All Bosses Trophy

deadlyvenom666

23 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Is this a bug or actually the way it is suppose to work???

I guess with how buggy this game is, any proposed way could potentially not be the actual way, just bugs make it work for most???

This appears to be such a pain in testing stuff with so many bugs. Bugs make it difficult to put a finger on something as you can't tell if that is the solution, or whether its just a bug which made it work ;(

Definitely a bug. 

Anyway a huge thanks to @CiTAR039, it works, finally got my plat.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Seems you still don't need Elianne (or perhaps Adyr?) for this. None Shall Be Spared was mine after I defeated Sophesia. I've just completed the Radiance and Inferno routes, and never even started the Umbral one.

I had lucked out with avoiding the Kukajin bug. Summoning her for The Hushed Saint then totally ignoring her afterward after that was all it took.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

17 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

Seems you still don't need Elianne (or perhaps Adyr?) for this. None Shall Be Spared was mine after I defeated Sophesia. I've just completed the Radiance and Inferno routes, and never even started the Umbral one.

Yeah, neither Elianne nor Adyr count for this trophy for some reason -- it popped for me before I'd killed either of them.