep Tight, Headhunter, Eagle´s Eye, Thick Skin, Cutting Edge, Street Cleaner, A True Hidden One, Gifted Escapist, Eagle´s Will, Silencer, The Shadow and the Flame, Surprise!, Blade in the Crowd (F this trophy btw), Attention Seeker, Up in Smoke, Ambush

These are all combat and upgrade related trophies. 

I just used the Assassin´s Focus to chain kill 5 guards and got all of these trophies. Funnily enough, i didn´t get the "Unstoppable" Trophy for killing 5 guards with the focus and i think any combat situation will pop these trophies.

Some of these trophies have a strange flag to pop or just need some time to register. 

Step 4:

• Potion Collector - Obtain a total of 10 elixirs

Get a single potion. I got mine from the box in the bureau.

•  Bird of Prey - Tag 100 guards using Enkidu

Tag a single guard with Enkidu

• Dawn and Dusk - Use benches to pass time 5 times

Use a bench to pass time

• Fashion Statement - Apply dye to an outfit

yea, i hope i don´t have to explain this

Step 5:

The most anticipated step because i read that you have to do multiple saves to trigger the main story trophies (not true btw)

• Spread the News, Patron of Industry, Patron of Sell-Sword, Patron of Arts, The Blood of a Ghoul, La shay'a waqi'un mutlaq, The Master Thief of Anbar, Hoarder, Tools of the Trade, Sholar, Crossing Paths, Defender of the People, Explorer, Fearless, Masquerader, Serving the Light, Bal kullun mumkin, The Head of the Snake, The Blood of a Spymaster, The Blood of an Enchantress, The Blood of a Demon, AND SUDDENLY I UNLOCKED THE MISSING TROPHY Unstoppable WHICH WASN´T POPPING ON STEP 3

I think unstoppable just needed some time to pop so it probably unrelated from what i did here.

These are all Story, (almost all) collectibles and patron trophies and i got them all by doing one single faction contract in the bureau.

Step 6:

• Curio Collector, "You Snooze, You lose", The Hands of a Thief

Pickpocket trophies. Just pickpocket one time

Step 7:

• Riddle Me This - Obtain a treasure by solving an enigma

I think this is kind of lost when you did all Enigmas on your save because you need to find one to earn this trophy. On my PS4 playthrough i seached only for the one for the trophy so i was fine

Step 8:

• Poster Boy - At maximum notoriety, become anonymous by tearing down wanted posters

Something about this trophy was odd. I had to do it multiple times and it didn´t pop so i restarted the game and i got it. Maybe on a very slow timer again?

• Treasure Seeker - Open a token chest

The last and most annoying one for me. Correct me if i am wrong but token chests don´t respawn and you have to open one to get the trophy. You could start a new game and play to the point where you can open these chests or you can search your current world for unopened token chests. I did the latter and found an unopened chest in the village on the very north part of the desert.

This concludes my exact order of getting the "autopop" platin on PS4 or PS5 with a 100% Save.

If you have any questions or insight about mechanics feel free to share them here. I just want to give people a heads up that the "autopop" platin is possible without multiple saves. Regardless of some reddit threads i read...

Cya

ps: i hope nobody feels offended that i use the term autopop even if it is no real autopop :)

This guide worked exceptionally well.

If you'd like Poster Boy to pop instantly, ensure that your notoriety bar is completely maxed out, not just touching the three dots. After that, simply run around and tear down wanted posters, and the trophy should pop as soon as you rip the last wanted poster.