Free PS5 Version

PHIL_DADDY1

4 hours ago, ChouShirakawa said:

Yeah it's not the same list, so the trophy guide can't work.

I'll see if I get it. Habroxia 2 made me mad with that rush mode... Only trophy I didn't unlock for 100%.

The rush mode where you just steer through three levels in a row? I thought that was going to be hard but it only took me a few tries. I struggled in the original version where you only had the one level.

33 minutes ago, breathofwater said:

It's not quite as hard as the PS5 list for Habroxia 2, but we've definitely made the list more challenging than the PS4/Vita list of Habroxia 1.
I'll be curious to see what everyone thinks of the difficulty, as well as the improvements to the game.

The game will be releasing on PS5 in the next couple of weeks.

As was mentioned above, it will be free if you own it already on PS4/Vita.

I really like your games and I really appreciate that you come on here to talk about them : )

I'll keep my eye on what people think of this new list. I'll just say, I'm glad I didn't have to do the Habroxia 2 list on PS5...

1 hour ago, breathofwater said:

It's not quite as hard as the PS5 list for Habroxia 2, but we've definitely made the list more challenging than the PS4/Vita list of Habroxia 1.
I'll be curious to see what everyone thinks of the difficulty, as well as the improvements to the game.

If you do a twin breakers sequel, the difficulty for the first one was perfect. Interestingly twin breaker is the only game that I found easier on the vita than on the ps4

On 11/6/2023 at 4:31 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Now free, if you bought the PS4/Vita versions...

On 11/7/2023 at 3:54 AM, breathofwater said:

@demonviper666 @TheDarkKratos

Yes, free (if you bought the PS4/Vita versions)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Yes, free (if you bought the PS4/Vita versions)...

They're claiming it's $9.99 but it's not even on the store yet. If @breathofwater said their game was releasing at a certain time at a certain price, you can take it as gospel.

• Like 3

On 11/6/2023 at 11:54 AM, breathofwater said:

I loved both Habroxia. I'm not usually very good in this kind of game so the list of trophies for the second on PS5 did not give me the taste to play it on this console to be very honest, however I bought the steam version of the "new" Habroxia 1 and I really liked it. The list of trophies is well balanced for an "average" player. Just enough challenge. I liked the small changes too. I will certainly play it again when it comes out on PS5.

Have you planned to release it on Xbox as well?

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 4:43 AM, SoYoung said:

I loved both Habroxia. I'm not usually very good in this kind of game so the list of trophies for the second on PS5 did not give me the taste to play it on this console to be very honest, however I bought the steam version of the "new" Habroxia 1 and I really liked it. The list of trophies is well balanced for an "average" player. Just enough challenge. I liked the small changes too. I will certainly play it again when it comes out on PS5.

Have you planned to release it on Xbox as well?

I loved both habroxias, the sequel was one of the last awesome Vita games. Perfect handheld games. It really got me back into the retro sidescroll spaceship shooter games. Sony did lillymo dirty, selling them vita dev kits knowing they were going to announce the new game deadline right after, so I always try to support them

Plus, they're the only game creators who thank you for buying their product before every session.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2023 at 10:50 AM, breathofwater said:

Habroxia is already out on Xbox One.

We're planning an update to the game there, where the new content will be added to that version, along with native Series X/S version support.
The achievements will however remain as they are on that version, the same as what you see on the PS4 trophy list.

The same for PS4, we will update the game with the new content, but it will keep it's original trophy list.

The game will remain the same price after this PS5 release ($8 USD).

We are all good to go for the launch date of November 21st on PS5.

I was hesitant to confirm until we had all the cross-buy/entitlements set up on the back end, but I've been told that this is all locked down now, and we're good to go.

Any chance this will get a Play-Asia limited release? I have all the others 😎

12 hours ago, breathofwater said:

We are considering doing a limited physical release on PS5.

It would most likely been done in partnership with EAS, and sold through the Last Stand Media store.

Not Play-Asia this time? I’m not familiar with Last Stand - where are they?

12 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Not Play-Asia this time? I’m not familiar with Last Stand - where are they?

Last Stand Media is owned by Colin, my co-owner of Lillymo Games.

It is a video game podcast company, they funded and sold our Limited Edition releases of Super Perils of Baking.

They are based out of Virginia, USA.

Our first test was a few months back, but were planning to sell another 500 copies of Super Perils of Baking on Black Friday.

After we do this next run of Super Perils of Baking we will talk more about plans for a Habroxia release.

https://laststandmedia.store/

Nothing against Play-Asia, we like them and may work together again in the future.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, breathofwater said:

Last Stand Media is owned by Colin, my co-owner of Lillymo Games.

It is a video game podcast company, they funded and sold our Limited Edition releases of Super Perils of Baking.

They are based out of Virginia, USA.

Our first test was a few months back, but were planning to sell another 500 copies of Super Perils of Baking on Black Friday.

After we do this next run of Super Perils of Baking we will talk more about plans for a Habroxia release.

https://laststandmedia.store/

Nothing against Play-Asia, we like them and may work together again in the future.

Was that this release?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/285550727212?hash=item427c26502c:g:zmcAAOSwFf5lTE88&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8F87Cmt5c93X0yQWLV4%2BivK2CWn%2FEKABDTHy1do1C99vSIZVWG0truzRFFiJhDOnmNTc%2B4Mo9TIUuEiOrvdAkpEjz1yZh9GHxLb4bmrt9Tln0IJDp7Vun60b7NDcHxKd3SmC1smeB50wd%2Fq0uSXTumW9JSLnL9Rvyha8fEnCE98xYJr8M97m6bxpCT4eyNhygTtPuV3i71EUDzpFqu%2FnLUJ5iJzXv4UbIiZ6xbFUpJNPD3yhqMiS6b0lTsXY0hpygI8AVVK1IuEFd4PZg4gQJwkLaXxOhDx%2BcW3SGBfVUuiw%2FscMb13UJT9gvQ5mXCgOlA%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR9KAvoL6Yg

Clearly I should have grabbed one! I will watch for the Black Friday drop. Hopefully Habroxia gets a release in the future. Please update us