how to unban? who need to contact?

My account, I think, is removed because of cheating but here is my story and I hope PSNProfiles will remove my account on the cheaters list.

I have been trophy hunting for almost 3 years. My average trophy platinum is around 30-40 per year and working hard on it.

I have this cousin; I shared my account to him because I trusted him coz “he is my cousin.” My account is link to his console. We all know that 2 activated consoles can be link in one account. We use my own account to buy games/DLCs on PSN because it’s cheaper. We share money to buy PSN cards.

Unfortunately, my “gamesharing” partner (my cousin) bought a CFW PS3 console and learned how to hack trophies (he told me this after). He asked me weeks ago that he will download games on my account BUT HE SYNCH TROPHIES, HACKED TROPHIES!(that I do not know, because I was off on a vacation for 5 days) Those games I never played! As I checked my account on psnprofiles, my account is never been found! My rage became fiercer and I am so mad on my cousin.  He told me that he bought a jailbreak PS3 and he knows how to hack trophies.He synched trophies without my permission. 

Now he’s is apologizing to me. But I deactivated his console on my account and never talk to him anymore. Never trust him anymore. 

Is it possible to unban me on this site? I know that trophies will be there forever and can never be deleted.  Who I need to contact to regarding this matter? Who’s admin? I will tell him my PSN id.

Thanks, sorry for my bad English.

I still want to track my progress on this site coz i have been tracking my trophies on this site almost every day.. :(

Edited by limbo080111

i know, but before I do this just to have someone to accompany me buying games on PSN store. like, my partner buy 10 dollars psn card, then me 10 dollars. load it then buy.. 

i hope the admins will remove me on the cheaters list. 

Dang, it's always the cousin or the brother too!

yeah. i hate it! now im living with hack trophies! so darn it!!

Your Cousin sounds like my Sister, Me and my Sister we used to share one console but we had two separate accounts for each other but ever since I got my very own console she wants me to gameshare with her some of my new games (like Infamous 2) but I always tell her later but now I just tell her straight out tell her NO because she is COD player and she loves MW3 with a passion but because she spend all her time on MW3 (even now where the servers are really easy to hack) she joined a group of hackers, she is partially a hacker now and because of this I no longer associate with her in PSN out of fear of getting banned, so I never gameshare with her or with anyone because too much of a risk.

Your Cousin sounds like my Sister, Me and my Sister we used to share one console but we had two separate accounts for each other but ever since I got my very own console she wants me to gameshare with her some of my new games (like Infamous 2) but I always tell her later but now I just tell her straight out tell her NO because she is COD player and she loves MW3 with a passion but because she spend all her time on MW3 (even now where the servers are really easy to hack) she joined a group of hackers, she is partially a hacker now and because of this I no longer associate with her in PSN out of fear of getting banned, so I never gameshare with her or with anyone because too much of a risk.

sometimes your relatives will put you in danger or in harm.. now, my account is deep sh*t!

Edited by limbo080111

I dont know if unbanning you is a valid option. If that was to happen, many more banned users will start making similar excuses. On a side note i think you need some undeniable evidence to even have a chance at redemption.

i really don't know too. but i am telling the truth. for other hunters, they brag their hacked trophies but i don't. i'm here to tell that i'm not hacking.. well i hope the admins will understand me and my story.

I dont know if unbanning you is a valid option. If that was to happen, many more banned users will start making similar excuses. On a side note i think you need some undeniable evidence to even have a chance at redemption.

It's valid, hiding all hacked trophies. 

I wish I didn't have to share the PS3 with my brother. Always changing the damn avatar when I ain't looking. But yeah, Sly-Ripper is the boss here. I doubt you'll get unbanned but it couldn't hurt to try. 

You can put him on a separate user 

I hope sly will understand me. I know there are a lot of cheaters there, i don't know how to report them BUT I REPORTED MYSELF! HAHAHAHAHA!!  reporting the hacked trophies that my cousin made on my account!!  CRAP! shit cousin!

Edited by limbo080111

Dude, first of all, never share your passwords. Not even with your mother.

Second, hide the hacked trophies, earn a random trophy in a random game and sync.

Third, how come it's always someone else who hacks trophies?

• Like 1

I recommend contacting Sly with PM

I wish I didn't have to share the PS3 with my brother. Always changing the damn avatar when I ain't looking. But yeah, Sly-Ripper is the boss here. I doubt you'll get unbanned but it couldn't hurt to try. 

Stop telling people to PM me.

• Like 2