All Bosses Trophy

deadlyvenom666

33 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

Any major boss where she could have been summoned, i think by major and colossal you guys mean the same thing.

I killed Hushed Saint with her then killed Spurned Progeny alone without paying and she surprisingly just left the Skyrest even though you cannot summon her for Spurned Progeny. But it triggered contract to fail.

Here is the list of all bosses she can be summoned to:

Hushed Saint
Harrower Dervla
Hollow Crow
Tancred / Reinhold
Judge Cleric
The Lightreaper
The Sundered Monarch

Thanks again. I am following this list and I only need Kukajin and the boss from Umbral ending.

Just FYI, I did kill the Spurned Progeny without her (not even dying) and her quest was still ok. I Guess its only on those bosses you mentioned (or bosses where she can be summoned).

On 10/24/2023 at 11:20 PM, razthaking said:

So I got the all bosses trophy today after defeating Kukajin on NG+2 while working towards Umbral Ending, I haven’t even got to Elianne the Starved yet … weird 

Can confirm, Elianne doesn’t seem to be part of the „all bosses“ trophy at the moment. In my case, I defeated The Tortured Prisoner when the trophy popped during my NG+1, before even getting the second ending.

Edited by ThiophenSJ
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 10:42 PM, ThiophenSJ said:

Can confirm, Elianne doesn’t seem to be part of the „all bosses“ trophy at the moment. In my case, I defeated The Tortured Prisoner when the trophy popped during my NG+1, before even getting the second ending.

Same here.

On my way to the NG+1 to do the umbral ending.

About kukajin's quest:

Summoned her for the first 6 bosses and paid everything single time.

She's in skyrest inside the cell but when I go to the sundered monarch, let him kill me, her summon sign isn't available.

What am I doing wrong? Or it's a glitch?

14 hours ago, Laurones said:

About kukajin's quest:

Summoned her for the first 6 bosses and paid everything single time.

She's in skyrest inside the cell but when I go to the sundered monarch, let him kill me, her summon sign isn't available.

What am I doing wrong? Or it's a glitch?

Had to reload a save from cloud. But it worked. Got the plat.

On 10/24/2023 at 6:20 PM, razthaking said:

So I got the all bosses trophy today after defeating Kukajin on NG+2 while working towards Umbral Ending, I haven’t even got to Elianne the Starved yet … weird 

Got the all bosses trophy before fighting Adyr. So I think the ending related bosses are not required.

Edit: corrected some text errors.

Edited by Laurones

10 hours ago, Laurones said:

Got the all bosses trophy before figuring Adyr. So I think the ending relates bosses are not required.

Perhaps they eased the requirements for it like they did with the equipment trophies.

Bloody hell, this is going to take me tonnes of testing when i get around to making my own optimal platinum guide for this, i hope the game is fun

33 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Perhaps they eased the requirements for it like they did with the equipment trophies.

Bloody hell, this is going to take me tonnes of testing when i get around to making my own optimal platinum guide for this, i hope the game is fun

It's definitely a better game now after a dozen patches.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2023 at 3:17 AM, Laurones said:

Got the all bosses trophy before fighting Adyr. So I think the ending related bosses are not required.

Recently found a post where somebody popped the trophy before fighting Elianne the Starved from the Umbral Ending.

Possible ending related bosses are not required (potentially others), but we're not going to know until some of us stop and properly test it for accuracy.

Does anybody know if the Xbox Achievement trackers work on this game, I know the Sony Trophy trackers don't work, but the Xbox Achievement trackers are usually a lot better (they've tracked before on games which Sony hasn't).......Because if so, I may play that version first as it will make testing SOO much easier.

I guess with the ending bosses potentially not required, its possible any equipment from the ending bosses are not required as well, does anybody have any info that may support this in some way or even debunk it such as an ending boss such as Adyrs or Eliannes (these 2 we have evidence are potentially not required as boss kills) equipment drops popping any equipment trophies?

Edited by Optinooby

6 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Recently found a post where somebody popped the trophy before fighting Elianne the Starved from the Umbral Ending.

Possible ending related bosses are not required (potentially others), but we're not going to know until some of us stop and properly test it for accuracy.

Does anybody know if the Xbox Achievement trackers work on this game, I know the Sony Trophy trackers don't work, but the Xbox Achievement trackers are usually a lot better (they've tracked before on games which Sony hasn't).......Because if so, I may play that version first as it will make testing SOO much easier.

I guess with the ending bosses potentially not required, its possible any equipment from the ending bosses are not required as well, does anybody have any info that may support this in some way or even debunk it such as an ending boss such as Adyrs or Eliannes (these 2 we have evidence are potentially not required as boss kills) equipment drops popping any equipment trophies?

Hi, I can confirm that at least Elianne doesn't count for All Bosses trophy, as I got the trophy after fighting kukajin; can't confirm Adyr. 

On the other hand, Elianne remembrance popped my all weapon and all armor trophies, so they are definitely needed

6 hours ago, aserfgh said:

Do you need to encounter the Lightreaper 3 times before he spawn in Upper Calrath or can you skip the encounter after the Crow?

I think you can skip the 3rd encounter, as you can reach the castel without going to fief (if you don't want to cleanse the beacons) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptHowdy_84 said:

Hi, I can confirm that at least Elianne doesn't count for All Bosses trophy, as I got the trophy after fighting kukajin; can't confirm Adyr. 

On the other hand, Elianne remembrance popped my all weapon and all armor trophies, so they are definitely needed

I think you can skip the 3rd encounter, as you can reach the castel without going to fief (if you don't want to cleanse the beacons) 

Thank you mate for confirming as well.

About that Remembrance popping the trophy for All Weapons and All Armors, how can a remembrance do that, a bug???

Sorry for the dumb question, just trying to understand ;)

6 hours ago, Lalilu170101 said:

I tried to get Kukajin as a Boss. Took her to the Boss, didn´t pay her, talked to her and refused the payment. Killed serveral bosses but she still stays at the hub. What do I wrong?

I think you need to summon her one last time for one of the bosses mentioned above for her to be mad and leave for Upper Calrath.