Servers Close April 30, 2024

MATTKBAN

2 hours ago, KingSkovald said:

Is it still possible to find public matches in EU? queued for casual to see how things are going there and search time is over 15 minutes already.

Considering that it's weekend this game looks rather dead than alive.

The game is completely dead. I suggest trying to get a boost team together is your best bet.

• Like 3

Hello everyone, 

I had been reading from their post about question warface breakout. Ok here it is: warface breakout platinum difficult 6/10 and hours 40-45. 

Boosting People Required: 

Casual 6 players to start online match (3 Vs. 3) or (4 Vs. 2) 

Hardcore 10 players to start online match (5 Vs. 5) 

There are some trophy for in hardcore online match. 

If platinum Warface Breakout PS4 (NA) then save data transfer to Warface Breakout PS4 (EU). It will be auto pop up trophy 30 seconds. 

Same thing, Platinum Warface Breakout PS4 (EU) to (NA) auto pop up trophy too.  

here this: 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/317067-warface-breakout-trophy-guide-roadmap/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cbspyrodeaf43 said:

Hello everyone, 

I had been reading from their post about question warface breakout. Ok here it is: warface breakout platinum difficult 6/10 and hours 40-45. 

If platinum Warface Breakout PS4 (NA) then save data transfer to Warface Breakout PS4 (EU). It will be auto pop up trophy 30 seconds. 

here this: 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/317067-warface-breakout-trophy-guide-roadmap/

Thanks for the information. What is the fastest way to win matches in this game/which mode?

20 hours ago, cbspyrodeaf43 said:

@pavelbagirov, Casual Mode. They was random players quit in match and give me win. 

1 hour ago, I and one Deaf friend from Italy 🇮🇹. We were went to custom mode and appear random 6-8 players. Random did quickly quit online match and give me more wins 100 times. 

And which server is most alive? Amsterdam one or you used different?

21 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Thanks for the information. What is the fastest way to win matches in this game/which mode?

Search 5v1 in casual mode. Once the game starts, 1 player/alt quits, giving the other 5 players/alts the win. What will slow you down is the atrocious loading times. If you can manage to boost with only PS5s I suspect you will save a lot of time, but that’s probably not practical for most players. I used the Amsterdam server and only found one random the whole time.

On 11/21/2023 at 6:57 PM, cbspyrodeaf43 said:

Hello everyone, 

here this: 

Forgot to ask. How auto pop work in this game? Just start other version and all pop in the menu or need to finish 1 online match?

2 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Forgot to ask. How auto pop work in this game? Just start other version and all pop in the menu or need to finish 1 online match?

As soon as you log in to the server on the other version, all trophies start auto-popping at the menu.

• Like 1

Hi there, I would love to know how long this takes to boost. Let's assume you have 5 guys with a second console (I read it is 5v5...?), how long does it take?

Can you just self kill on the second team of bots to get the 100 wins in about 10h or so, or is this rather a 30h thing? 
The rest of the trophies is quick, or not? Level 30? Rest looks quick...
Thanks for any info

20 minutes ago, servus99 said:

Hi there, I would love to know how long this takes to boost. Let's assume you have 5 guys with a second console (I read it is 5v5...?), how long does it take?

Can you just self kill on the second team of bots to get the 100 wins in about 10h or so, or is this rather a 30h thing? 
The rest of the trophies is quick, or not? Level 30? Rest looks quick...
Thanks for any info

Plan for about 10 hours. You need 10 accounts (5v5) to play hardcore mode, where you can finish basically all of the trophies except for the 100 wins. Put all of your main accounts on one side so you can share wins and XP as you boost.

Once complete with hardcore mode, you can switch to casual mode to boost the remaining wins (see my previous post for a method you can use). You need 6 players to start a casual game. You may run into a random player or two but the game is practically dead. You’ll hit level 30 and win on all the maps on your way to 100 wins. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Needles said:

Plan for about 10 hours. You need 10 accounts (5v5) to play hardcore mode, where you can finish basically all of the trophies except for the 100 wins. Put all of your main accounts on one side so you can share wins and XP as you boost.

Once complete with hardcore mode, you can switch to casual mode to boost the remaining wins (see my previous post for a method you can use). You need 6 players to start a casual game. You may run into a random player or two but the game is practically dead. You’ll hit level 30 and win on all the maps on your way to 100 wins. 

Thanks for this.

Is there a level requirement to access any mode? (I assume no). I heard in Warface1 you need to be level 25 to play the BR mode...

• 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Shame on the publisher for never applying a steep discount at any point between the dates of announcing and going through with this game’s closure.

Lucky me, I bought both the EU and NA versions at an alright price back in October 2022 (which was the last time Warface: Breakout was part of a sale on the PS Store). Still, it sucks most of us who choose to boost the platinum(s) before the shutdown date sacrificed 20 USD for one region-based stack (plus another twenty to auto-pop trophies from the other).

Edited by Dry
  • Like 3