All Bosses Trophy

deadlyvenom666

2 hours ago, What_R_Trophies said:

From my understanding, this trophy will require a completion of NG++ as there are three unique "bosses" only found within each. Within the radiance quest you will fight Damarose, within Inferno you will be able to fight the Iron Wayfarer and within Umbral you have the TLB ending. 

I fought Damarose & Iron Wayfarer on Radiant playthrough 

The Dev said everything must be done on the same save/character btw. Not sure if that helps anything, but just wanted to share in case ;)

He was also talking about a secret boss that he has apparently spotted only 1 content creator finding it so far. Not sure how helpful that is as im sure the Dev has only been watching a few but.......who knows, could be one a lot of players havent found yet?

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, What_R_Trophies said:

From my understanding, this trophy will require a completion of NG++ as there are three unique "bosses" only found within each. Within the radiance quest you will fight Damarose, within Inferno you will be able to fight the Iron Wayfarer and within Umbral you have the TLB ending. 

All bosses can be fought in NG and then NG+. NG++ not needed (only for the ending I guess, but we are talking about bosses).

Most hidden boss in my opinion is - Tortured Prisoner (Sophesia). I ran through the game at least 5 times (ng, ng+, ng++ and then again ng, ng+) and only with the help I understood how to get that boss to spawn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

All bosses can be fought in NG and then NG+. NG++ not needed (only for the ending I guess, but we are talking about bosses).

Most hidden boss in my opinion is - Tortured Prisoner (Sophesia). I ran through the game at least 5 times (ng, ng+, ng++ and then again ng, ng+) and only with the help I understood how to get that boss to spawn.

So how do you piss her off so she fancies the noblest of scraps? 

1 hour ago, razthaking said:

So how do you piss her off so she fancies the noblest of scraps? 

According to Fextralife, if you follow the quest of the tortured prisoner until the Castle Bramis, and DO NOT give the swaddling cloth found in the King bedroom to her (she's waiting besides the Vestige of Bloody Pilgrim), and defeat the sundered king, after that she turns hostile.

Edited by ArkoDark
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

Congrats for the Plat :)
Do you remember if the Paladin's Pendant is required for the trophy ? It's the pendant from the Dark Crusader starting class but I don't find anywhere whether this pendant is findable in the game if you've taken another starting class.
Thank you !

9 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

Hey guys! 

So just wondering if anyone has a complete list of all the bosses? Including optional ones that would be great! Cheers

Holy Bulwark Otto

The Lightreaper

Pieta, She of Blessed Renewal

Scourged Sister Delyth

Gentle Gaverus, Mistress of Hounds

The Congregator of Flesh

Mendacious Visage

The Hushed Saint

Crimson Rector Percival

Ruiner

Infernal Enchantress

Spurned Progeny

Bringer of Stillness, Silence, and Nullity

Skinstealer
Paladin's Burden

Kinrangr Guardian Folard

Griefbound Rowena

The Hollow Crow

Harrower Dervla, the Pledged Knight/The Unbroken Promise

Elianne the Starved

The Sacred Resonance of Tenacity

Abiding Defenders

Blessed Carrion Knight Sanisho

Tancred, Master of Castigations/Reinhold the Immured

Abbess Ursula

Rapturous Huntress of the Dusk

Judge Cleric, the Radiant Sentinel

Andreas of Ebb

The Iron Wayfarer

Damarose the Marked

The Sundered Monarch

Adyr, the Bereft Exile

Tortured Prisoner

Should be whole list.

14 hours ago, ArkoDark said:

Congrats for the Plat :)
Do you remember if the Paladin's Pendant is required for the trophy ? It's the pendant from the Dark Crusader starting class but I don't find anywhere whether this pendant is findable in the game if you've taken another starting class.
Thank you !

All pendants are needed as far as I know.

Edited by John_the_twix
added 1 boss
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

Tortured Prisoner

I moved her to the Bramis Castle by the vestige, picked up the cloth but did not give it to her, then killed sundered king.

But instead of turning hostile, she disappeared, does she move to another place? She is not by the vestige and not in the throne room.

38 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

I moved her to the Bramis Castle by the vestige, picked up the cloth but did not give it to her, then killed sundered king.

But instead of turning hostile, she disappeared, does she move to another place? She is not by the vestige and not in the throne room.

She should be on the way to the bedroom, where you found cloth initally. (2 ruiners were there)

5 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

She should be on the way to the bedroom, where you found cloth initally. (2 ruiners were there)

WOW, so easy to miss, because i actually checked the bedroom but went there through the shortcut.

THank you! Will add it to the chcklist.

Edited by Hartgroove

8 hours ago, karamutengo said:

How do you fight her? 

You have to free her in Forsaken Fen, talk to her at Skyrest Bridge, die against a colossal boss, then summon her and defeat the boss. After that, return to Skyrest Bridge, talk to her and refuse to pay her. Defeat another colossal boss WITHOUT paying her invoice so she leaves Skyrest Bridge and move to Upper Calrath (in the same spot as the skinstealer, near the shortcut to Skyrest Bridge). She will be hostile and you can kill her ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArkoDark said:

You have to free her in Forsaken Fen, talk to her at Skyrest Bridge, die against a colossal boss, then summon her and defeat the boss. After that, return to Skyrest Bridge, talk to her and refuse to pay her. Defeat another colossal boss WITHOUT paying her invoice so she leaves Skyrest Bridge and move to Upper Calrath (in the same spot as the skinstealer, near the shortcut to Skyrest Bridge). She will be hostile and you can kill her ;)

WOW thank you very much.

It must be a colossal boss? or any major boss that would require payment would work?

4 hours ago, karamutengo said:

It must be a colossal boss? or any major boss that would require payment would work?

Any major boss where she could have been summoned, i think by major and colossal you guys mean the same thing.

I killed Hushed Saint with her then killed Spurned Progeny alone without paying and she surprisingly just left the Skyrest even though you cannot summon her for Spurned Progeny. But it triggered contract to fail.

Here is the list of all bosses she can be summoned to:

Hushed Saint
Harrower Dervla
Hollow Crow
Tancred / Reinhold
Judge Cleric
The Lightreaper
The Sundered Monarch

Edited by Hartgroove
  • Like 1