All Bosses Trophy

deadlyvenom666

35 minutes ago, Letzter_wunsch said:

I have exactly the same problem with Kukajin. All the guides leave out some important information...

Maybe you have to pay Kukajin once or you have to be advanced enough in the story. What about the dragon rider boss? Can you defeat him earlier or does it not matter? 🙄

Tried already both. Paying once and than without paying. Even till the end of one run.

1 hour ago, Letzter_wunsch said:

Maybe you have to pay Kukajin once or you have to be advanced enough in the story. What about the dragon rider boss? Can you defeat him earlier or does it not matter? 🙄

You definitely don't have to pay her once -- I never paid her and I was able to fight her. You also don't have to summon her again after refusing to pay her (you can't summon her again after refusing to pay her). Also, I defeated the LightReaper early in my playthrough and was able to still fight her.

I'd guess that if she's not showing up to you as a boss yet, you're not far enough in the story (Edit: or it's glitchy :/) -- that typically seems to be the thing that is missing from most guides (when following PowerPyx's side quest guide, whenever a side quest wasn't doing what PowerPyx said it would, I just had to get farther in the story before that thing would trigger).

Edited by NathanielJohn

I also have the issue with Kukajin not becoming hostile.  I summoned her for Tancred, Master of Castigations, I didn't pay her, then progressed to the final Lightreaper encounter where I summoned Isaac instead.  I expected Kukajin to be hostile at that point but she just keeps asking to be paid and I keep refusing and she keeps telling me to think about what I'm doing.  Now, the only thing I have not done just yet is actually open the gate to Bramis Castle.  So, if she doesn't go hostile after that I am at a loss for what to do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Letzter_wunsch said:

I have exactly the same problem with Kukajin. All the guides leave out some important information...

6 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

You definitely don't have to pay her once -- I never paid her and I was able to fight her. You also don't have to summon her again after refusing to pay her (you can't summon her again after refusing to pay her). Also, I defeated the LightReaper early in my playthrough and was able to still fight her.

I'd guess that if she's not showing up to you as a boss yet, you're not far enough in the story (Edit: or it's glitchy :/) -- that typically seems to be the thing that is missing from most guides (when following PowerPyx's side quest guide, whenever a side quest wasn't doing what PowerPyx said it would, I just had to get farther in the story before that thing would trigger).

Can I ask exactly this small bit of info is being left out and exactly why you think it affects it??

I ask because when i get to this, i'll be sure to this

1 hour ago, CaptHowdy_84 said:

What I did is to summon her on the first available boss fight, then I didn't even talk to her in skyrest, went to straight to the second boss, tried to summon her (but she wasn't available) and summon Pieta instead, and finally found her hostile in Upper Calrath

I have to start a 4th run anyway because of damarose (secret boss). Even if I only have one last boss left, which is important for kukajin, I'll try your method, otherwise I'll do it in the next run.

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Can I ask exactly this small bit of info is being left out and exactly why you think it affects it??

I ask because when i get to this, i'll be sure to this

Because the guides all say pretty much the same thing 1 to 1, as if they were copying from one another. No talk of bugs or any suggestions, but they all assume that Kukajin is not buggy at all.

2 hours ago, Letzter_wunsch said:

Because the guides all say pretty much the same thing 1 to 1, as if they were copying from one another. No talk of bugs or any suggestions, but they all assume that Kukajin is not buggy at all.

This is nothing new, what im asking is if one was to accurately test this, what would they test exactly and how would they go about it???

For future reference when im ready to jump in and figure out specifics myself for my own guides......

Edited by Optinooby

27 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Ouch, so I don't know what else to try. It's definitely bugged. 

I have to do my third playthrough now (Umbral) but at this time I'll wait for a fix. 

Write a tiket to the support. Thats what I did

P.S.: I am in the 6th run. Itt is my last trophy missing for platinum

Edited by Lalilu170101
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, CiTARO39 said:

For those that have the bug with the Kukajin boss fight try this i was having the same issues with her not spawning, Save her summon for the Hollow Crow and defeat the boss with her then immediately go and kill the Light Reaper in the same region do not rest or fast travel anywhere. After defeating Light Reaper go to the Hoist and take the elevator up to Upper Calrath. Hopefully this works for you all as well it's been a pain trying to get this.

Your my hero. Thanks a lot. It worked

• Like 2

20 hours ago, CiTARO39 said:

For those that have the bug with the Kukajin boss fight try this i was having the same issues with her not spawning, Save her summon for the Hollow Crow and defeat the boss with her then immediately go and kill the Light Reaper in the same region do not rest or fast travel anywhere. After defeating Light Reaper go to the Hoist and take the elevator up to Upper Calrath. Hopefully this works for you all as well it's been a pain trying to get this.

Thank you, it worked on the first try. I've now also got the trophy for all the Bosses.

Edited by Letzter_wunsch
  • Like 2

On 11/9/2023 at 2:00 AM, CiTARO39 said:

Amazing, it works! The only way that worked, thank you very much for your help!

• Like 2

On 11/9/2023 at 12:00 AM, CiTARO39 said:

Is this a bug or actually the way it is suppose to work???

I guess with how buggy this game is, any proposed way could potentially not be the actual way, just bugs make it work for most???

This appears to be such a pain in testing stuff with so many bugs. Bugs make it difficult to put a finger on something as you can't tell if that is the solution, or whether its just a bug which made it work ;(

Edited by Optinooby

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Is this a bug or actually the way it is suppose to work???

It's a bug. The dialog in-game and how this quest behaves for 95% of people makes this very clear. The reason that the Hollow Crow -> Lightreaper path fixes the bug is that there's no rest point in between, and resting for some reason triggers the bug.

• Like 4